Celeb you're fapping to today

Celeb you're fapping to today

She makes me so weak, I quiver with pleasure at her sight alone.

Really just wanna fap to Tswift right now

the best

She is pure perfection.

Patrician taste OP

She's pregnant now, eh

tfw it wasn't me

The things I'd do...

She makes me leak so much...

i cum to duff a lot

Always

way to go and ruin the thread, dumbass
even banana-posting wouldn't do so much damage

The first time I ever came was while watching the Lizzie McGuire show and I think more than 90% of my orgasms since then have been to her. Nothing else feels right.

Queen Miley is my perfect woman.

She's thicker than I thought. Nice.

Yes she is!

RiRi has a nice body but I just can't get past that fetal-alcohol-syndrome face.

I wanna lick Riri's tummy.

Would give anything just to meet her.

I wanna lick every inch of her

where'd my duff fapper go

BLACK penis is largest of all the races. As the penis is the penultimate symbol of manhood, this alone would suffice to make the BLACK man the most masculine of men. This large penis is able fulfill the desire of the neediest of women, being able to more than fill all the recesses of the vagina. Its length ensures that when it ejaculates, the potent african seed will immediately enter the womb of the woman the BLACK man impregnates.
In total, the BLACK man expresses this masculinity in a most exemplary manner in bed. When he fucks, he unleashes the entirety of his lusts and desires upon his partner without any restraint.
All this is the reason why the BLACK man is the epitome of masculinity.

There is one person who has overcome the Forehead's impenetrable defenses. R&B singer by the name of Christopher Brown weakened the forehead's chitinous outer shell with a quick, unexpected left hook for 4000 damage (3950 was absorbed by the shell). The immense shock left the Forehead dazed and unable to defend itself. Chris Brown knows about the Shell's ridiculous health regeneration rate of 1,250 hit points per second. So without further delay, he immediately performs the Singer's Forbidden Technique: Chris bites the exposed Forehead for a critical hit of 26,000 damage, leaving the Forehead unconscious for minutes, long enough for Brown to run for his dear life. Chris Brown knows he will be chased to the end of the world by law enforcements for using such an atrocious technique (it was universally banned when drunken Britney Spears allegedly bit her poor Chihuahua for 9k damage, instantly killing it). Brown turned himself in the next day and the law stripped him of his career and all monies.

Probably a different std on each inch too. Would still destroy that pussy 10/10

One lick of her tummy and I'd be squirtin cummies all over myself...

Same.

god she looks delicious

what's wrong with her forehead?

███╗░░░██╗██╗░██████╗░░██████╗░███████╗██████╗
████╗░░██║██║██╔════╝░██╔════╝░██╔════╝██╔══██
██╔██╗░██║██║██║░░███╗██║░░███╗█████╗░░██████╔╝
██║╚██╗██║██║██║░░░██║██║░░░██║██╔══╝░░██╔══██╗
██║░╚████║██║╚██████╔╝╚██████╔╝███████╗██║░░██║
╚═╝░░╚═══╝╚═╝░╚═════╝░░╚═════╝░╚══════╝╚═╝░░╚═╝

It would be hard to control myself though...

Need new nudes now she's thiccened up

she's hotter in true detective than on the red carpet

that's a lot of cellulite

I'd give anything for her to sit on my face...

and is the cause of many single moms who are infected with hiv/aids

>> say no to coal burners

also me thinks you have posted in the wrong thread

The negro's form was carefully molded over decades of selective breeding of only the tallest and strongest-boned males who were then fed nutritiously and kept on a strict cardio and weight-lifting diet... by THE WHITE MASTER.

The white man created the strong and tall negroid, of whom you see many a spawn in the 21st century. The negro of the 2010's has tall height, tougher skin, thicker bones, and gains muscle mass easily not because he's a gift from god, but because he's reaping the benefits of the his ancestors' body type created by the white man.

Shameless posting of my new fakes from this night.