ITT we talk about our first trip on any type of psychedelic substance and how much we took

ITT we talk about our first trip on any type of psychedelic substance and how much we took

>first time taking LSD
>15 220ug trip
>fucking amazing, changed my life and my perspective on many things, experienced things i thought werent possible and tripped absolute balls

>5g of some crazy shrooms me and my friends ordered from the internet
>started to kick in after 20 min
>knew we were fucked
>couldnt keep my eyes open
>its not like i was sleepy or something, my eyes just became so fuckin heavy
>visuals were so incredibly bright
>was like in a way too colorful 2d cartoon
>was scared shitless

to be continued if someone is interested.

> GF broke up with me was sad
> did 300ug LSD
> saw reptilian shit
> accepted into a program
> thought it was real
> Was put into a mental institution for drug induced psychosis twice about a month after the trip one visit for 3 days and the other for 2 months

Don't a fucking pussy

>thought it was real
Stupid as it is, that's a symptom of lsd usage is believing your trip was real.

Side note, I have 35 grams of dried peyote cactus. Should I extract it or just put the stuff in gel capsuls

please do sir

> be me
> take 300mug lsd
> meditate while making fire in fireplace
> focus on visuals
> field of view gets split in two ovals (on per eye) in dark space
> ovals split into small dots that combine to actual image i see
> think it's because i perceive visuals as they truly are
> try to turn off/on red and green receptors
> image tints red/green
> suddenly darkness
> pic related shows up wearing an anonymous mask
> starts to move straight towards me in crappy left-right animation
> get confused as hell and jump out of trance state

Wasn't the first one, I'm pretty tall and only took half of that dosage usually, which rarely led to more than heightend perception.

Forgot the image ...
It's the cheat baby from aoe 1

made me chuckle. i saw a bear on a unicycle riding up a tree on lsd. can relate.

I did 150mg of caffeine once.

Bullshit that'd kill you!

I saw aliens.

there is a place close where i live that has psilocybe cubensis arround this and last month and i tried for first time last week
it was awesome and i saw so many shit and felt so many things that with my terrible english i probably could not reach to post before 404
in short, i feel i was the ceiling when i pressed my ears, i tasted my blod as mash potatoes trough my arms, and i saw so many colors, tentacles, and plants growing on everything including me
i look foward to do it again next year

>16yo
>All my mates smoke weed, shit gets boring aftr a while
>This one fall I try to research new stuff (this became my habit lol, I love to try out new shit, get bored, find something new)
>Research native psilocybe species
>I live like a kilometer from forests, so free access to all it's goodies
>Find a good mushroom patch on my 2nd walk.
>Ate like ten of them at home. Nobody noticed, because I knew how to behave when high
>I'm very fond pf psychs ever since

pic. related, my first shrooms

The second strangest experience I've had on drugs was when I downed 250mg of Molly while being on Ritalin.
The come up was horrible beyond belief, sweat everywhere and everything shook. >The entire trip, if I focused on anything it would begin vibrating.
>at one point I think I see a fly the size of a dog zipping around on the path ahead of me
>I think I see giant robots off in the distance (just some buildings from the city)
was weird. Never had visual effects from m before. Definitely don't mix it with Ritalin

dude I would go for extraction... don't want to eat 35g of that shit.

blood*
i took like 7 big shrooms, after a 2 hour nap and not eating anything else that day before

That's such a shit way to dry them tbhq

My cacti are fairly old, like from 20 to 30 years old. I'm thinking a hit might only be 3 or 4 grams

Why? I moved them every now and then, none of them got stuck to the paper. We're talking about our first time doing stuff, right?

