How do I stop my 14 year old niece from turning into a tumblrina feminist worthless slut?

How do I stop my 14 year old niece from turning into a tumblrina feminist worthless slut?

She already has

>Facebook
>Tumblr
>Instagram
>Snapchat

We were having a bbq and she spent half the time taking selfies in the yard. She is also hanging out with some 16 year old whore "aspiring model" and other older boys. She is traiwreck how do I prevent this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=06WR5CfKX20
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Responsibilities with rewards. Set chores and keep them busy. Make them learn the value of hard work.

raise them right.
no pun intended.

She's already fucked 12 Syrian boys.

Rape her in the ass. Break her in first.

Post pics of her first, so we can evaluate the situation.

It's too late...

That's the job of her parents. Problem is her dad works 12 hours a day and her mom is a fat retard. What can I do as a positive influence?

ugh easy give her your cock and hopefully she likes it more than the older boys :)

Too late.

Stop memeing this is serious

If the parents are fucked, nothing can be done.

Pay denbts greek scum

pay denbts?

While talking with your brother or sister whoevers daughter it is, imply something negative about her hanging around older guys all the time and being obsessed with herself.
Plant the seed user and do nothing else

There's nothing you can do.

Did she earn any of those things? If not then you're already failing by reinforcing entitlement. Real life is hard. Having time to take selfies is analogous to the conditions that philosophy was born out of: only the wealthy and truly free had time for it - she shouldn't since she is neither.

Fuck off back into the bush you scummy crim seed

Reading that her mom is a fat retard you need to start there. Plant the seed with the father, who seeds the mom, who together fix their whore daughter

You shouldn't have molested her, you sick fuck.

Confront her parents. Even if they reject you, this will sink into their heads and then you could say that at least you've tried to save her, but it's very likely that she will become an exploited, lacking self respect, rowdy whore that will jump from one cock to another in order to seek physical closeness and attention

Why you came here then?

And pay your debts

She is not the kind of girl that does drugs or fucks guys (yet) so they are not alarmed I think they are clueless to what's going on and I don't think it would be appropriate for me to share rumours with them.

>How do I stop my 14 year old niece from turning into a tumblrina feminist worthless slut?

im at phx comic con right now

its basicaly how it starts

the surround themselves with these idiot guys

get addicted to the attention

cant stop doing it

become complete whores

destroy society

there are literally 12 year olds walking around this thing dressed up like what you'd expect to see in a whore house and somehow this has become acceptable

Pay debts

It sounds like she is already too far gone. Start placing boundaries and giving her responsibilities and rewards and punishments depending on the outcome. Talk to her and let her know how you feel and what you think is right and wrong.

>She is not the kind of girl that does drugs or fucks guys (yet) so they are not alarmed I think they are clueless to what's going on and I don't think it would be appropriate for me to share rumours with them.

they will ignore the rumors about their little princess until it is too late

Maybe it's not that bad as I think it is...

What's the worse that can happen Grease is not a ghetto full of crackwhores giving out handjobs for drugs.

Honestly, she's too far gone. Unless a horde of rapefugees suddenly decides to put your home under violent siege, which isn't entirely unlikely, it'll be nearly impossible to fully bring her around to your way of thinking without your constant observation alongside bringing up immensely subtle and numerous implications.

pay debt lol

Pay debt

give me her number, i'll fuck her straight

It's already too late, your brother/sister is a failure of a parent. I've seen the same thing happen to a young cousin of mine (parents became divorced trainwrecks) and a few years later she is now already "hanging out" with older men just to more than likely get some drugs.

>tumblr
>instagram
>facebook
>snapchat
>though it was the US but it's actually Greece

Holy fuck, we really did a number on the world.

Have you ever talked to a teenage girl?
She will piss all over that beta, concerned about her bullshit and she will become even more steadfast in her life choices. She will look at you as if you are trying to stop her from being "cool".

