Help me helping flatearthers proving they're wrong

Help me helping flatearthers proving they're wrong
Sorry if this is considered spam. I want to show you this project of mine. If interested, please feel free to contribute.
indiegogo.com/projects/help-me-prove-the-earth-is-flat/x/18143662#/

Other urls found in this thread:

indiegogo.com/projects/help-me-prove-the-earth-is-flat/x/18143662#/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

selfbump

selfbump 2

dude, there is no way in hell that flatearthers will ever gain any significant track in society, so why the heck would I feel the need to spent money on this!?
I can send it to charity directly, if I have some bucks left over, or spent it on coke and hookers.
Moreover, since you clearly wanna have legit scientists reviewing the river of shit coming towards your inbox to claim the money, why do you charge them with 1000USD up front!?
Do you seriously believe that any author or faculty members will spend a grant on buying more retarded shit into their past-time schedule!?

Duuuuuuuuuuuuuude.
Get a grip.

Flat earthers are either trolls or literally retarded, you're either being baited by trolls or retards so what does that make you?

Because through this project I want to definitely stop these stupid gullible people who really believe earth is flat. I hate stupid people, and I want to save them Simple as that.
Also, I don't see it as a charge. This is basically a delayed charity of 1000 dollars.
I don't care about trolls, I want to save those retards from their own retardation

Those retards are probably trolls and you're falling for the bait, you're just as bad as they are and far more autistic for thinking their claims have enough legitimacy and/or merit to raise money for.

I bet there will be flatearthstudies somewhere in murrica at some point and they will become as cancerous as those fucking feminists

this

also, remember what happened in the aftermath of bill nye debating ken spam?
both retards got media coverage and tracktion to bamboozle their followers.

and while Nye is a SJW shitshow now, Spam ™ gained even more creationist followers.

To put it simply: don't.
Don't bring flatearthers any attention, unless you want that wave of trolls and retards to grow.

They are too many. They cannot be all trolls. I personally know some real flatearthers, that are completely retarded. They exist, and claiming the contrary is the real retardation.
And since they are slaves of their own retardation, I want to free them through this 1 million dollars prize. If one of them will bring me real proofs of the flat earth, they will win this money, simple as that. This way I hope real flatearthers will realize how foolish they have been
I mean, they made some flat earth events, and surely they were not all trolls at all. I know for sure in 10 years or less there will be a Flat Earth University

This cannot happen, man. Through my project, either you prove yourself wrong, or you prove yourself right. There is no escape. Do you want the million? Give me a photo of the dome, of the ice wall in antarctica, of the small sun and moon. Simple as that. There is no escape from these premises.

Well, murrica.
It's not like the rest of the (((globe))) wouldn't expect them to fall down the ladder of complete degeneracy already.
Thx for the SJW craze. Seriously.
Now we have to deal with the FIGHT AGAINST THE PATRIARCHY, too.

>indiegogo.com/projects/help-me-prove-the-earth-is-flat/x/18143662#/
>also going to charity
DISAPPOINTING!!

Yea, you are as autistic as suspected...
Let me guess, you will be able to convert theists into atheists via debate, too?

this project is retarded

>they cannot, I know because god told me

Okay stupid

>They are too many. They cannot be all trolls.
They are, and you're falling for the bait because you are too stupid to comprehend it.

You can literally watch the ISS livestream and watch it orbit around the planet.

I know, and they continue screaming it is all CGI
Man, I know it is full of trolls around the internet being ironically flatearths for the luls, but it is not possible that every single one of them are trolls.There are thousand of channels on the internet where they post thousands of videos against globe earth, spending money and time. Why would a troll do something like that?

god? I cannot understand this comment

what's the problem?

What a retard, do you really think they believe earth is actually flat?

see
doesn't matter if they are trolls or not.
you will not convince them.
One part will get the lulz out of it, while the other operates on the same levels of believe as any other theist.
THEY have figured it all out (in their heads at least), and if your project proves them wrong (like so many before you), their tonfoil hats just heat up and explain away any inconsistency in their belief with lies and doctored evidence coming from you.

you are Don Quijote, and you look as retarded as him right now...
There is only one way to win this game: don't play it.

but man, I am not gonna do any research! They are gonna do it! Check my projectm please. The idea here is that 1 million dollars will be given to whoever will prove to me that they are right. The project is just made t collect the money. I don't want to prove anything, they have to do it

you will be the one judging any research being condcuted, and if it's not you, it will be any scientist.
and it's your/their direction a new batch of conspiracies will be thrown at about biased judgment.

are you seriously that dense to not foreseeing that yourself!?

this

I will judge with no prejudices.
And the proofs I ask for must be as evident as possible. I want a video of the dome. I want a photo of the flatearther near he small moon. I want a drone exploring trough the south, going away and away from the coast of antarctica. That's what I want.
I mean are flatearthers so sure about what they claim? Show me clearly the things you say they exist.

>I will just ignore the fact i am claiming to be clairvoyant
>please spend time explaining it to me
>also I'm not a troll

why do you even breathe

clairvoyant? Man honestly I cannot understand what are you trying to say. English is not my first language, so please explain what you are saying.

>I will judge with no prejudices.
THEY WILL IMPLY IT ANYWAYS.
Fuck it, go have your fun with this drivel.
It will lead nowhere.

/thread

Not if they will bring real proof of the flat earth