Brit/pol/ - Far-right Edition

>LATEST EU POLL

>Remain: 43% (-1)
>Leave: 41% (+1)

>"Opinium has made 'adjustments to its methodology' - would have been a lead for Leave if left unchanged"

>TOP LABOUR ADVISOR CAUGHT HELPING LEAVE CAMPAIGN
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/06/04/top-labour-spin-doctors-advice-to-brexit-campaign-exposed-after/

Other urls found in this thread:

dutchnews.nl/news/archives/2015/07/polish-nationals-less-likely-than-dutch-to-claim-welfare/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

So the mail has been paid off?

>Remain 43
>Leave 41

So does this mean we're fucked?

i really fucking hate joe wicks.

The Mail on Sunday has a different editor to the Daily Mail and they've been backing Remain for ages.

More info on the new Opinium poll:
>New methodology: Remain: 43% Leave: 41%
>Old methodology: Remain: 40% Leave: 43%

GB isn't part of the Schengen Area anyway, you don't let in the refugees or so, and the hard working Poles etc. from other EU countries can hardly be your problem.

So leaving the EU would only cause economical drawbacks. I think the message has been understood, GB negotiated some more freedom from EU regulations for example.

KEKS U GONNA RUIN THIS THING

do they think this propaganda will somehow scare leave voters off ? voting is anonymous

t. Angela Merkel

>everybody should have the right to vote
>unless your beliefs hurt my feelings

Sorry lad, we're doing it to keep worthless cucks like you out

Remember, Britfriends: if Bremain happens, then there is no more Britain; there will only be Europe, and soon after, the Islamic Caliphate of Europe.

It's hilarious that there's people on here that actually believe the DM are pro-Brexit.

what do you lads think of Muhammad ali? was he based?

t. Disgusting pole leeching off German tax payers in Germany

He was based, yes. Greatest sportsman we've known.

Dont worry lads we've got this.
Have hope.

Ye he a real nigguh, was against miscegenation

Who /remain/ here?

NOPE FUCK OFF

We need to be able to make our own laws, be able to start our own businesses without being strangled by eu regulations, control our borders and never have to let someone as wet as you into our country ever again.

Lads. Is it sad that im excited for the free football poster inside the paper?

dutchnews.nl/news/archives/2015/07/polish-nationals-less-likely-than-dutch-to-claim-welfare/

voted out by post today mates

Not going to call either way until after Nigel and David lock horns with each other, but I am betting Farage will absolutely shit on Cameron and we'll see a slight shift to leave.

I didn't vote for her party and I don't like her. I'm more liberal/libertarian and not christian conservative (like her party).

I don't want to live on your stupid island anyway. I don't like all the surveillance shit you're doing etc. But I warned you, if the free movement of goods as part of the EU is no longer given when ordering something from GB I won't order it from GB, because then I could also order it cheaper from China and pay the same taxes.

I'm nowhere near Poland (south west Germany) and a Volksdeutscher, idiot. Why would you want to throw the people out who harvest your strawberries and asparagus for little money?

Why?
You know we'll fuck it all up in the groups right?

> UK wont leave EU
> flood of Poles wont stop, there's thousand preparing to come here
> Poo in Loo will do the same
> UK cant do anything about it

top kek

>Defending a monstrous bureaucracy with a sham parliament and no accountability to host nations

Wewest of lads

kek

worst case will be, UK remain and pro-brexit people vote UKIP in next general election.

>We need to be able to make our own laws, be able to start our own businesses without being strangled by eu regulations

That's what you already achieved in a certain way.

> control our borders
You're not part of the Schengen Area anyway. So what difference would you expect? Just because some Eastern Europeans are allowed to work in the UK you're butthurt?

> and never have to let someone as wet as you into our country ever again.
As I've said, I don't wan't to be on your stupid island anyway.

>mfw can't vote cause I'm not brit

At least I can bet my money that brits will stay in EU. ;)

Not hard to though. Dave Cameron is terrible in these debates and it's where Nige is usually a his strongest.

its worked in the past

Ree

Because Nigel has been preparing his entire political life on these upcoming moments, they will be glorious, we're going to see a man do what he was absolutely born to do. He's like a Witcher, brought up from childhood to be the ultimate EU killing machine.