For my first time I baked Epson salts to dehydrate them. Then put them in the bottom of a container, a layer of aluminium foil between them and shrimps and then sealed the container. The Epson salts will be a hygroscopic

>about 15 or 16 years old
>buy shrooms off of one of my highschool buddies, get 7g
>decide to share with my gf at the time
>we hang out at her house, go for a walk into town
>we both eat a small dose (approx) 2-3g each
>walk home
>starts hitting me as we reach her house
>go downstairs and try to watch a movie
>get distracted every few minutes by some random shit, cannot focus at all
>gf's younger siblings keep coming in and fucking with us (they were pretty young, still at the age where it's funny for boys and girls to hang out together)
>this goes on for like 2 hours
>gf's parents come home with a pizza
>have to awkwardly try to make conversation with her family while I'm tripping the fuck out
>go home and eat the rest of the shrooms by myself
>proceed to have intense CEVs for the next 6 hours

> early in the morning
> meet friends who have been tripping all night
> get acid tab
> put it in my mouth
> start making out with a girl I was seeing
> we pass the tab over and over for like half hour of intense tongue kissing like pic related
> it starts raining like it's the end of the world
> both high as fuck
> take bath in the sea with heavy rain
> take hot shower at her place
> we jump on my motorbike and just drive with knee deep water on the road talking and laughing for hours
Best trip ever.
Oh man, do I miss her sometimes.

What the hell? Why so complicated? I mean those first were gone before they had any chance to oxydise.

Now when I just powder the dried shrooms in a food blender and gently fold them in some 35 degrees celsius warm good quality honey.
The honey keeps the shrooms from oxygen, which is the main reasony, why shrooms lose potency. Plus shroomy honey is the best thing ever to just put in your tea.

It dried them super hard, and as a hungry uni student I wanted it all to be perfect.
The honey is a smart idea. That will also be a dehydration agent for the mushrooms and an antibiotic if needed. Good call

Drugs are not for you. Your mind is too weak. Then again.. lsd got you into that mess, maybe another dose will pull you out.

Need advice,
Wanna get shrooms, but I'm a loner fag and have no Freinds to be my guide or whatever, any you guys tried it by yourself? And how did you feel? It would be my first time with shrooms btw.

Go back to her. The dubs demand it;

Took acid on vacation in southern france. with my gf from then and 4 of my best friends. My gf didn't take anything. So us boys went on a 4 hour hike through the vineyards and chill out with any amazing. View. Best day of my life so far.

mdma can cause mild hallucinations in high doses or if you keep redosing. i took 4 pills over the course of 9 hours, I was in the club seeing peoples faces morph and go all wrinkly and saggy. my whole field of vision was wavy and shaky and on the way home I could see firetrucks driving through the forest in the distance.

but I've noticed these hallucinations are easy to snap out of, unlike stronger psychedelics.
I've grown to hate molly though. one time I woke up after a night of molly and noticed some of my teeth were ground down by a few mm. they were sensitive as fuck and I could literally feel that they'd gotten smaller than they were before

CHING CHONG CHING CHONG CHING CHONG BITCH!!!! Meow meow meow meow meow~

The darknet is probably your best bet unless you want to try to go out to a bar or something and meet people. My first trip was when I visited my friends at their university apartment. Two of us each ate a cut of shrooms. I laughed my ass off the whole time. It was the happiest I had ever been. The next time I took shrooms it was about 8 grams and the visuals both open eyed and close eyed were amazing. Absolutely mind blowing. When I tried to sleep near the end of the night I saw some alien shit and it told me things. I thought I had just closed my eyes for a second but when I opened them 6 hours had passed it was nearly the middle of the next day and I was no longer tripping.

You can buy 4-AcO-DMT or 1P-LSD online, all legal.

Yeah I'm in aus and I got a guy Im planning to get them off, just read all the time you should do it with mates in case you have a freak out. I smoke pot alot and I got some mdma put away for when I go out, but yeah like what you described I really wanna experience a proper trip and have that sort of experience of discovering yourself and that stuff.
Thanks man

Do you have to smoke dmt?

Ahhh that makes sense. A lot of psychedelics cause serotonin release and same with m. I guess a high enough dose might accidentally release serotonin in a way to cause visual hallucinations.
Also that's fucked my dude. I recommend to combat teeth grinding take a bit of magnesium before and after. It will act as a muscle relaxant to prevent the clenched jaw. Couple it with gum and you're way less likely