Like everyone says, it's too late. If you're not the parent, there's not much you can do. Some women are just born to be sluts, too bad Grexit bro

>How do I stop my 14 year old niece from turning into a tumblrina feminist worthless slut?

This is why I'm not having kids until shit gets fixed.

No shut up now that I think about it I am just overeacting. It's perfectly normal for a teenage girl to do all this stuff. Sup Forums got into me with all the dank memes

whats her snap?

Whenever you're around, sneak subtle hints in about how bad her behavior is, not explicitly saying it, but just subtle hints

Alright, i'll give you a serious answer.

Obviously you can't remove her from the internet entirely, not in this day and age at least, so what you do is implant the idea that people that go on tumblr are fucking crazy WITHOUT making it seem obvious.

Look up on Youtube "tumblr invades vine" and you'll have dozens of videos compiling genderqueer bulldykes talking about how they were born in the wrong species, multiple nose rings, neon dyed hair, it's perfect.

Go up to her (have common sense, Pretend to be stupid/oblivious) and say something like "check out this video, there's this weird website called tumblr and these people think they are dogs (otherkin) really the videos should do all the talking.

If she says something like "otherkin and trans-species" have rights or that you triggered her, she's too far gone.

youtube.com/watch?v=06WR5CfKX20

People use all those social media except twitter

Was your niece raised properly (2 parents in a stable household) and does she like attention?

PAY DEBT

Should have paid denbts

Have you considered taking her to a Byzantine Catholic Church? I understand you were probably baptized Orthodox but unfortunately the Greek Orthodox Church has become lenient on contraception and divorce, and personally as a convert from protestantism I found my home in the Catholic Church.

sex her.

photobomb the selfies

Give me your sister and your debts will be forgiven

>giving a 14 year old a smartphone
you have already failed

>sister takes Turkish men to her room
>"So sis, you have any kebabs last night?"

best way to separate them from their phones it to get a small cellphone jammer and activate it during family outings, they'll think that their provider is experiencing a failure in local coverage and start acting normal

Are you sure 100% of tumblr is full of that crazy stuff? What do normal non insane people do on tumblr? Maybe she is just following her favourite boybands or something. It doesn't necessarily mean she is getting brainwashed by bulldyke otherkin butch lesbian feminists.

Take pics

who cares. live and let live. she's her own person.

>2 parents in a stable household

Yes but her dad works very long hours. They are also moving from place to place a lot. Her mom is fat and lazy.

You're only saying this because Sup Forums has convinced you that there's nothing you can do. Your mind is playing tricks on you as it knows that there's no way for you to cope with the immense guilt you're about to feel for your abject failure.

You need to overcome this human weakness and do what's best for your niece, not what's best for your peace of mind.

As hard as it will be, it's your duty to save her as failing your family is a sin greater than anyone is willing to admit.

You have to save her, OP. You have to try, at any and all costs.

Do you honestly think she would be religious?

Heres how you do it
basically you are asking:
how the fuck do i tell my girl to find more important things then makeup and sluttage,
and the only really good answer is there isnt , she has to find it herself

BUT

there is something you can do,
keep her busy,
what you might ask ?
and heres your answer

HOW in the world is she supposed to develop intrest in makup if shes too tired from sports , programming, working and school, having no free time is a (albiet scary) way of controlling people , and I really think its a strong tool to take away free time. Think of this, how often do you see a person walking down the street, that looks successful ? , especially around skateparks and in the hood people are ALWAYS walking around and being useless , hanging out with dumbasses that smoke weed and gettin' banged.

So op I suggest you bring her to some sports, hang out with her , find her some new friends in a gentle way like putting her in AP classes and honors so she doesnt hang out with her dumbass friends. Basically any downtime is bad time, unless its in a good place like school.

