Has anyone here had sex????

Has anyone here had sex????
Tell me about it.

It's great

The first time I had sex I put the condom on and was suprised that it was tight because I was convinced I had a small cock. I penetrated her, and did not like it. I tried to eat her out and it was gross.

Never touched pussy again. Dicks go in me now, not the other way around.

Legendary

It’s a gnarly ab workout. But the pain the best day is a great reminder of what you got done

it is shit

I like it for human contact but I can pleasure myself better on my own unless I find a real freak

That drawing is inaccurate as shit.

Pretty overrated. You'll never have sex and feel as good as you can by yourself uninhibited.

95% of it isn't worth what you went through to get it. The other 5% is worth everything you ever went through.

If you only knew masturbation beforehand, Theres a single word to describe sex: overwhelming

Sex with fat girls sucks. When I say fat girls I mean land whales. Im 6 in. and I find it hard to penetrate them. Im not that attractive so I have trouble finding fit girls to fuck.

When you do manage to fuck a fit girl or at the very least a normal sized girl, its amazing as fuck. Fit girls have tighter pussies, are more flexible, their legs can open wider and up, you can really get deeper and its just all around a better experience.

Although I will say fat girls give the best head.

Please wear condoms. No pussy is worth the STDs.

its good man, sort of makes you happy, makes you feel like youre not a loser, and later on you can have kids and a successive liniage if thats your thang.

smoking cannabis is better, the two combined with someone who loves you like you them, priceless

I had sex with a fat chinese girl and her ass or pussy smelt real bad, like shit. It was like sweaty shit was in her ass. It smelt bad but I hope i get over it.

C'mon, Sup Forums, it even isn't summer yet.

The first time I had sex I put the condom on and was suprised that it exploded because I wasn’t convinced that I had largest cock in the universe. I penetrated her, and loved it. Fucked her for 10 days straight. I tried to eat her out and she tasted like fine scotch and cigars.

I am always touching pussy now. My dicks is in pussy all the time, not the other way around

Sex is insanely overrated. Probably because we try to 'protect' children and adolescents from any form of nudity, we grow up thinking it's something magical. It's not. Think about it, if it really was all that fantastic, wouldn't animals ever do anything but hump?

Sex can be very goof from time to time but only if you truly connect to the other person. Mindless one night stands are fun for the thrill and ego boost, but the quality of the act is usually less than you can do on your own.

holy cow, why does she have rectum in place of her vagina?

who the fuck draw that bullshit?

This

It's just loads of time and work to maybe put your dick in a snug, moist, body temperature hole. Tinder makes things easier but it's still a bullshit game. Women like the attention, but that doesn't mean you'll get laid.

Yeah if you think it's gonna be the best thing ever your in for a big let down
But it is pretty fun, just not worth all the effort required imo

You fucked up bastard. 10/10 troll. You either get your dick wet or you are flat out gay.

>This

The thing that sex is that you like what you cant have, what you can have, you dont want.

Doing it wrong OP. Cold hand or warm snug pussy? There isn’t a contest.

yeah but what's better, warm hand or cold pussy?

lost.

if you dont have a big dick you are not going to make a girl fully happy

it's missionary you dumbass

I'm 31 and I think I can tell you a lot about sex in general.
I've been with 20 girls of almost all races and from many different places from the world.

I cannot go to work because today the snow here is so high that cars and every transportation is shut off.

AMA.

Sounds to me like you're doing it wrong virginboi.

If you can't fuck a girl and make it feel better than your hand you might as well kill yourself.

Good for you user. Every man needs a hobby.

This is the truth

you obviously never saw a pussy irl if you think there's nothing wrong with this image.

I think whoever drew this picture fucks girls in the belly button

its aight, not worth the effort tho imo

nah, he rather thinks that girls pee from it

he probably rips them new hole a bit lower with a knife or something

>holy cow, why does she have rectum in place of her vagina?

unironically kill yourself

Listen, transgirls are not actually women okay. You can’t fuck a faggot in a dress and come in here lecturing everyone about the validity of a drawing depicting actual heterosexual acts.

good sex depends on a lot of things. just don't expect it to be good from the beginning.

it's satisfying to make another person orgasm, so I enjoy it

Okay, so now it's literally obvious we have either a bunch of 13 year olds or just cheap trolls here in this thread, so I'm not getting baited anymore.

Here, have a bit more biologically accurate diagram. Not perfect, but it shows actual puss positioning during sex instead of some kind of wicked knifing a girl in the abdomen.

Seriously, educate yourselves kids before you hurt somebody.

I agree with your idea but not your reasoning. The vast majority of animals feel nearly no pleasure from fucking so that's why you wouldn't see lots of animals doing it all the time. Even then animals fuck at a very high rate as is.

i kinda feel sorry for jewdickfags, they will never know what real sex feels like. girls also enjoy uncut more

There are good and bad aspects to it. It really doesn't feel significantly different from masturbation though. You know yourself better than anyone else. That's another thing, I personally find one night stands horrible. There is no chemistry and no history, so they have no idea what you like. On the flip side though, relationships, or at least the ones I've been in, are painful. Pick your poison I guess.

