How true is this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gglkYMGRYlE
youtube.com/watch?v=DgbQGXTwiME
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Third one is Sony of course

Very true

Both are reddit

C has taken reddit:the movie title from both Guardians and Deaderpool. Not even Community could top this redditness

Reddit humor:
>pushed by corporations
>safe, middle of the road, insincere, appeals to a wide variety of interest groups
>glorifies the image of the product it is pushing
>conforms to corporate and elite interests
>anti-democratic
>created by committee to sell products
>tries too hard to become a meme and in the process embed itself within the minds of consumers to sell more crap related to the franchise (the entire character of Flash)
youtube.com/watch?v=gglkYMGRYlE

Sup Forums humor:
>anonymous origins
>free, democratic, open source
>subverts corporate interests and intentions (Bane in TDKR used to attack the movie, not praise it)
>not created to push a product or message, but rather to amuse and humor individuals
>created for a specific group of enlightened users, not dumbed down for the masses
>memes are not forced by corporations, but rather become popular due to their innate appeal
youtube.com/watch?v=DgbQGXTwiME

>Sup Forums represented by a balding man, a Muslim apologist, a Jewish skeleton, a nigga nobody knows, an alcoholic sailor and an autistic Mexican
Well I guess?

not ot all

Sup Forums = absolutely horrible almost unwatchable but still has some good parts, but only a few.
reddit = garbage but enjoyable "fun"

Capeshit as a whole is reddit.
If you like either of these you don't belong here.

charles dickens over here

inb4 someone adds the watchmen

>edgy & pathetic vs bland & unfunny
mmhm

>Sup Forums loses money.
>Reddit makes money.

Yeah seems accurate.

This is Sup Forums

>capeshit
>not completely 9gag

rofl, this board is cancer.

its the other way around

me on the right

Sup Forums
>free speech
>no retarded point system
>no upvoting/downvoting
>bump system
>comments stay where they are for all to see
>no words are banned

Sup Forums>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

baka desu senpai

>no words are banned

kek

/thread

>Sup Forums humor:
>>not created to push a product or message, but rather to amuse and humor individuals
just pushing retardness '4 the lulz'
>>created for a specific group of enlightened users, not dumbed down for the masses
memers dumb down the whole Sup Forums
>>memes are not forced by corporations, but rather become popular due to their innate appeal
they forced by retards, become popular with the other retards

you suck your own dick, aren't you

also
this
yeah. 10 years ago maybe, with no janis. now upload a lewd pic on blueboard and enjoy your 3 day ban

this is dated, some boards like Sup Forums, /vg/, /cgl/ and Sup Forums are infested by tumblr content

That is so us! XDDD

Both love marvel now that Mel called it out.

100%

this

>not including Sup Forums in the list of shitholes infested by reddit and tumblr trash
Do you lack self-awareness or are you just pretending?

Reddit has essentially become the first in line now. Moving Sup Forums to the middle.

DUDE IRONIC HUMOR LMAO xD

nah, its more like a lattice of shit moving in every direction at all times.

>this reddit obsession

do yall remember when Sup Forums was below ebaums, rotten, and that other site I forgot

Both are Sup Forums judging from all the threads. Ever hear the phrase "the proof is in the pudding"?

I think the whole concept of trying to define things or people as Sup Forums or reddit is something born of underage summerfags whose mindset is still stuck in their jr high clique mentality. It immediately gives away you're permanewfag from the era of Sup Forums 2.0 and that you live a lonely sad life because you always see what is 'Sup Forums' in your mind as a personification of yourself, your tastes, etc and 'reddit' as the opposite since you have no place or feeling of belonging in real life so you've convinced yourself Sup Forums is like your band of friends, your jr high clique, instead of the reality of it being a image board composed at an given time of random people of random personalities from all over the spectrum.

All capeshit has and will always be reddit

I watched the show briefly but Wasnt main protagonist lying in that scene.

Sup Forums now days is just a reddit 2.0

ftfy

so, Sup Forums just sucks?

Sup Forums is also reddit

I think reddit comes here for the fresh memes and Sup Forums threads.

No no no, its mediocre with a lot of stupid bullshit and a few really good moments.

>Sup Forums
>original content
pick one

Since when Sup Forums is the artistic underdog unfairly attacked by corrupt critics?

>t. redditor

that about sums it up, yeah

>implying Sup Forums isn't the movie made by an autist where he wishes to be the little girl

After a moment of passing fame, Sup Forums still thinks it remains an influence on the internet culture and pop culture at large, up to the political sphere, and desperately tries to hold on to a glory it never had.

>implying Sup Forums isn't going to be president

Is this accurate?

OK.

>I don't think about you at all
>has an entire board with moderately high traffic dedicated to discussing how "4channers" react to things and ebin Sup Forums screencaps

>one subreddit out of hundreds of thousands
>meanwhile every board of Sup Forums keeps talking about reddit

I got warned the other day for calling a GoT actress a slag.