Enséñame sobre prostitutas en Tijuana (o otros ciudades cerca de la frontera). ¿Qué opinan Mexicanos verdaderos...

Enséñame sobre prostitutas en Tijuana (o otros ciudades cerca de la frontera). ¿Qué opinan Mexicanos verdaderos? ¿Qué debo saber?

También, soy gringo.

you write like a fag, if you talk like you write sentences then your dick is going to be alone all the trip

Okay, teach me how to not sound like a fag in Spanish then. Spanish isn't my first language obviously.

"mira zorrita, cuantos verdes quieres por darte toda la noche nalgaditas y llenarte de leche"
If you say that to any mexi bitch she will instantly get wet

Also, curse a lot and say always shit like "güero, vato y wey"

I'm just a skinny whiteboi though, those words are way too cool for me.

Why americucks think they can simply come and ask for a hoe? Might as well get involved in organized crime straight away, this isnt the Philipines

Fuck off m8, we're full

Seems pretty easy to me, just go to a strip club in Tijuana and pay them like fifty bucks and they'll have sex, right?

Dont you have hoes in your nigger country?

Because that's all there is in your whole country, whores, drugs, beheadings, etc. Isn't that what fuels your economy?

>Zonas de Tolerancia don't real

Better stop fantasizing about hiring hookers and start going out more, leaving your mums basement will open your eyes

I've been there, ese. Seen it. Have you? It's some third-world shit, let me tell you.

>Mexico
>anything but a third world shithole
Pick one.

>thinks the heavily americanized northern "cities" represent the whole country
Thats cute

Dont get buttblasted about real facts, cowboy

I was talking about the Zona, not in general. The Baja coast is nice.

How many severed heads did you have to push out of the way to open your front door today?

>be filthy beaner
>get caught by border patrol for the 5th time
>go shitpost on Sup Forums about how great mexico is and how shit america is

It's pretty easy to hire a prostitute in Mexico you fag. Stop being rude to Americans.

t. khv who never go out of his mom's house and hired 3 whores already

Yeah but I'd get arrested, it's illegal here.

There are better holiday spots than the filthy north m8, try Merida next time

Avoid being anally annihilated about objective statements, partner

t. CHI visiting his dirt poor family in Tlaxcala

Fuck off m8, the oy reason why we have organized crime is because of americucks coming here and their uncivilized shit and faggots like you who support it

It's a matter of proximity; it takes me all of 45 minutes to walk from my dad's front door to the border fence on the beach.

>try Merida

Looks real nice. Tijuana's all I got the funds for though. I just want a cheap whore. How do I get the good whores my Mexifriend? How do I conceal my virginity? Will they laugh at me?

>poor autist virgins
Now i can see why those illiterate posts

Hey wei I'm just tired typos happen it's all good