Its not a question now

Other urls found in this thread:

spectorbass.com/euro5lxalexwebster
youtube.com/watch?v=Ok7ExQm2Ugc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

qt anime > furry

Gonna sneak in that dash booty

Wake up the neighbors with a bass solo on his bum

Also this is my baby Vesu for anyone interested.

Yeah man, my Omen 7 is pretty badass. Warwicks are legendary, I would kill for one. But I really want a Spector Euro. Good god they are unbelievable, and Alex Webster's signature with the blood splatters, hell fucking yes. One day, when I have a spare $2500 to spend.

spectorbass.com/euro5lxalexwebster

Pretty cool, I like it.

You can only win me over if you use an Ampeg SVT 810. If you aren't causing earthquakes with a gigantic 8x10 fridge then you aren't playing bass.

if i had $2500 id get a strandberg those look nuts

The gauge on those strings gives me a boner

Please for the love of god let that retard fuck your ass so you can both leave this place forever.

Lol Nibbies is mad

youtube.com/watch?v=Ok7ExQm2Ugc

First time hearing about them, but that is cool as shit.

Bottom is .130 I think, haven't even changed the Ernie Ball strings that came with it. I'm going get a .135 when I get new steel strings from D'Addario, I'm partial to them.

Sup gaybois

you see their multiscale true temperament fretboard, in theory you got the perfect string tension and note on every frett

>Its

yes we know everyone is bisexual

How ya doing faggot

God this thing gives me such a hard on, tell me that's not the most fucking metal bass you've ever seen.

Now that sounds interesting. I'm going to have to read more about it.

imagine if there was just swamps of those tentacles. filled with the sounds of filthy happy pervs

its real neat the frets look like a wood grain

Tired as fuck. I should really be sleeping so I can be places tomorrow but can't be bothered

Don't make me horny
Same

right the more i think about it the better it sounds. also how deep do those things go?

>tfw cursed with eternal hornyness.

I actually don't know what they use for the frets, probably nickel or something. The fretboard is ebony though, so I'm sure it sounds incredible.

you see the neck profile, its a half octagon that changes up the neck as you get in position for the speed metals

On the bright side, being up this late gives me the chance to be a part of these threads and expand my gay folder

Deep enough to scratch every itch you never knew you had. Fuck me sideways now I'm gonna be thinking about this until I fall asleep you shit

and like the crazy bullshit explanation why they can vibrate while 3 feet deep in me

Holy shit, I just noticed that the blood is at that angle so it looks like it's dripping straight down when you're playing it in position. That's a fucking cool detail, I don't know how I didn't notice that before.

>Deep
Exactly so just enjoy the thread and deal with the shit tomorrow

yeuh... me to now :) want me to come console you

i couldnt even imagine feeling that full, if that alone count make me cum idk what would

Thankfully tomorrow's my off day, but I have to go job hunting 'cause my current job is sucking the life out of me, and not in a good way. It's a bit of a pain trying to do that when you wake up at noon is all. That and I'm sending off some peanut butter brownies to my friends out of state

Mmmm would be nice, yeah, but I'm not really one for fucking strangers. Doubt any of us even live remotely close to one another for that matter

Good luck finding a job user I hope you find a job that is rewarding yet satisfying :D
Same I'd insta cum

Literally me

Thanks, I hope so too

:-D

Holy fuck my voice is thrashed. When is this shit gonna heal

benis ::-DDDD

Last my voice got fucked up, it took about 2-3 weeks to heal. How'd you hurt it?

Well goodnight friends

G'night user

I luv big benis in my butt :D

ME AND MICHAEL

Goals tbh

SOLID AS THEY COME

Singing. Blew out the high end.

I'll blow out your high end

Ouch. Sorry bud. Tea with honey might help ya a bit, but otherwise you're just gonna have to wait it out

Nah only dash gets that privilege

Tons of cough drops is helping kinda, still can't sing like before.

user please, this is a pure Christian thread. Take your lewd advances elsewhere

Shut up before I l o v e y o u t e n d e r l y

I'd like to see you try gaylord

Do I have to try that hard? I have something for you to try...

Is it d i c k?

Do you want it to be?

Surprise me

You got some sort of incentive?

An all expenses paid trip TO THE CARIBBEAN