If the BBC was actually impartial and it's relationship to the tories not akin to a dog and a lamppost Nigel would win by a landslide.

I don't mind the qt poles here. Its the nigs I hate

That's one safe bet my future fellow millionaire.

What are the people of mainland europes thoughts on brexit?

Are they as anti EU as us?

It seems that over here it's just lefties and non Brits want to stay in

We havent achieved that, shove this "certain way" cuckery up your fucking arse you grovelling cunt.

And yes we should control our borders its not for a larger body to tell us who comes into a nation, if you have such a thing then there are no nations there is just europe.

They really should put "Sup Forums" instead of all those things then add (we are not actual journalists) at the bottom.

>Angela Merkel
>Christian Conservative

topkek

think again, Landsmann

>insulting this sceptred isle

wew lad

>Germans issuing warnings

Yeah, fuck off

You know that Germany is the country that will lose out if trade barriers are put up, right? You need the EU, we don't

Please flood us with more Poles, especially your women, they're much easier on the eye

>That's what you already achieved in a certain way

Typically mealy-mouthed.

Don't see nothing bad with being in EU, the only problem is that EU is currently run by shills.

OY VHEY

jamaicans are the worst. africans are saints by comparison.

>libertarian
>supports the EU

Fuck off and read the fucking definition of that word.

It's almost as if they are absolutely terrified of leaving the EU and losing their narrative.

>Merkels party is christian conservative
Germans need to be purged

some are, but most of the shitty southern country are happy to keep more gibs
Germany is fucked.

Basically half of france, denmark....

>The far right is in plot!
>They will actually vote during the referendum

lol

>"The growth of the Internet will slow drastically, as the flaw in 'Metcalfe's law'–which states that the number of potential connections in a network is proportional to the square of the number of participants–becomes apparent: most people have nothing to say to each other! By 2005 or so, it will become clear that the Internet's impact on the economy has been no greater than the fax machine's."

hey tommy

don't throw me in the same bag as that filthy cuck

Anyone know why Richard Spencer (An Alt-righter) is shilling for #remain?

I'm not a fan of the EU as it is, but I'm also not a fan of Kleinstaaterei. Do you think we should build a wall between Germany and Austria?

oy vey indeed

>watching televised debates
>brexit side always gets the loudest claps and cheers
>they answer the questions honestly for the most part and have a positive spin on their arguments
>remainers are clueless, don't care about it, don't get many applauds and lie through their teeth
>accuse brexit of scaremongering when they themselves say that everyone will fucking die, world war 3 will happen and it's want ISIS and Putin wants if we leave
>polls have consistently shown remain ahead anyways

I don't get it.

Do you think you should learn what a false dichotomy is?

>I don't get it.
Because you're looking at it through your own biased viewpoint, which is understandable, tbf.

I'm scared that Nige will step down and UKIP will become irrelevant.

Classic propaganda trick, accuse your enemy of what you yourself are doing

Also, don't trust the polls

So the story is about the Daily Mail trying to Hijack it?

Yes, and demanding another solution by reforming the EU rather than it is none by definition.

>BBC
>Topic changes to high possibility of brexit
>Immediately show image of sweaty, obese, bald brit with full spiders web head tattoo

I thought there will be no debate between Chubby Dave and Our Nige, didn't the worm nix it?

good job guys,
enjoy getting shafted up the ass by Brussels and crazed kebabs.
Depends on the person, I know some people here that are anti-EU but it's not as big as it is in Bongland.

I N C R E A S I N G L Y
N E R V O U S

No straight debate.
Cameron is a fucking pussy.
I hope he steps down after this even if we stay.

Correct. This isn't a debate in a panel type

leavers have higher morale and most of those who show up as remain won't vote, I don't trust the polls after the GE anyway.

We still need to persuade as much as possible though I've changed most of my family and friends using cost reasoning.

Here's what I say

>over the past 6 years the government has managed to grind out a saving of £44bn through austerity

>the net contribution to the EU is £10bn a year (at £25 mill a day)

>over 6 years that's 60bn

> we could leave the EU and save public services, NHS blah blah

>we wouldn't join it today if it was offered

Didn't write a complete script cos it changes each time, sometimes I use the gross figure of £20bn a year, works with lefties cos of MUH NHS

>no border
>laws created somewhere else
>have to pay 25 mil a day for the privilege
>left wing liberal agendas

B-but what about great european reich?

a pipe dream

Smaller States have a harder time to enfore bureaucracy and regulations and are therefore a central component of libertarianism. And they even give you a bigger consensus on the laws existing in that state because there are less cultural and social differences between the citizens.

