Is there any bluepilled here who does not support Palestine?

Is there any bluepilled here who does not support Palestine?

Why would those Mexican kids care?

palestine should never exist

If liberals and SJWs are being manipulated by Jews then how come they support Palestine and defend Muslims?

I don't support Israel, but I actually like Jews. What's not to like? They're the smartest race who's playing the rest of the world. Good for them.

>palestine

created by Roma.

>Israel

created by sandniggers jews

Are you european or just a JIDF?

Even liberals have brains, they can't be 100% brainwashed.

You're not entitled to a country, it has to be fought for and the blood of your enemies have to soak the land. The jews won the land for israel fair in square, is the rocket fuckers wanted palestine so bad they should have killed for jews to make it happen.

if you are not a jew pretending then you must know that jews wants to destroy the western and the white race.

Only bluepilled idiots support the Palestinians

The ultimate redpill is that Israel is a vassal of the US and we must expand our influence

So I can rob your house, kill your family, than I will merit your home.

i don't support either. stop supporting either and let god sort them out.

>vassal

bluepilled amerifat believe this.

You are just the slaves, you should be the first ro break the chain but you are too comfy in your matrix.

I will give you a redpill.

Don't support either is support Israel.

no it's not you fucking retard. simply pulling external support from israel at all would cripple the shit out of them.

Why should I care about Palestine, honestly?

I wish we'd just nuke the Middle East already.

you fool

All Israel wants is the world to close his eyes for them finally finish the genocide.

israel was created by the british empire

hhahahahaha you're a fucking idiot holy shit. pulling all external support and allegiance from israel would horribly cripple them, both offensively and defensively. before long they'd be at the same level as everyone else in that to-be-nuked shithole.
not that a subhuman junglemonkey like you would know anything about it.

Yes. Your country was created by killing all the natives and taking their land and women.

two points of view:

1- They are injusticed brave humans who are fighting for their right.

2 - They are an obstacle to jews do everything they want.

Israel was founded by jews, than Rome created Palestine, Rome fell and then zionists jews of british empire claimed the land to them and waited the right moment to act.

they don't need support because they control everything.

Dammit you are so bluepilled that it is scary.

yes, you got me but it should not happen again.

It is kinda I was born from a rape so I would have the right to rape every woman.

Fuck the Muslims and Fuck the kikes. Palestine is for Christians.

>two points of view
> 1. They are unruly niggers that should we wipe out
> 2. They are unruly niggers that Israel should wipe out
fix'd it for you brown

Israel is not white either, fatard.

All is fair in love and war, paco