>beer/whiskey/blow til 2am
>out of blow
>no dealer available
>buddy says I have a half ounce of shrooms
>let's go
>divide half ounce between three of us
>in backyard having a fire
>forget where I am
>go to take a piss 5m from fire
>immediately lost in knee high grass
>hit barbed wire fence that doesn't actually exist
>street light shining through smoke looks like I'm in a jungle with fog
>uh oh I found jurassic park
>here friends calling me
>come.back with my dick hanging out saying I hope the fence isn't turned off
>what the fuck
>sit at fire continue drinking
>can't stop talking about other societies on earth
>they ask why is Africa so fucked
>I stare into fire and explain why, from the perspective of my true African self
>repeat process for every 3rd world lifestyle
>talk for 20 mins, get lost in fire, repeat til 530 am
>say well it's time for me to head home.I gotta work at 7am
>they say no fucking way are you driving
>laugh in their face
>they stand and try to hold me and take keys
>wrestle them off and run through 2 screen doors on my way to the street
>get in my 5 ton dump truck
>drive as fast as possible out of town
>en route home 25 mins out of town
>trip kicks into overdrive
>perceive everything I see and feel as the inside of a pod displaying experience
>phase ends and new one begins
>experience 30 seconds in the past, present and 30 seconds in the future simultaneously
>somehow make it home
>lose ability to speak comprehensively
>try like hell to call into work
>managed not to leave 6 messages of garbled nonsense
>leave message that hospital gave me drugs and I'm having a reaction
>user you genius
>curl up in bed and visualize mandalas and animal heads speaking to me

Pretty crazy trip, should be dead probably. Im still surprised running out of blow didn't cause a bad trip

Buy yourself a growbox online and grow your own shrooms. Or buy the shrooms directly on some .onion site

If you smoke a lot of weed you should be fine. The best way I can describe a shroom trip is like a weed high but 100x more and 3-5 times longer. If you smoke weed during the trip it's just amazing. I trip by myself much more than with other people because I'm a greedy bastard. One time I had a bad trip with shrooms. I freaked myself out and started to think what I got wasn't shrooms despite it being the same trip I had done hundreds of times before. Once I went down that path it all spiraled downward until the end. The visuals left me, my room got a dark and frightening overtone, and I thought I went legit retarded. I tried taking an online iq test to put myself straight and I ended up at am-i-dumb.com which is bugged to always give you a score of "you are a retard" that didn't help at all.

Lsd, around age 16 first time. All I can really remember is being extremely happy/excited. Colors and lights were very vibrant and would chang in hue. Also watched blue planet and laughed at everything for some reason. Me and my buddy continued to trip practically every weekend for 2 years. To be honest it's kinda difficult to remember specific trips. Do anything enough starts become memorable.

> be me
> accidently brew 30g dry of liberty caps
> watching TV
> 30 mins later
> on the floor hallucinating I've fallen out of my apartment window and am dying on the curb
> dark purple visuals of swaying fractals and nebulas
> thought I was actually in the afterlife
> wake up 3 hours later wondering wtf just happened

Don't guess your doses kids.

Legal usually means RC's and RC's usually means fucking dangerous. Although I have no idea what the substances you talk about are so it may not apply

*Unmemorable

Nbomb is the big no no. Most lsd rcs are trouble but I have never heard of anyone having a bad experience with shroom rcs. The compound is very very stable.

Mdma tripping is so strange. The few times I did over a g I would hallucinate 1 or 3 random things in a non-hallucinatory setting.
>best man at wedding
>do 1.3g after reception
>walk outside at first peak
>married couple are in the sky, like half the sky

>do 1.1g at party
>smoking joints to push peak to max
>see black guy mingling
>something seems strange
>he's talking to people but seems like no one is really talking to him even though he's funny
>stand up and shout there's no fucking black people at this party
>party goes silent
>he looks at me, blows raspberry, eyes pop out of his head, he vanishes on the spot
>I remove sunglasses
>squint in normal interior light
>everybody laughs
>I light another joint sweatily/shakily

Nbomb made a good friend of mine heart stop/pass away.

Yeah I'm only a tad bit worried about that, I guess if I decide to do it I should take the steps to make sure it's a good trip hey?
I think I'll be fine tho, the worst thing that can happen is just get spooked for an hour or so.

never had any but really want some

I couldn't imagine a worse hell than dying mid trip. Your brain is scrambled eggs and your body probably hurts but you aren't sure if it's normal or if it's just the drug then you are just snuffed out of existence. I used to try to take larger and larger amounts of any psych I could get my hands on. Always searching for something higher but eventually I figured out less is more. Save your stash and smoke a little weed during the trip. You will feel good.

