I live in deep south extremely backwoods Louisiana. Everyone here is very racist and paranoid. AMA

I live in deep south extremely backwoods Louisiana. Everyone here is very racist and paranoid. AMA.

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0dXwK1lZofN
vocaroo.com/i/s02NVHWJfBNZ
youtube.com/watch?v=eK4umRMJlrs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Please post a vocaroo of your accent, shit is so interesting.

What is it like being French-Canadian?

Don't you Muslims remember what France sounds like?

Will you willingly present when Da'quan and Jamal finally come to rape your boipucci?

NW Louisiana here, and you're full of shit

my dream is to visit Baton Rouge

south Louisiana here

kill yourself

What is your favourite countryism, or whatever weird sayings that your or your people use.

>I live in deep south extremely backwoods Louisiana.
So do I.

>Everyone here is very racist and paranoid.
That's just untrue and wrong.

vocaroo.com/i/s0dXwK1lZofN

Its not racism its what they learned from dealing with minorities and people of diversity. You only need to be paranoid if you are doing something wrong. Or your a white guy living in a black area.

It's just different to what you generally hear. I guess it would be the equivlent of instead of hearing the queens english, an accent from the north of england instead.

Anyway, thank you for that.

Is that the sign on highway 51?

Kentwood reporting in.
Will trade pajeet store owners for food.

Pretty sure they have those at every state border crossing coming into the state.

This one is in NE LA.

Maybe 1/3 of the people have that accent, but we mostly are more polite than most of the other states.
We open doors for each other. We respond with respect with a yes ma'am or yes sir.

We do have the shittest roads, dumbest people, and most corrupt state government.

Coonass thread?

OP is a faggot.

Only acadians are coonass, and they all went to Canada.

The real ones

Ma nigga. I got your back

Houma reporting in. You're a faggot.

ahh acadiana masterrace

vocaroo.com/i/s02NVHWJfBNZ
someone from Louisianna say this.

Why do you like black dick so much?

French pride, gimme some boudin

not faggy OP, but i'm from raceland. live out of state now though... have fun getting murdered by mosquitoes

318 waddup

West Monroe reporting in

What's the murder/crime rate like in LA? That's the only thing preventing me from moving there.

I'm thinking about visiting New Orleans next year, should I or should I go to another part of Louisiana?

Stay out of the cities(black parts specifically) and you'll be fine.

you are better off somewhere else.

Nigger infested tourist trap, go somewhere else.

bring a friend and dont go wandering at night in nawlans, also watch out for the cajun mafia

It's not as bad as it used to be. After Katrina a lot of mexicants moved in to rebuild it

Texan here. The South is fucked. Latinos and niggers are taking over. In Houston poo in loos are starting to appear everywhere.

Funny how the South is the most diverse yet "racist"

>bienvenue e'n

How can a place filled with so much niggers be racists/

It just does not compute. I mean Sweden and Germany do just fine.

We got good nigs and spics, hell we even had a couple of black families moved right in the middle of KKK territory because they knew they were respectful blacks and didn't touch them at all. Can't say for white folks that move right in the middle of niggerville. Most of the time though they do act like they din du nuffin and chimp out like the city nigs they are.

Arkansas here, howdy greatest rival.

can i come live with you? im white, very racist and moderately paranoid

How common is interracial dating in the south? Do southern belles love the BBC?

As long as you are white the more merrier

only the fat ugly looking ones. I have only seen one hot 10/10 with a thug nigga once

South East Lousiana here, go fuck yourself. LA is diverse and mostly gets along with itself. You are a fucking liar.

But in the same coin, the blacks really hold this state back from the amount of crime they commit.

There is no real racism here. It's not 1865.

SELA here, can confirm.

This. Only white trash. The fat ugly inbred ones do. Like nobody you'd want to date anyways

Is your sister as tight as everyone says she is?

I'm from down there. Obviously, you don't live near New Orleans, or you'd be racist too.

I'm from Baton Rouge and it's a nigger infested shit hole of a city.

LSU football games are pretty incredible though.

Interracial dating is pretty uncommon. Girls that date black men are usually either fat, poor, or addicted to drugs.

Where do you live, dude? In a camp on Bayou Blue?

As is the case everywhere else.

"Who Dat!?" or "Who Dat Mutha Fucka!"

Basically means "Say my name, bitch." As in "Who am I, bitch?" It's also the slogan of our local football team.

What's your stance on canjun / creole culture?

>don't visit New Orleans
desu the best red pill is wandering around in Treme and the 7th ward for a few hours

New Orleans niggas are truly a special kind of ignorant.

based af, make some of the best food and if they like you, you are part of their family for life

Nolafag here.

Don't bring girls because they will be sexually harassed by niggers downtown. If you want to redpill a girl really quickly this works but I recommend against it.

>Bring polish liberal friends from the north to Bourbon Street
>Polish liberal girl spanked by nigger on corner
>"Czarnuchu!" (Nigger!)

