Any anons here with hypospadias...

Any anons here with hypospadias? I didn't learn that there was something wrong with my penis until I was like 21 or something. Glanular hypospadias fag here. Anyone else?

i have the answers you sink

looks like just you, you fucking freak

post pics of your mutated dick

Well this thread has been a great success thanks Sup Forums

It occurs in approximately 1 out of every 200 boys. I imagine there is someone else here with it as well...

I think mods are asleep

what im trying to say is your dick works like a sink

Yeah I uh... kind of got that.

this shit happens only to bad mothers who take maybe some drugs, or take x rays without knowing they are pregnant (which is essentially retarded to not know)... so congrats user, is your mothers fault...

i have phalanxial hypospadias

Nah. There's a lot I can blame my mother for, but not this. They're still not sure what causes hypospadias. It's just a developmental thing like, well, in your case, being retarded I guess.

If you think vaccines cuase autism then you already have autism.

Yeah, it was caused by the vaccines

Whats it like to nut?

I was born with that. I had surgery 14 times for 12 years, the operation always went wrong and the fistula always opened. After the last operation everything was normal.

if you think that's what I think then your literal interpretation of the image implies you might be autistic

Everything's the same. Peeing, nutting...

Basically I can see where my pee-hole was supposed to be, and then right below that is my actual pee-hole.

It's not like it sprays everywhere. That's probably why I never questioned it. I just assumed everyone's penis looks like mine.

mine squirts out of my head like a dolphin giving himself a golden shower

How severe was your hypospadias?

I dont Remember but was proximal penile i think.

Yeah that's pretty severe. Everything good now though, right?

Yes, everything normal, in fact I will be a father soon

Subcoronal here or whatevs, i don't think it's that bad tho

Congrats!

Any chicks ever call you out on it?

>developmental
>mother having nothing to do with it

you sure you're not the retarded one, user?

Gf called me on it first time, explained it and she is cool with it, it kinda killed the mood then tho

Glanular, married, two kids, no issues

Really? I've never been called out on it because I never knew anything was wrong with my penis to begin with, so I've always had that confidence...

Then one day I'm hanging out with my roommates, naked, a favorite pastime of ours -- and totally NOT gay -- and my fucking roommate calls me out on it.

I had a girlfriend at the time and so I asked her whether she's ever noticed it. I guess she had noticed it but just never said anything. Kek

M 26, born with epispadius, basically think rarer with hole on top. Had surgeries and bladder reconstruction when I was younger, have to use a cathedar through my side to go the bathroom. Not well endowed either, which sucks in the sex department.

Damn that sounds....painful