RIP Kevin Smith

RIP Kevin Smith

Massive heart attack last night

1970-2018. Goodnight sweet prince.

Literally who?

He lived

Fuck off, he tweeted himself that he had it after the fact, he not ded fake news

..and OP is a MASSIVE faggot. Bigger than Kevin Smith

Silent bob
>>newfag

Maybe he’ll stop making shit movies and being an active SJW now.
Just fade away into obscurity, that’d be great.

I remember when he got kick off a plane, because they didn’t have an extra seat for him to buy. Morbidly obese have to buy two seats now.

He didn't die.

He directs some CW shows. The Flash, for example.

Like I said.

Maybe you'll shitposting on b.

But we both know that won't happen.

he did have to balls to defraud cc companies in order to produce Clerks

My father worked with him in a couple of films. He said that he is kind of a hack as a director.

he is i worked as a camera operator on his set for about a month. literally didn't direct shit and had his co-producer and other staff do all the work.

>maybe you’ll shitposting on b

Yep, pretty much. He told me that he has friends who direct as much as him but don't even get listed as such, they only get listed as actors who get minor roles/extras.

He also told me that he doesn't talk to the actors even when everyone knows that its not working, he just wastes everyones time but he works hard, like 18hs/day when shooting, but he isn't demanding and pretty cool to work with.

He's still alive you cunt. But yes.. he did have a heart attack last night.

Yikes

Literally came on Sup Forums to see this being discussed. I mean i fuck with kevin smith but is anyone surprised? he smoked and ate like fucking crazy

RIP in peace sweet prince.
Fucking awesome in trains planes and automobiles. Also that "van down by the river" shit was gold. There'll never be another Kalvin Smyth

Shut down

Die in a fire fucking generation Z scum