Without Kleinstaaterei you cannot have a libertarian system.

> Es geht dabei darum, dass es eine gute Machtverteilung, weniger Gesetze und einen engeren Gesellschaftsbund gibt.

Die Machtverteilung sowohl innerhalb der EU als Institution, als auch was die Kompetenzen der EU über die einzelnen Mitgliedstaaten anbelangt würde ich ja auch ändern wollen. Mehr hin zu empfohlenen offenen Standards statt Regulierungen die umgesetzt werden müssen. Mit Kleinstaaterei meinte ich aber, dass es den meisten Briten hier faktisch nur darum geht die Grenze weiter hoch zu ziehen, obwohl die eh schon nicht im Schengenraum sind.

> Größere Staaten benötigen eine größere Regierung und tut sich auch leichter, Bürokratisch zu agieren und einer höhere Anzahl von Gesetzen, die die Freiheit einschränken.

Dass größere Staaten größere (im Sinne von stärker eingreifenden/mehr regulierenden) Regierungen benötigen halte ich für ein Gerücht. Dass es da eine Korrelation gibt kann schon sein, aber benötigt werden solche Regierungen deshalb noch lange nicht.

Reminder that we're #StrongerIN

You think the DM would be allowed to exist if it was redpilling the public?

I actually used to be a remain cuck though before I actually got properly clued up on world events.

> 43% remain, 41% leave

wait, what? I keep seeing polls her showing that Leave is slightly ahead.

you know the whole 'we'll save X amount if we leave' is a bit of a red herring.

But I am a brexiter anyway solely for the democracy and sovereignty issue.

Didn't your people fix the polls so they can get away with rigging the result?

>43%
>41%

Where is the 16%?

This is the latest poll.

Funny how they can always find more Labour supporters than Conservative. I know it's "weighted" but it's still smells like bullshit.

bzw. ums mal einfach zu sagen:

Kein Staat -> keine Kleinstaaterei

Under the EU we have seen such victorys as Saville, Rotherham and Kincora Boyse Home.

>implying your country have the mental fortitude to vote yes

You're going to stay in the EU and like it, you snaggletoothed tea-swilling mutants.

Bollocks.

he wasn't even undefeated

Nothing to do with EU, brits are just cucks.

Poland is in EU and they aren't cucks.

Not sure what to make of these polls. I have a hard time imagining the groups commissioning them aren't skewing them in their favour.

If I wanted to persuade people to go out and vote one way, I'd make sure the poll showed the opposite result to scare more people into going out to vote. And yet polls have pretty much always showed remain in the lead. What am I missing?

undecided voters

That won't happen for that very reason. It's going to be a remain vote, but it's going to be very close and it's quite possible that Farage might be an MP in the not so distant future.

Both reasons that he should stay in charge of UKIP.

>'infiltrate'

you mean legally vote? you mean simply having a political agenda as everyone does?

journalists, man. someday history is going to teach them.

The point is that you can't get rid of those shills and you had no say in their appointment.

To paraphrase Tony Benn, a bad parliament is preferable to a good king. The EU wants its own army, it wants Turkey and other nations to join, it seeks closer political and economic union at every turn. As an EU member, what can you do about this? Nothing.

Being able to turf out the government of the day is an insurance policy worth almost any supposed economic price. That's why we need to get out before it's too late.

Welp, Paul "wrong about everything ever" Krugman has just given us a massive boost.

Most phone polls are answered by men, which favour 'leave', hence most polls done via phone are biased towards 'leave' as well by a couple of percent.

maybe, that's not my division. my office mostly deals with sabotaging FPÖ.

RARE

also, how did you find internet access in oman?

>I have a hard time imagining the groups commissioning them aren't skewing them in their favour.

That would be a fairly pointless exercise as they would immediately be discredited if they were found out and there are quite a few polls out there to keep them in check.

Most people I know are fairly split and confused -- 50/50 and a lot of unsures sounds about right.

Thanks Jew-Kun. Don't forget to photoshop Norbert Hofer's face on a Neonazi.