Dealer just hooked me up with this new strain that's been going round the town, he says it's dope

dealer just hooked me up with this new strain that's been going round the town, he says it's dope

also how can you tell the difference between good and bad weed without smoking?? my dealer never let's me test it

looks like some OG Dani Broccoli kush my good nigger
smoke up and pop pills up your anus

first thing to look for is the colour.
Judging from the image its fairly fresh due to to its fairly green appearance.
Also try prodding at it to feel its texture, under room temperature if its firm its usually fresh

Boil for about 5 minutes, serve with meat

Fry it in butter to activate the cannabinoids and eat it. You will have a more intense and longer lasting high

LOL get a load of this faggot, you stick it in your pipe and you smoke it and get high as shit nigger just like poopsmoking butthash
the fuck outta here and git fucked in the ass while the real connoisseurs talk you pleb cuck

Dude that shit is great in pasta salad
get some olives, tomatoes, and some vinaigrette, crushed red pepper.

You cunt.

Sorry dude but I don't kno if your tryin 2 be funny or wot but you got ripped off if you paid for that its some shit cauliflower or whatever that shit vegeable is

why does ur weed looks like carrot

>doesn’t recognize broccoli

Ok

Sorry I only recognise dubs

Czech

Vinegarette on pasta? You're a fucking psychopath.

you win this round user

turns out I just got ripped off, the high was barely noticeable

i told me dealer and he offered to give me a new bag for free, he says this one will give me a real nice buzz

Pls put in grinder and post results

that guy

stay lifted my friend

no, that would destroy the THC in the buds

The shatter is a hybrid, was $35/g.

Good weed smells like good weed. Bad weed doesn't.

You fucking faggot