I'm finally accepting the fact that I'll never be loved back by a woman and that I'll always be alone...

I'm finally accepting the fact that I'll never be loved back by a woman and that I'll always be alone. I get it Sup Forums. Call me a short depressed beta faggot cringe bitch who is better off killing himself. It doesn't matter anymore. I'm accepting that I'm this pathetic and quiet guy that couldn't ever share love with anything. I'm moody and I'll always find the wrong things to say at the times where it isn't right to even exist. I get it. I give up. I can't change the pitch of my high voice even though I'm an adult or my short height either. I can't help that I'm always self loathing now and full of stupid depression. It even feels wrong to fantasize about love since I can't imagine it ever happening. I don't blame them for not wanting to ever share anything with me. I only have myself to blame for being an unlovable suicidal beta idiot.

What happened?

I feel you user

Just accepting my unlovable self and venting out my thoughts on Sup Forums.

how tall are you?

Posting this wall of words for nothing then?

1. Depression is not anything in your control. 2. Don't think too much about finding a lover, having 100% loving friends is number 1 priority. 3. Being a bit "socially awkward" isn't that bad if you recognize the errors you make. Then you can work on those errors. J
How old are you if you don't mind me asking? Curious.

It's not like people would want to hear this anyways, you know? I can actually talk about stuff that's going through my mind on here so oh well.

you sound like a cute boi OP
have you ever considered the D?

You're still young, go see a therapist op

21 hm? I'm 16. Nice to meet you.

>>/9k/

in a nutshell
you are doing this to yourself

Agreed. But pick a good one that actually listens. Honestly a good friend is better than any therapist.

You don't know what you're saying. At one point yeah but I'm too ugly and pathetic for even that.

I'm sorry you feel that way. I don't know what to say...

short with a high voice
I bet if you shave and get in shape the boys will be all over you~

Do you have discord? I mean, you've caught my interest, so you shouldn't think you can't get friends.

ill always love you user.

Same, except I'm not short, moody or depressed.
Don't believe these lies, OP

No one would ever regardless. Believe me when I say I'm pathetic.

Um yeah I have a discord. Drowsy Coffee#6142. Though there's no point in talking to me. I'm boring.

Haha yeah right.

Nah fam, you can't appreciate a good friend if you're depressed as fuck like op. He needs a therapist and the willpower to be better

Yeah..you're probably right about me and I don't even know it. What do I even know

Go kys you are anti Net neutrality dick head

I guess

Log thread derail. This anti nn fag needs to kys

well, I guess you gotta sort out that depression too, ehe
I'm in the middle of that process myself, and lemme tell ya, things'll get better if you keep at it
go see a therapist, or find /someone/ to talk to about your problems
even just venting and getting it all out of you can help more than you'd think

I guess. Idk.

Yeah..You're probably right.

heck yeah dude
look after yourself, and try to fix what you can
it's okay to ask for help if you feel like shit, and there's nothin shameful about sorting your feelings out
:)

Women are poison. You don't need them