Probably too late. If she's already bought into selfie culture/ Tumblr... Essentially, the only way you could hope to save her is to demonstrate superior intelligence so that she will trust you, then educate her directly about how Tumblr's various stances on morality are extremely racist and sexist, and that the people who use that site are limited to man-haters, the physically unattractive, and people with severe mental and personality disorders. You must tell her not take them seriously, and you must also sway her from having role models such as Miley Cyrus.

If she listens to Miley, she will not be worth anything when she gets older, so you might as well have your fun.

Here's what you do Stavros, be influential in her life and be one of her best friends, the more you influence her, the less someone else can.

Also, talk to her and reason out why you think degeneracy is bad.

You can always plant drugs and/or condoms in her stuff at their home so that the parents can find it. That will surly wake them up... and ruin her teenage life, but who cares. She's a slut

I think the best way to accomplish this would be to tell her "You're better than that."

>teens full of hormones being teens
>HOW DO I STOP THIS IS THERE A WAY TO PREVENT MY NIECE FROM ACTUALLY ACTING LIKE A 14 YEAR OLD AND MORE LIKE A CONSERVATIVE ORTHODOX WOMAN LIKE THEY USED TO BE 1000 YEARS AGO

You people are fucking idiots

Peaceful parenting.

Too late. Her dopamine system is probably underdeveloped and she will be addicted to drugs and sex, and anything else that gives dopamine. She will end up a chain smoker.

Just parent correctly and none of that happens. You got to make them realize that they get dopamine from quality human interaction. So you should have quality human interaction with your kids. Don't beat, spank or yell at your kids. Negotiate with them, telling them what to do only gives them a slaves resentment against you. You want them to develop according to a world where people negotiate with each other, an environment not heavily stressful.

If the expecting mother or resulting child is under a lot of stress, they assume that the world they are in is shit and they basically need to make as many kids as possible as soon as possible because they feel they are in constant danger. So you see a lot of these types of children being born in times of war, you saw it with the baby boomers who made tons of kids per household. Or they are the result of a stressful household in an otherwise normal society. Cortisol levels being too high makes you develop differently than those born in good traditional households. This is all epigenetically engineered, so you can influence how your kids turn out.

I think it is too late for that.

Honestly? You can't. You're not her parent, nor her friend, nor her.

I'd say that eventually reality with ground her, but I don't know if that happens in real life anymore.

Omg dude

JUST PAY YOUR FUCKING DEBT
DAMNED

amen

Talk to your brother/sister and tell them how much they fucked up at raising their spawn.

step one

acquire better taste in teenage girls

You simply can't. Let her live the life she wanted. Either it will recoil massively in her face and she will be redpilled in the hard way or she will be protected her whole life and will never realize she lived in a golden cage the whole time.

I am 13 years older than her and we don't have much in common. The best thing I can do is talk to my brother and make him aware of all this stuff. Hope I don't make a fool out of my self and overstep my boundaries. Thanks Sup Forums

Too late. She is already lost. Preach to her the Gospel of Christ - it's the only that can save her at this point.

Start her on smoking cigarettes with you and then move on to drinking alcohol.
Drop hints that if her parents knew what the two of you were doing you would both be screwed.
Once you start touching her shes going to feel too guilty and afraid to go to anyone about it.
She becomes socially withdrawn and depressed instead of a slut.

You've saved her life

Make her pay denbts

Damn you missed the boat on this one nothing you can do at this age. I'm sure my degenerate nefew is fucking her without a condom and theyll have fucked up libtard multi racial babies

Pay debt

Nice trips. Does she think you are cool? Does she look up to you?

This. You have zero authority & aren't her parents. Just sit back & watch the train wreck.

We all have fucked up members of our family, user. I'm originally from eastern Kentucky, which has a huge prescription drug problem. I've watched from afar as friends, family members, etc get pulled under by it.

But fuck em. I'm not gonna waste my time on low life's who don't wanna help themselves & would rather wallow in their own self misery. All I can do if offer them an ear & help if they really want it, but they never do. I sleep like a baby.

