/trans/ - Everyone's getting linked with West Ham edition

Rumours:
Everton will listen to offers for Ross Barkley, 23, but want £50m for the England midfielder, who has interested Tottenham and Manchester United. (Daily Mirror)

Atletico Madrid president Enrique Cerezo says Antoine Griezmann, linked with Manchester United, has not asked for a move and does not envisage any club paying the 26-year-old France striker's £85m release clause. (Radio RMC, via Daily Mirror)

Manchester United have been linked with a move for Bayern Munich midfielder Renato Sanches, 19, but are likely to face competition from Juventus for the Portugal international. (Corriere dello Sport, via Sun)

Juventus will rival Manchester United and Tottenham for Bayern Munich forward Douglas Costa, 26. (La Stampa, via Calciomercato)

Aberdeen boss Derek McInnes, 45, is on the shortlist to replace David Moyes at Sunderland. (Daily Mail)

Barcelona's incoming manager Ernesto Valverde has made the signing of Manchester United midfielder Ander Herrera, 26, his top priority for the summer. (Sport, via Metro)

Crystal Palace are hoping to lure Hull City boss Marco Silva, 39, to Selhurst Park. (Guardian)

Meanwhile, Palace will be due £2m in compensation if ex-boss Sam Allardyce, 62, takes another management job within two years. (The Times - subscription only)

Newcastle United are hoping to sign 25-year-old Sporting Lisbon midfielder William Carvalho. (Daily Star)

Eupen winger Henry Onyekuru, 19, has ruled out a move to Celtic insisting he will stay in Belgium or move to England. (Daily Record)

Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp says he wishes his summer transfer targets could "happen tomorrow". (Liverpool Echo)

Liverpool and Wales winger Harry Wilson, 20, is attracting interest from Celtic and Wolves. (ESPN)

Besiktas will offer Juventus striker Mario Mandzukic £6m a year to beat West Ham to the 31-year-old's signature. (Sport Mediaset, via Talksport)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/utdxtra/status/867480724324188163
twitter.com/Simply_Spurs/status/867480660126179328
youtube.com/watch?v=UJwETCKtf4Q
youtube.com/watch?v=EvzHMmDDTBI
youtube.com/watch?v=Lj29YTZjNrE
youtube.com/watch?v=FVAQQujgSxQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Roma are interested in 22-year-old Benfica defender Victor Lindelof, who is a target for Manchester United. (Gazzetta dello Sport, via Talksport)

Burnley chairman Mike Garlick says there will be a bigger transfer budget than last summer but that defender Michael Keane, 24, would only be sold if an offer they deem good enough is received. (Lancashire Evening Telegraph)

Premier League newcomers Brighton are monitoring Australia midfielder Aaron Mooy, 26, who is on loan at Huddersfield from Manchester City. (Argus)

Another promoted side, Newcastle, could move for Caen's 18-year-old winger Yann Karamoh, who has interested several European clubs, including Monaco and Fiorentina. (L’Equipe, via Newcastle Chronicle)

West Brom are interested in signing Manchester City's Nigeria striker Kelechi Iheanacho, 20, who is also thought to be a target for West Ham, Everton, Southampton, Borussia Dortmund and Hoffenheim. (Birmingham Mail)

Manchester City's on-loan winger Patrick Roberts, 20, says it will be "hard" to stay at Celtic but added "no-one from City has been in touch". (Manchester Evening News)

Porto may not let Stoke City sign on-loan defender Bruno Martins Indi, 25, on a permanent deal. (A Bola, via Stoke Sentinel)

Queens Park Rangers have rejected a bid from Everton for 17-year-old midfielder Josh Bowler. (GetWestLondon)

Recuperating striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic was taken to his seat by an official golf-style buggy to watch Manchester United's victory over Ajax at the Friends Arena. (Manchester Evening News)

First for #pogback in the Super Cup

lads

LADS

>poop

>de gay

>Atletico Madrid president Enrique Cerezo says Antoine Griezmann, linked with Manchester United, has not asked for a move and does not envisage any club paying the 26-year-old France striker's £85m release clause. (Radio RMC, via Daily Mirror)

yeah why would anyone pay 85 for one of the best strikers in the world when someone like slimani costs 40

>Wayne Rooney: ‘I’ve made my mind up on my future and have lots of offers.’

How many of them are from the West End to help them save money on the make up for the next Shrek Musical?

This.
Griezmann obviously isn't going to hand in a transfer request, as he's probably going to be giving up a loyalty bonus of some sort. His agent probably has a verbal agreement with United that they will trigger the clause

>Leicester transfer budget can accommodate Greasyman if Mahrez leaves for more than £25 mil
>Greasy unironically rated Vardy in the Top 3 strikers

hmmmmmmmm

>ligue1fag killed himself almost 5 years ago

Titus Bramble to save >our club. Bet your shoes on it.

>Cristiano Ronaldo: Real Madrid striker faces possible tax fraud charges

>Another tax fraud investigation to come out of la liga
Quelle fucking surprise

That is one grim list of names. Does Philips have any experience?

Assistant manager, not outright manager

>Derek McInnes
Who?

Assistant Manager/Coach at Derby County and Leicester.

Kevin Phillips, Sam Allardyce, Stefan Schwarz and Ally McCoist; the Ex-Player quadrumvirate

Aberdeen manager I think

>not using live odds

Should Bayern go for Alexis, James or someone completely else?

