Is pizzagate real?

is pizzagate real?

No retard

t. pedo

this is some great stuff from reddit. OMG cant believe Erik Per Sullivan had to pay for his siblings rehab. SO impressive, especially since he's an only child.

is it fuck

are you some kind of idiot?

it's the ramblings of genuinely insane conspiracy theorists who desperately want to justify why they voted for Fuck Nugget Trump instead of a reasonable democratic candidate.

Take it from a non-US citizen, you guys look fucking mental when you go on about stuff like this

come back when you learn how to type properly, idiot

Ofc
You either didnt look or you have a vested interest in denying it

it's all coming out, Hollywood is full of pedos and everyone there knows it, they are total pussies for not kicking their faces in and let it happen..

I can type fine

You telling me you actually believe this nonsense?

crazy american motherfuckers

>decades of c-child abuse in hollywood and the gov is not real! it cant be!

fuck off ahmed

Crazy conspiracies nothing more, now stop talking about it

Don't even try, those morons are not happy if they can't believe in made up bullshit.

only pedos will deny it.

>in the actual news

>made up bullshit

If it fits, it's true. If you don't like it it's fake news, right?

This has been debunked as a hoax for years. Fucking A even Alex Jones admitted it was all bullshit.

go to bed, kevin spacey

>years

pizzagate was only 1 year ago you dumbfuck

People have been on about pizzagate since like 2014

>citing alex jones
>debunked by the (((media))) so it must be true

according to the (((media))) haiti is definately not a shithole so you should move there and get yourself robbed raped amd killed

This conspiracy nonsense is disgustingly crazy. Seriously, you fucks are rabid. I really wish I could give you your own county. Guaranteed, it would be a hell hole.

so theres ZERO child sex abuse in hollywood?

how naive can you be?

ever heard of Roman Polanski??

Is pizzagate real? I dunno, probably not.

Is it true that a pedophile could hide that shit for years, become exceedingly wealthy, and then use that money to indulge their sick habit and get away with it? Definitely. I'd be exceptionally surprised if that isn't the case.

Actually, come to think of it, I'd be exceptionally surprised if this wasn't already the MO of every pedo crawling across the board as it stood.

lol sure why not
Alex Jones is a wise prophet.

Why not go do it yourself if you're not a pussy? Just find one of them, no need to take out everyone yourself.

Consecutive dubs is a sign of pedophilia

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Illuminati pedophile ring, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on daycare centers, and I have over 300 confirmed child sex slaves. I am trained in majestic ape warfare and I’m the top pedophile in the entire CIA. You are nothing to me but just another hole to rape. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. Ya think you're hot shit dontcha? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of pedos across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can molest you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in mk ultra techniques, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the CIA and Mossad and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what moloch's retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

better watch out mate

Fuck

>Stephen Hawking
Dont post obvious parody sites retard it delegitimizes real posts

Sure, why not? Trump wasn't involved so I'm happy to believe it happened.

oh look. this thread again. hey, ivan. long time no see.

>((()))

I think there was something dodgy going on there for sure.
Wasn't some sort of bizarre pedo cult though, that's for sure.

That boy also killed Kennedy, so they are coming up with different conspiracy theories as a diversion tactic so people don't find the truth.

yes it is