I lost brain cells to the level of contagious Autism in that video. Why dude? Just why?

This meme hasn't been funny in 2 years nigger

I-I-I'll actually write this one down.

Im not black you turk mixed mongoloid

But if you have a choice, would you rather have kids who first have sex at a more mature age, have sex less overall than the average, and get married, stay married, and have a small amount of kids, or would you rather have kids who sexually mature earlier, have more sex, probably have kids out of wedlock, and have more overall kids in their lifetime? In other words, do you like quality or quantity? There is evidence to suggest that this is determined by epigenetics based on what kind of environment the kid is raised in. So if a parent is missing, or if they are poor and neglected, and the household is stressful, then the kid is more likely to turn out to be the latter. But if both parents are present, and the house is stable, then your kids are more likely to turn out as the former. This makes sense genetically, because when times are hard, like if your people were at war, then you would need to breed a lot more, and in times of stability you really are not going to want too many kids, instead choosing to have less kids and more heavily invest in your kids.

She used to when she was younger. And I don't see her that much. Most of the stuff I described btw I learned from a friend who is the brother of one of her friends. Maybe she is spreading rumours because she doesn't like her or something.

Too late. once they hit their late teens it's too late to fix them. 14 is the cutoff.

she's not your kid, you can't shape her as your own
what you can do as a white man is be a positive influence on her so she doesn't end up hating white men

That sounds noble but not realistic or practical. I will just tell my retard brother to keep a closer eye on her.

>How do I stop my 14 year old niece from turning into a tumblrina misandrist worthless slut?

>She already has

>Facebook
>Tumblr
>Instagram
>Snapchat

We were having a bbq and >she spent half the time taking selfies in the yard. >She is also hanging out with some 16 year old whore "aspiring model" and other older boys. >She is traiwreck how do I prevent this?
Fucking love Coincidence Detector.

Guarantee that they're ALL from the north west

Yes put her into sports. Especially softball or football. Better she become a generqueer bull dyke th and a Syrian cum bucket.

Post her ass pics here

>14
It's too late. You can't change her anymore. You can have a minor influence on her, but she's already on the degenerate path, and will go down fairly deep.

See:

MOODDDDDDSSS

Dude, I still am a teenager with a teenage sister and see this everyday. Not saying it is going to be easy, you have to balance on a fine line between love and punishment. Really show her how much you love her and how you know she will make the right decision to the point that she could not stand the thought about disappointing you. This takes years of nurturing though, so that it way it may already be too late in this case.

You need to sell her off to a muslim man. He will instill good discipline on your whore of a daughter.

Honest answer?
My eldest is about the same age.
Before she was 13 I showed her on those site TOS's where it said that she had to be over 13.
I also explained carefully to her repeatedly about the fact that once you put someting onlie it's there forever, you have no control over who collects & disseminates it and it will follow you forever. The we followed some of her friends for a while and saw some of the shit they had posted.
When she eventually got her accounts (with my access) she wasn't so keen to just jump on and tell the whole world everything.
>tfw I used this place as a good example of what to avoid at all fucking costs....

Make her read Sup Forums for 30 mins every night before she goes to bed. Casually bring up political topics more during dinner, slowly progressing more and more towards conservative topics. I believe in you OP, you can do it.

>German

>Calls other people idiots

Your race is a literal cancer upon the world. First you destroy the roman empire with constant raiding, then you murder anyone who rejects sucking the Pope's cock, then you start ww1, lose miserably, then because you're sore losers you start ww2 and again lose miserably and in doing so you destroy 2 whole generations of men and pave the way for feminism to pussify our youth. After doing so you decide that bringing in millions of rapists and murderers is a grand old idea. You Germans are a cancer far outpacing the Jews. I hope Poland finally murders all of you because your tumor of a people need to go.

Gotta rape your niece user.

Pay debts