What a pussy

>not a drug person
>cousin starts selling weed and gummies
>buy a gummie for 20 bucks
>think I have the house to myself, chew up one half
>mom has the day off, wants to go to the zoo
>nothing happened so I agree
>30 minutes in my brain goes into 15 Fps, everything sounds like jello
>I can feel everything in my body, the grinding of bones, the electricity of my heart beating fast
>cant see too good, every color is blending together, everything starts to have too,much detail
>spent the whole day trying to keep cool
>eat the other half a week after and never do it again

>Most lsd rcs are trouble
wrong tbqh, 1p-lsd, ald-52, and a shit load of others have the same safety profile as lsd
don't spread misinformation fag

>surprised running out of blow didn't cause a bad trip

I've chases blow with shrooms quite a few times and it's always been an interesting experience. I saw ghosts over my bed once etc.

Sorry. Haven't really tried too many rcs. Even so it's better to be safe than sorry. I'd rather struggle trying to find the real deal than take a gamble on the other stuff.

Jesus that sounds so fucking weird. Mdma hallucinations are so different from regulator psychedelics because its like a real world thing that seems visually normal yet so weirdly put of place. But there isn't a distortion of colour or the expectation of visuals

Must have been fucking terrifying tripping and trying to act normally in a crowd and especially with your mom holy shit

I have no idea what I took but whatever it was I was sitting on a chair and magically transported to the kitchen. I also lived a second life with 2 kids for about 2 hours

Did you shit your pants?

>be me
>at my house
>take a drop of lsd on a fruit tingle lolly candy from vial
>circle of other friends on acid, 4 of us
>we play music, drums, flute, etc
>i see colorful auras around my friends
>time dilates, speeds up and down
>blurry
>good feels
>walked to beach
>see geometric forcefield dome in the ocean FACING TOWARDS THE CITY, NOT AWAY
>howstrangeiwonderwhy.jpg
>lie down on sand
>feel heart chakra release
>deal with the pain of my mother's death
>was too busy sorting my own problems out to really enjoy time with my friends
>hope I didn't fuck them up while we were swimming in each other's mind soup
>thanks to my shaman who was tripping with me too
>welcome to the tribe

Welcome to the tribe.

Smoke an unknown amount of dmt I did not make.. feel like I am having heart attack while room is melting around me. Close eyes and try to breath.. start blasting off but can't feel myself breathing all I can feel os my heart pounding.. open eyes to rooms seriously melting.. ended up being fun I guess but scary as fuck.

No, you can put this one in a capsule and just eat it. But this is not actual DMT, it's the active compound in shrooms.

1P-LSD is the precursor to LSD, the effects are identical. It's safe my guy.

>Took about 80 - 100mg of 4-Aco-DMT
>Had been storing for a while, might have been degraded to Psolocin, who knows
>Came up in 5-10 minutes
>Immediately realised what a fucking decision I had made
>Woke up 3 hours later, still tripping balls after having gone through a period of losing control, stripping naked, pissing on the floor, smashing a light and hitting my friend and having gone through one hell of a trip
>Was pretty chill for the next 5 hours, more mellow than I had ever been. Probably because I was relieved I wasn't dead or in jail after that crazy trip I had been through before when I lost control

First proper trip my best friend and I did 15g of truffles each (tampanensis) which were legal back then.
We had a really spiritual trip that changed my life positively. Before that I had an ego which got completely destroyed and since then idgaf what people think/say about me. Also we thought that the time was trapped in my heater. Made perfect sense in that situation.

Good times.

took a tab the first time and then proceeded to viciously fuck my ex for what i thought was like 30 minutes, turned out to be like an hour an a half. then i listened to music nd watched flashings lights. hands down amazing.

Doing Ritalin+Adderall combo every single day in the last 2 years
AMA

>I have no idea what I took but whatever it was I was sitting on a chair and magically transported to the kitchen. I also lived a second life with 2 kids for about 2 hours

Was it a pill that looked kinda like this?

that's why you test your shit before you take it tbh