Hey, wanna play bully the loser...

Hey, wanna play bully the loser? It's less a game and more me doing whatever Sup Forums says while you make fun of me for being so pathetic. Will post proof of completed tasks when asked.

Shoe on head. Sharpie in nose holes.

You are awesome.

Go on

sharpie in your pooper

Write faggot on ur forehead

Show your assistancehole faggot

Asshole**

It's not fun making fun of someone if the person intentionally wants you to do it.

Dress up like a little girl

yes it is

You're pretty ok, Op. Looking a little depressed and flabby, so here's what I'm going to have you do. I want you to go visit /fit/ and get your diet in order, for whatever budget is appropriate for your situation. Then I want you to start exercising daily. Whatever body type you always wanted – I don't care if it's a muscle bound athletic build, or a trap with a great ass – whatever makes you happy. Finally, I want you to talk to someone about your feelings. Preferably someone qualified to help get you in a good, happy place.

Oh, and failure just means you're a weak willed pansy, who deserves to be made the focal point of a badly done, cheap bucake scene before two black dudes with uncharacteristically small dicks try to run a train on you.

Take a picture of you smiling for me :D you look nice!

DRAW A THICK, VEINY COCK ON THAT NOTEPAD

Dude you’re a fucking fag for real. You didn’t tell this dude anything he doesn’t already know. This is white knighting to the highest degree. OP try to do a handstand

HURRY NOW
DO IT BOY

bump

>White knighting
>Telling op if he can't fix himself, he's no better than a nigger cum dump.

Sure buddy. How about you lurk more before showing everyone how much of a millennial cum-rag you aspire to be.

YES GOOD
NOW EAT IT

Yaay :D looking good. How are you tonight anyway, OP?

Get naked and write loser over your dick

Go to a restaurant and have a nice meal.

Write princess faggot on your forehead, go outside, find a random person, slap them in the face with your dick, let them have their way with you.

You look adorable

get naked and cum, it's time

take a shit on the floor and slam your forehead in the steamy pile

we're not asking, we are ordering

Masturbate and show results.
I'm gay

Vidiotape fapping to extreme bestiality

if dubs op must print "2 babies on fox" the excat scat scene,masturbate and cum on that,than post proof

newfag, he's bot rolling for suggestions, he's just doing whatever we say

oho

do it want to see you nakey

write faggot on your dick

This,op print it and post proof of your get off

Do this OP
Pic related

Post a picture with timestamp

Show you sitting on the toilet

Please wave to me. I want a friend

Show us some undies.

I would love to have a standing full frontal nude of you. I think you're really good looking

I want to see some stink butt as well

Now let's see you take a poop

If OP does this I will post me doing the same with timestamps on my ass.

accidentally your entire computer

lol upload webm of yourself slapping yourself in the face repeatedly

Thank you

Come on baby butt lets make poppies in the big boy potty

drink toilet water

cum in shoe

this is truly an unremarkable body. truly truly bland

So you think you're a real funny guy do ya? I bet you thought you was funny posting that dumbass comment of yours. I bet you thought people would get a laugh out of it. Well I'll tell you what, old man - nobody is laughing. Infact, we all think that you're a massive faggot and so does everybody else that you 'think' you know. Not even your mother could find it in her to force a shit down your throat if you where starving to death and that was the only way of assuring your survival. You're worthless, like an old fart kept in a jar.

attempt a handstand.

Go on vocaroo and make an anime voice loli being raped

So you think you're a real funny guy do ya? I bet you thought you was funny posting that dumbass comment of yours. I bet you thought people would get a laugh out of it. Well I'll tell you what, old man - nobody is laughing. Infact, we all think that you're a massive faggot and so does everybody else that you 'think' you know. Not even your mother could find it in her to force a shit down your throat if you where starving to death and that was the only way of assuring your survival. You're worthless, like an old fart kept in a jar.

Stop.

>So you think you're a real funny guy do ya? I bet you thought you was funny posting that dumbass comment of yours. I bet you thought people would get a laugh out of it. Well I'll tell you what, old man - nobody is laughing. Infact, we all think that you're a massive faggot and so does everybody else that you 'think' you know. Not even your mother could find it in her to force a shit down your throat if you where starving to death and that was the only way of assuring your survival. You're worthless, like an old fart kept in a jar.

Is all my potty talk too much?

Lose some weight and get a haircut for fucks sake.

What if it is not the guy in the pictures posting but the guy behind the cam that points a gun at him? At any other page someone would have called the police. Here everyone is just fapping.

Give yourself a dirty Sanchez faggot.

Speaking of: shave your head ya cunt.

>So you think you're a real funny potty mouth of a guy do ya? I bet you thought you was stinking up this whole thread posting that dumbass potty humour comment of yours. I bet you thought people would get a laugh out of it, or maybe even an ass eating. Well I'll tell you what, old man - nobody is laughing, and nobody is going to eat your ass. Infact, we all think that you're a massive faggot who doesn't even stink that badly and your shits are for babies, and so does everybody else that you 'think' you know. Not even your mother could find it in her to eat your ass, OR force a shit down your throat if you where starving to death and that was the only way of assuring your survival. You're worthless, like an old fart kept in a jar.

your guitar is broken

i wasn't sure if it was already copy pasta or if someone autistic enough to produce that was posting in this thread

Wow OP has some balls

Do what I ask boy

Hmmmm

Nope, it's some fresh pasta. Now take a steaming shit and smash your face into it.

Nah, I call bullshet. If that where the case than OP would be taking a steaming pile of shit and smacking his face into it

Stick your dick in a hole, any kind of hole. Just do it!

Lie on the floor, legs over head and cum in your mouth fatty.

>we're approaching page 9 and op is looking like more of a faggot with each passing second

His mother probably walked in on him

He did a cum and run.

Nah, tried to take a shit. Think that one may have to wait till after breakfast :(

Should've said something sooner, sorry

ARE U POLISH?

Zozzle. You could get some shit out of your ass by sticking an finger up there.

Cum into an old stinky sock, boil it in a pot of water, add some herbs and then drink it

Take wig off

Started out good but turns out, OP is a faggot after all.

OP, why are you doing this?

but why?

Please put your shirt and pants back on, seriously, and for future reference don't take them back off, a girl/guy wants to fuck you pop your pecker out the hole in your jeans and leave your shirt on

dude, what is your major problem. go to a decent barber, workout, go on a diet, don't let your mom select your clothes and grow a pair. If you do the above and stick to it for a year you may have a decent shot at lifde