What percent of the population is bi? gay? straight?

What percent of the population is bi? gay? straight?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_sexual_orientation
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

im gay

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_sexual_orientation
Enjoy.
It revolves around 6-7% globally.

im hard gay and so can you

>What percent of the population is bi?
100%
>gay?
0%
>straight?
0%

>implying people tell the truth on surveys

But I'm gay not bi

/thread

lies

Women are gross mentally and physically

Both genders are fuckable you mongoloid.
Nobody said you couldn't have a preference, but you're still bi.

Saying everyone is bi is just as dumb as the whole You decide what gender you wanna be thing.
And people do lie on surveys, that's why the wikipedia article is long and goes into depth how to counter that. In more torelant countries surveys can rack up to 10% or over, which is possible is the actal correct number. Noone in their irght mind would admit they're gay in Saudi Arabia.

Nope. I am 100% gay, women offer nothing to me.

you just haven't met the right one

All women have tits. Tits are gross.
All women have vaginas. Vaginas look like an alien mouth.
All women do not have dicks. I am only interested in a partner with a dick.

Silly user, 100% straight. Anyone who isnt straight isnt a human and their lives don't count as real things.

If everyone is bi why even have the expression? This way of thinking is stupid and denies most basic facts. I do not find men attractive and I never will. My preference is 100% towards women so I am definitely straight.
This kind of reasoning is just like saying "You're a zoophiliac but you still haven't met the right goat".

i mean i think 100% of people probably are bi. i identify as gay because i find every aspect of men more attractive but i guess i could fuck a woman or whatever if i absolutely had to

yeah. our bodies are receptive to both sides of the aisle, it's just a matter of how our minds end up developing. any guy can get a blowjob, close his eyes, and imagine whoever he wants to sucking his dick, it's all in our mind.

that being said, the penis will always be more aesthetically attractive than the vagina, regardless of whether or not you like dicks. when you compare them objectively there's just no contest.

You do know that you're broken, biologically speaking, if you can't fuck a pussy, right?

everyone is some shade of bisexual

nobody is 100.000...(infinite sig figs)% straight or 100.000...(infinite sig figs)% gay...

so everyone is AT SOME POINT (even a decimal) bi

What do you think about me, Mr. Gay?
>I'm bisexual btw, do you not like bi's? a lot of fags don't but I'm monogamous

I like you! No I don't dislike bi people at all.

Disagree. OP is 100% faggot, confirmed by multiple sources and scholarly journals.

>sage goes in all assholes

>OP is 100% faggot
Okay fine, that's the only exception.

Freud thought everyone had the capacity to be bisexual, a theory called "innate bisexuality".

He was right.

Biologically speaking, yes I suppose that is true

most people are at least a little bisexual

>Saying everyone is bi is just as dumb as the whole You decide what gender you wanna be thing.

It's really not. Everyone is bisexual because humans have sex for pleasure, and are capable of preference. Sexuality is fluid and changing, unlike gender which is either Male or Female.

agreed

/thread

>You do know that you're broken, biologically speaking, if you can't fuck a pussy, right?
Except pro-creation is still entirely possible for a gay man by using artificial insemination so not really

where can I find more of those kind of images?

play Bastion

Sperm is fluid, not sexuality. Being able to love men AND women is being bisexual. Heterosexual usually do not ‘change‘ they preferences

/thread

>Being able to love men AND women
That's Polyamory (as a bisexual)
Being able to love men OR women is bisexuality

/thread

everyone is bi

nope i am 100% gay

nope, you're 99.999999999999999% gay

if there was a gun to your head you'd still fuck pussy

I'd die gay thank you very much
no thanksss

being bi it's shit because straights hate you and gays hate you even more

sorry friend
im gay, i dont hate you

fuck off faggot

>:(

not him, user, I'm sorry, I'm bisexual and for a long time I wasn't interested in gay guys because it's sort of this thing where bi's assume gays hate them, because there is a truth to that

but I recently met more chill gay people and I can say I'm definitely into having a gay bf as a bi guy as long as he wasn't insecure about it

mind my dry toe(s) - needed lotion

I've never understood that. I wouldn't feel insecure.

how cute are you?
age?country?state?

100% straight, don't believe the propaganda

false

I think bisexuality is more prevalent than mainstream think. I'm biguy and amount of '100% straight no homo' dudes that are down to fuck when they're sure nobody else will know is staggering.

it should be after all fags are exterminated

>adults consenting to sex and love each other in the privacy of their own rooms and lives
>should be exterminated

how do you get from one to the other, user?

100, 0, 0
In that order

/thread

it depends on the kind of bi guy you are. there are a lot of bi guys who say dumb shit like they're bi but "romantically" straight, which most often is a nice way of saying, "It's fun to do gay shit but I don't want to be seen as gay like you." Obviously I don't think every guy who does it means it that way but it's fucking hard to deal with when you really like someone and feel a connection and then they toss it aside like it's nothing.

No one asks to be the way they are, and being bi affords you a chance at a normal life where you can settle down and have a family the "right" way. So when you realize you're gay and to do that would be to live a lie, you can't help but resent the bi guys who are happy to enjoy your company and then leave the moment things get "too gay," for them. Again, not all bi guys are like this, there are plenty that take their gay and straight relationships seriously, but you get what I mean

The overwhelming majority are normal. The extreme minority of the populace are gay or bi.

>These are facts.

>normal
And this is always relative to a culture.

>extreme minority
>extreme

No, not extreme, actually. 10% is not an extreme.

In previous generations it was 3% or less, but amongst millennials the failure rate at being human is about 33%

Probably more people in the closet in "previous" generations.
Since it's a lifestyle choice now and you get to be part of a victim group, of course more people are gonna say they're LGBTJSKASIRPE

surveys reflect ideological pressures

this