The chosen one 2

Who?

Rabiot

twitter.com/utdxtra/status/867480724324188163

>when you finish 6th but still make it to the champions league

>one of the best strikers in the world
>Completely average record playing for an above average side in a below average league

Isn't Diego Cucksta going to China for big buckaroos?

Is Renato Sanchez so bad that Bayern want to offload him already?

>No Dwight Yorke

Always makes me LOL out loud when I see the child neglecting mongoloid whoring himself out for jobs at his old clubs on Sky any time they come up.

twitter.com/Simply_Spurs/status/867480660126179328

That is HOT

is /trans/ literally /fullnormie/?

no because I have crippling depression

self diagnosed "crippling depression" is about as normie as wearing adidas superstars

I also don't have a gf

My post was ironic, if it wasn't clear enough for you my new friend :)

Coin clipping Jews don't stop at money, they invent the Bagel by clipping bread, they even went so low to clip Tottenham's crest to save money on replica jerseys. Once a Jew, always a Jew.

wew, did they get DJ Detweiler to make this?
youtube.com/watch?v=UJwETCKtf4Q
Depends on the price of Sanchez
this 2bh

Bet Spurs end up going out in an earlier round of the europa league than arsenal

>Caballero leaves City

*carves into new possibilities*

Bye Sam :'(

>le idubbz crippling depression meme
>i wanna drink bleach xDDD
>10 likes and I kill myself xD

Goodbye big willy

Guess this means they're either signing someone or buying rulli back. since even if Gunn comes up they'd be relying on Bravo to either be first choice or backup

>adidas superstars

wrong goalkeeper left

Any updates on the life ending injury to me situation?

*BOOM*

List of people/places represented in the CL QF more recently than Arsenal:

David Moyes
Leicester
Spurs
Ukraine
Turkey
Cyprus

any updates on the heat to fuck off forever situation

Pickford. Good shot stopper and has MUH distribution.

What did he mean by this?

They are in negotiation but rumour is it won't happen until the januray transfer window

desu I don't care so long as it isn't Kaspar

'no'

>Newcastle United are hoping to sign 25-year-old Sporting Lisbon midfielder William Carvalho
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

he was a liverpool rumor all the time a few seasons ago
makes sense rafa would

>any updates on the heat to fuck off forever situation
There's literally no wind here

I prefer winter enough that I'd move somewhere real cold if it didn't mean less daylight

Just came home from a (field) hockey party, made out with a qt hockeygirl.

AMA

youtube.com/watch?v=EvzHMmDDTBI

are you both white?

>nice selfie
lmao

shame, big willy always put in a good shift and never complained. Highlight was definitely him cucking liverpool

The most customer of names

Was it hard to come out as a lesbian?

Any updates on the Ben Chilwell to Leicester situation?

I think Rafa is seeing what he can get away with

Apparently Everton want Cuco Martina (He's just been released by Southampton)

Koeman really using that warchest well

*braps your path*

Ofcourse, football might be too far gone to save. But field hockey is still white af
It's not women's football Nige

Clichy and Navas both off as well

yes i thought she would be, but im surprised/pleased that you are as well.

>It's not women's football Nige
Hockey is so much a lesbian sport, we had two married women in our squad

Well?

>Grass Hockey
of course they're white

Give me some blackened death metal tunes

no sorry I don't have shit music taste

There's a chance they have money, but why the fuck would anyone want to go there?

Their star player basically begs for someone to take him every year, and besides Lukaku, their squad is bang average, and they don't have a history of letting their star players go easily, so they don't even qualify as a good stepping stone club like Southampton.

He gets married in 2 weeks and wants deal done (if it happens) before then. If it isn't done by then, no deal.

The not letting you leave is the big one

You can't use Everton as a stepping stone

Destroyer 666's latest album is pretty good, I've grown out of that music though.

>t.24 year old who still posts on an anime weaving spider web

Anything off Path of Apotheosis

stop wasting your youth here or you'll end up being here forever

is normal black metal fine
youtube.com/watch?v=Lj29YTZjNrE

Pro-level athletes would have more lesbians on average desu, regardless of which sport it is.

>Frenchfag
>Not posting Blut Aus Nord
Nigeur s'ivout plais (or however the fuck you spell it)

>25
And I'll have you know I ain't no loser, I've got 3 ladies sucking on my dick right now.

youtube.com/watch?v=FVAQQujgSxQ

hes good though

not a big fan of blut aus nord ngl. still decent though, its better than utter shit like Alcest for example. imo in french BM peste noire, diapsiquir, murmuure and paysage d'hiver are over the top

BBC HYS is always a complete cesspool

Tell us what superior music you listen to

I generally liked Alcest when I listened to a few of their songs like 2-3 years ago, why are they utter shit?

>Alcest
>Shit
Sacre bleu! I really liked Souveniers d'le autre monde. Still listen to it on cold foggy nights sometimes. I lost interest after Eclairs de lune though.

its for fucking fags that why mate. soft shit. if it was up to me ill launch a fatwa on all this blackgaze nonsense and do an autodafé on all their CDs

I listen to meal as well, bruv. I saved it years ago because funny picture and filename :^)

>Navas leaving Man City

I thought I was the only one who remembered him.

should buy Leipzig's best players before they become a real threat

Who /Kygo&Chainsmokers/ here?