When is it okay to hit your daughter?

When is it okay to hit your daughter?
My daughter is 12 and i caught her trying to steal money from my wallet this morning. I gave her 2 bucks and she spat in my face. What should i do Sup Forums?

Never you fucking idiot.

stop lying.

This is like the 5th time I see this exact thread. Stop reposting

Flog her good

into the woodchipper with the child

You should hit yourself instead for being a failure as a parent.

When is it okay to repost your daughter?
My daughter is 12 and i caught her trying to repost money from my wallet this repost. I gave her 2 reposts and she reposted in my face. What should i do Sup Forums?

>2018
>Still using paper money
Must be a poorfag

STAAAHAPP!!!!1!!!H

You don't need hit her. Just send her to the isolation chamber for a couple hours.

this.

after you stop posting

I already told you in the last one. Fucking reposting retard

I saw this post yesterday around the same time

Just spank your kid, dude. Trapping them in a room alone for hours will fuck your daughter's mind up.

why the fuck am i seeing this every day

When is it okay to hit your reposter?
My reposter is 12 and i caught him trying to repost money from my 9gag this morning. I gave him 2 sages and he reposted in my face. What should i do Sup Forums?

hit her real hard and teach her a fucking lesson to never steal anything. if she steals again then fucking hit her the hardest you can.

that get's old. try to came off with something new. your pretty gay and i'm dont like you. keep you're shit for you'reself

You know what you have to do.

your daughter seems to be a bit of a cunt, because she's done this about 337 times before judging by all the threads you make

12 is already too late. Physical dicipline should be used on children 4-8 when they dont really understand consequences. By age 9 they should have developed a sense of right and wrong amd understand comsequences. Congratulations, you raised a thief.

This thread again?

fill her pussy with daddies milk, she's acting out for daddies cummies

At this point user, just fuck her in the ass and hand her a 20 because she isn't going to learn manners this late in life, but she will learn how her body can make her some money.

Only fucking fifth?