Tfw only 21 years old quit a shitty government job for a trade school...

tfw only 21 years old quit a shitty government job for a trade school. Been fucking around these past 2 months waiting for it to starts, just playing vidya most of the time. One night I slept with my fist clenched under my head. In the morning I have fuckin arthritis on my whole hand.
Got to doctors they tell me it's rheumatoid arthritis, the type that's permanent.
Had perfect genetics 6'2 and now im a cripple.
What the fuck God. I'd rather get aids than this shit.

How bad does it hurt? Is it noticeable to other people that something is wrong with your hand?

hahahahahahahaha

Monthly blood transfusions and exercise my man.

Na, I Keep chugging salmon oil or whatever that is and medicine so there's little to none of the inflammation, but fingers still have a blunt pain to them. Would go back to puffy immobile sticks if I stopped using meds. They're straight none of that deformation stuff so nobody besides a doctors that specializes in this kind of thing would know.
Biggest problem is I know that I fucked my hand up permanently and this dull pain will be there until I die. And just because I slept on it for a single random night.

>hey nons, look here, a glitch!!!

>perfect genetics
Or
>Rheumatoid arthritis

Pick one, unless your old you don't develope rheumatoid arthritis so easily.
Or have you been fapping too much?

Same thing happened to me. Stop artificial sweeteners. I went back to 95% normal.

Take Tumeric. Best if you eat 1/2 a thumb of the root in something like a green juice. Or sprinkle a 1/4 teaspoon in food each day. Add a little black pepper to up the positive effects. You can also get it in tablet form but the fresher the better however tablets are better than nothing.
Also ditch the fish oil and take 4 flaxseed capsules twice a day. Thank me later when your hands work! Go on ... google it. Tumeric for fheumatiod arthritis.

Na mate been doing Keto like 6 months now.
Never had any other sickness, never broke a bone, and never needed medicine for anything ever, but now this shit.

That's probably bullshit but i'll go with it.

You'd be surprised what they put those chemicals in these days.

I'm Eastern Euro bro. No GMOs or any of that, everything is real and what you call "organic" here.

Have you googled it yet!

Ye. Anti inflammatory plant.
That's cool and all but I'm already taking 2 medicine for inflammation, thing is the inflammation is not the problem, problem is i fucked up my ligament which does not heal ever.

Not how arthritis works (unless you're a generic mistake)

Wear and tear type of arthritis here.
That's how it works, doc wrote that on paper and sent me off to "treatment". Which consists of playing with a soft ball and having my hand slathered in hot dirt and then some vibrating magnets.

Aren't all forms of arthritis permanent?

Not sure, but from what I understand the infection type arthritis can be stopped because literally all it is is some little shit virus eating your bone and pooping in your fingers..

>acting like arthritis is the worst thing ever
Kys

Then that isn’t RA. Also tumeric will work better. But hey don’t listen to me. You clearly don’t want to get better

Ey boi. I do want to get better but not sure taking 3rd thing for inflammaton will help for a different problem.
Shit yeah it is. I'm 21 and still have to work. Itchy penis doesn't stop me from working, now a fucked hand does. Been to treatment today and some babushka couldn't even lift an inflatable ball. Now that's spooky.

It was not caused by sleeping with a claw hand, that was just the catalyst you fuckin spastic.

It really isn't the worst thing. I'm in a household with 3 disabled people and the only one that's capable of working is the one with arthritis.

>And just because I slept on it for a single random night.
That's not how auto-immune diseases work. How retarded was your doctor?

GMOs aren't dangerous. And organic doesn't mean anything. Most organic shit is grown the same way as the rest of the crops.

>I worked on a farm that did organic and we just labeled slightly off looking things as organic.
>Made an extra 30% thanks to calling it organic.

OP claims to be Eastern European so guessing clinically tarded

Kek. You worked on a shit farm.

You're a fucking retard if you think a night gives a shit.

Life is pain friend, pick up a habit or learn to deal that's what everyone else does.
Or become a disability, we would understand, and judge you, but it's an easier path.

Exactly. It takes aggravation to set off, but the underlying cause is something else.

>Life is pain friend
Well pain brings life, but yeah.
>Or become a disability, we would understand, and judge you, but it's an easier path.
Truth.

You must be one of those faggots that dream of a perfect world, where nothing is corrupt. Welcome to reality.

All them do that, the only requirement to be organic is natural pesticides. So most farms around here just use them for everything.

Only hippie farms actually do anything more than that and they can't produce enough to compete.

Nah man, just live in a country with standards. Eat a dick.

Maybe in your shit tier country

Go to Panama and get stem cell treatment.

If it's an established country with democracy, internet, infrastructure and you can afford basic luxuries... Then I have bad news for you user, it's corrupt AF.

..Unless it's Iceland, cunts.

Lol nope, your rich assholes are just fucking you in other ways.

Anonymous 02/26/18(Mon)05:24:33 No.761154488▶
Exactly. It takes aggravation to set off, but the underlying cause is something else.
>>
Anonymous 02/26/18(Mon)05:25:15 No.761154517▶
>Life is pain friend
Well pain brings life, but yeah.
>Or become a disability, we would understand, and judge you, but it's an easier path.
Truth.
>>
Anonymous 02/26/18(Mon)05:27:49 No.761154632▶You must be one of those faggots that dream of a perfect world, where nothing is corrupt. Welcome to reality.
>>
Anonymous 02/26/18(Mon)05:28:03 No.761154643▶All them do that, the only requirement to be organic is natural pesticides. So most farms around here just use them for everything.

Only hippie farms actually do anything more than that and they can't produce enough to compete.
>>
Anonymous 02/26/18(Mon)05:29:01 No.761154688▶ Nah man, just live in a country with standards. Eat a dick.
>>
Anonymous 02/26/18(Mon)05:29:28 No.761154705▶
Maybe in your shit tier country
>>
Anonymous 02/26/18(Mon)05:30:27 No.761154751▶
(OP)

Go to Panama and get stem cell treatment.
>>
Anonymous 02/26/18(Mon)05:31:03 No.761154767▶
If it's an established country with democracy, internet, infrastructure and you can afford basic luxuries... Then I have bad news for you user, it's corrupt AF.

..Unless it's Iceland, cunts.
>>
Anonymous 02/26/18(Mon)05:31:04 No.761154769▶
Lol nope, your rich assholes are just fucking you in other ways.

America? Nope. We are the only country that isn't completely imploding.

If you live in a legal state, get rick simpson oil. Got dx with RA 5 yesrs ago. Meds and pain meds never worked just muffle. rso is the SHIT. no pain its like i dont even have it. Been on it for 15 months after 4 years od failed meds and hundreds of appts.

The fuck is this post? Just wanted a copy of the thread?

>Tl;dr

Yeah they are fuckin me hard. But my organic produce is organic. Small victories

Not american bruv.