Is there a contingency plan for if Mike the tiger escapes and mauls people?

Hey Nolafag. Thought I was the only one around here. Moving to Bernietown next week. Should be worth some keks.

I work with lots of coonasses. One of the many glorious benefits of working in the oil industry.

We like to pretend that many of the police departments in your state have ceased using DNA testing due to the fact that everyone's is identical.

Me too, I once helped my neighbor pull a "coon-ass microwave" aka a big metal box out of the woods.

It was the least I could do considering he pulled my truck out of a shithole

Former Leesville here- two years assigned to JRTC at Polk.

Fuck. That. State. Jesus.

I like the food, but goddamn. We had a training site out in the woods, a simulated Iraq/Afghanistan FOB site of trailers, broken into over a break in the training schedule and 400 window mount air conditioners stolen. They turned up in a scrapyard in Houston, sold for the copper.

Did 30 days at the same base for "Cajun Viper" right before my deployment to Iraq in 07. In the middle of fucking August.

Mike is on his death bed now and there will most likely not be a new one because liberals will bitch about it because its cruelty to animals or whatever. And they might figure out they are called the tigers after a group of Louisiana soldiers in the civil war

even though tigers being in captivity is literally the only reason they arent extinct right now.

Lafayette here.
Racist? The coalburning over here is off the charts!

That was a southern accent, not a Cajun one

>bienvenue en Louisiane
What the fuck kind of poor excuse for French is this?

Everyone in the city has a gun in their car or on their person so I actually wouldn't be worried about it at all. Poor fella has cancer though, he's fucked.

>cuckbeque

Sorry we aren't up to your standards.

Also it's french-creole which is quite literally Nigger French.

Please tell me that's a shoop. There is no accent in 'en'

Mike is one of the things that isn't going to go away despite PETA's bitching and the university vet school has made that very clear.

its cajun french. its more or less a bastardized version of traditional french

this is the actual cajun accent.

youtube.com/watch?v=eK4umRMJlrs

#sorrynotsorry #freetheaccent

OP what city or parish?

That's what was missing. It's "à". Why would they do this? They even have the napoleonic code

why is oil pronounced "earl"?

Why is pronounced wuh

I'm not even from Quebec. I am from Ontario. We're taught both English and French in school here, no matter where you are.

Unbelievable. It's funny how everything turns to shit when it becomes American.
Italians -> Italian Americans
English -> fat, scooter-riding wal mart shoppers
French -> cajun rednecks

Because America is decadent.

thats how blacks pronounce it.

Lol but you must admit that common law is utter garbage

>We're taught both English and French in school here, no matter where you are.

>getting cucked by memebec

lol

Cajun rednecks are great
they make fantastic music

Laffy is the lefty fag capital of the state, no surprise.

>la Louisiane
>'state' is masculine so 'la' should be 'le or l'' but Louisiana starts with an 'L' so you're fucked
Ba da ba ba ba. I'm lovin' it.

are there any fundamentalist racist sects there, like aryan nations?

How is learning two languages a bad thing? I will honestly never understand Americans. Why is it always a race to the bottom with you people? English and French are both official languages of Canada, so we learn these two and no more. In America, most of you can't even speak your defacto national language English properly. On top of that, you let in so many spics that even though Spanish isn't a national language, you almost treat it as if it is. It's unbelievable.

I don't care lol I'm not hating on them for their music.

KKK is active in some of the rural areas

ayy lmao

aryan nation and neo-nazi shit like that are prison gangs that are just the white people gang. Their last 2 leaders were a jew and a indian.

there are some "KKK" groups here, but the KKK isnt the invisible empire it once was. Any group of trailer trash rednecks can buy some robes and call themselves the KKK.

all joke tier of course

Because people here in Louisiana actually have to live and work with black people. They're always lazier, don't want to work as hard, and want more money.

>b-but muh anecdotes!!!!
soon I will have enough anecdotes to become empirical evidence

This. Those prison gangs just use white nationalism as a front to grow their numbers and get support. Their leaders, like you said, were Jewish and Indian.

>How is learning two languages a bad thing?

because its useless and a huge waste of time and effort just to appese some group of niggers in your country.

>hurr why do americans only know english?1

because its the offical language of earth faggot. Theres no reason for anyone to learn some shit like swedish or something. Might as well learn klingon

Aryan brotherhood was a result of de-segregation.
if feds hant done done, negroes wouldt have killed all those white inmates(which triggered supreme anger from the aryans)
that must be some comfy
sitting in a chair, hunting, spouting conspiracies and hate while Billy Boy jr plays a banjoo solo

Sup fellow Louisiana bro. Covington here.

I live in Baton Rouge. lel what a shit dream

Ruston master race by the way, damn it's good being white

Grambling nigs go home tho

I ALMOST went to Nicholls cuz they were my only D1 offer at the time. Thank god I didn't though.

I like Louisiana though. Just too many blacks.