SEX IS STUPID AS HELL AND NOT EVEN THAT WORTH IT. YOU JUST FLOP AROUND ON SOME GIRL AND UNLESS SHES A FREAK SHE GON LAY THERE LIKE A DEAD FISH AND YOU HAVE TO PUSH AND ROLL HER HEAVY ASS AROUND TO CHANGE POSITIONS.
IT TAKES SO MUCH ENERGY FOR A GOOD SESSION AND YOUR LEGS BECOME NOODLES AND AFTER YOU CUM YOU JUST LOOK AT HER LIKE EGH CAN YOU JUST LEAVE YOU SWEATY SLAG I HAVE TENDIES TO EAT

You've never had good sex

this

Ask and receive.

It's ok. I prefer sex in a relationship though.

My big dick and all it has given me ever is that sluts would try to get with me again when we already fucked before. I'm an emotional guy and it never really benefitted me, I would instead be disgusted by it. If I was an emotionless psycho I would probably use it to my advantage, but i just dont work like that.

My dick would hit the 'roof' in my first sex partner and it would hurt her, never tried to get with a girl as small as her again. Don't get me wrong, I do find petite girls attractive, just don't want to hurt them.

A wide hipped girl who can slurp in the full length of my ding-dong is preferred. That's also better for giving birth so I can have a lot of offspring blessed with a big dick and other genetic perks I got.

I'm nowhere near that point and I have a lot of shit to handle before I get there. But don't worry guys, I'm going there.

My experiences with sex:

>be 17 year old kissless virgin
>16 year old emo/scene girl best friend is a grade below me but in all my classes
>best friend teaches me all of the basic ideas behind S&M and D/s and tells me they're super into being choked
>Be oblivious to the fact that they're super into me for the majority of the semester
>walk them around on a leash "as friends"
>Eventually get over myself and ask them to be my pet
>Choke them in my car in an applebees parking lot.
>Tell them they can call me Master
>Things escalate over the next couple months
>Beat them with a belt until their cunt is so soaked they change underwear
>Cut them with razors and play with the blood
>Choke them a bunch, all the time
>Drip candlewax on them
>have my first kiss
>Eventually go down on them
>Get a blowjob for the first time on my birthday
>Cut them down the back with a machete
>Make them rim me and finger me
>Make them stroke me off in class until I cum in a shotglass, which they then drink
>Teach them to orgasm on command
>make them do it in front of people
>their parents find out
>Go to jail
>get out 2 years later
>work a shit job for a year and struggle with depression while catfishing a lesbian on runescape
>Get email
>They're trans now
>They think I'm probably trans too based off a bunch of things I said to them
>think it over
>start dating them again
>Lose weight
>take titty skittles
>get dumped
>attempt suicide
>date a lesbian
>lose my virginity

it was really mediocre and not worth it. Getting fingered by a lesbian that knew what she was doing and stroking myself until I came so hard I cried was the best thing that's ever happened to me though.

You have the spacial reasoning skills of a fucking retard. You are the stupidest person on the internet. Yes, OP’s drawing sucks but if you rotate it, it’s exactly what you’re have. If you can’t see that you are a complete failure at everything at all times.

>Every man needs a hobby.
kek

>Beat them with a belt until their cunt is so soaked they change underwear
>Cut them with razors and play with the blood
>Choke them a bunch, all the time
>Drip candlewax on them
>have my first kiss
fucking lol
>that order

Overrated. Hand has just as many benefits and drawbacks.

It's the gods truth. I never plan on sleeping with a woman again, just men, even though I only jerk off to women.

Wtf why is there a dick just turkey slapping a plastic sagittal section?
Terrible example of sexual intercourse user, I hope your idea of sex isn't cutting a woman in half up the center and slapping your dick on her wet, bloody insides.
2/10 nice colours but don't want to murder all the girls I fuck ~ Grey's Anatomy

I still remember the first few times I had sex. It was with a condom on, and it was the lamest shit ever. I was 17 and the woman was sexy as fuck and quite beautiful, but there was nothing to feel at all except slight pressure. Thankfully, due to my youth, I could stay hard no matter what. The first time we went at it without a condom on, it was then that I realized what all the hubbub was about.

Gotta say, having sex with an attractive woman that fucks really well... well... it's the best damn thing on Earth.

>It's fun and exciting
>Then after it turns into a battle for power within the relationship and sex just becomes a tool of control
>Meanwhile you have to keep her happy or she has sex with some other guy because lol reasons

I can't feel sex so I mostly don't bother. As and when it comes around. For what it is, to me it's not worth it.

ikr? Sometimes I forget that my experiences with sex aren't normal.

What position do you have to be in to hurt your legs? I thought that it's abs for guys and legs for girls. My thigh muscles are the most toned muscles in my body, yet even then I still get spaghetti legs after a session.
Not a freak, but still never thought being a starfish was an option.

just look where the fucking bellies are on both pictures
pussy on OP's pic is placed almost perpendicularly to stomach
you must be blind not to see this

This is an epic troll

oh my god you guys, I had a vasectomy like 2 days ago and I finally fapped and it felt SO FUCKING AMAZING like better than sex oh fuck my god

ITT: Virgins.

I've only had sex 3 times. the first and the third one were awful and disappointing, but the second one was fucking awesome m8 I tell you, we both moaned like fucking animals.