Drawthread

Drawthread

Bakup edition v2.0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/t1bZQNkbLy8
youtu.be/TA6wCQcPNWs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Again, if this thread isn't bumped it will be deleted.

Requesting a short vore comic of this girl swallowing a tiny person whole and alive. One panel where she's holding them above her open mouth, another where she's gulps them down, and a third where it shows them in her stomach as she falls asleep.

Bumping with a old finished request

bump

for who was it?

Greetings backup thread gents.

Seems like last thread was a phony.

requesting Wendy giving a blowjob

All they had to do was the request

>when bugs... become real

Requesting an awesome battle between these two.

good morning.

seconding

yo cutie, what's up?

hey loser.

Neck yourself attention whore

why are there never more than like 5 requests in these threads?

Nothing!
H...hey! Don't be mean!

aww, I can't believe how adorable you are!
Let me pat your head~

*pokes butt*
ha

>H...hey! Don't be mean!
Welcome to drawthreads, where that manchild harass and cries because nobody wants to do his request.

ah the complexity of user...

I'll give you a little breakdown.

>The drawfags of these threads like to engage in avatarfagging
>That is, they post an OC and talk with it to other people, mostly other avatarfags
>Normally, this would get you a ban, but they're able to skirt the rule drawing new pics of their avatar
>The drawfag/avatarfags do not engage much with the rest of the thread
>They typically reply to themselves without their avatar to give off the impression that other people care about them, or will reply under user to other avatarfags
>They ignore requesters, and only take requests of their avatars mostly
>Sometimes they attract an orbiter who will do this stuff for them
>In the off chance they do requests, they do a quick 2 minute chicken scratch
>They get pissed when anons request it again because it was a bad delivery
>They actively try to drive out requesters to maintain these threads as their personal chatroom

This is a good example of an avatarfag:
Notice the lack of request taking, the blogposting they engage in, and the repeated posting of their avatar

>being this fucking wrong.

Because one autistic faggot drives all the other requesters away, often by directly insulting them or their request.

>being this fucking wrong.
Except that several avatarfags have openly admitted that this is what they do and want

Don't forget to include yourself.
You're just as guilty as they are.

I'm not an avatarfag

Good morning.
This mornings exercise is the conga line!
conga! conga! conga!

Makes very little difference.

Was something old i had requested back in Nov 2017. Not much special about it other than the fact it's from a more aged series of games.

>posting the same images every thread to identify yourself with
>engaging in the same behaviors you chastise
keep lying to yourself, there's a reason you have a name and you're not just "user"

this

spot on

There is though. I'm a requester, and they've been actively attempting to drive me out for months now to no avail, even though I've told them exactly how to get rid of me.
>Posting a random assortment of reaction images that are unrelated to each is avatarfagging
>Shitting all over the thread is trying to hold a conversation with an avatar
Everyone gets a name here if they post for more than a couple threads. Avatarfags are obsessed with identification of anons when this board is dedicated to anonymity. It's a lot different than giving yourself a name and posting with an avatar

maybe we better just let this threat die huh...there aren't many requests...

>When the avatarfag tries to damage control by doing a random request

i do requests whenever I'm here though....

hey guys Tactical here
hello
looks neat, saved
I love that lipstick mark on the shaft

>random assortment
They're not random if they're the same images everythread.

need me a big titty short gf

>Avatarfags are obsessed with identification
>constantly alludes to his own "status" in drawthreads and the "havoc" he's wreaked.
like i said, keep lying to yourself.

If you're taking requests then

draw an antelope headbutting a jeep into a tree

with you in it.

Goons.

>gives name of vorefag
>posts pictures of vore as avatar
Isn't that why you're called vorefag?

requesting yuri of these two

Would appreciate a doodle of an astronaut that's been abandoned from his spaceship. In black and white of course. I love me some space doodles.

And if you need more proof of: Here are two more avatarfags

*steals a sip of senpai's coffee*
mornin boss

draw a loli tied up with a stick of butter in her mouth

show butt

I never gave myself that name or any name, and I posted vore as a gross out factor.
>When all you can do is repeat yourself

>people don't do this one specific vore request
>"Wow these threads suck there's never any requests, drawfags never do requests, drawthreads are for faggots"

>He thinks it's only me that calls out this shit

Whats the difference between Speedy, Spitroast and Vorefag? Asking for a friend.

yeah nah you're a pest on the same level of Nikki Sixx log fag or the kraut humiliation fag.
Even worse since you contribute nothing.
At least those I mentioned have some character.

They're just one person, there is no difference.

>>When all you can do is repeat yourself
isn't that calling the kettle black, though it's to no one's surprise you're hypocritical. you run away from the conversation whenever you're wrong. you're an avatarfag.

>Everyine gets a name here...
This is actually true. If you request simillar requests or the same character you usually get a name depending on that.

>Even worse since you contribute nothing.
>At least those I mentioned have some character.
Spoken like a true avatarfag.
I don't run away from any conversation, and I don't avatarfag.

Requesting zephyr doll blowjob

not an arguement

>these threads will never be the same
>threads didn't change, his life changed around the threads
Kek.

O.

*Attempts to catch the tossed away coffee and mug*

CHING CHONG CHING CHONG CHING CHONG BITCH!!!! Meow meow meow meow meow~

You're still known as vorefag, and posted vore out of spite of people calling you that. Vore is who you are, it's your avatar here. Without the moniker you wouldn't even be acknowledged let alone cared about, just another user screaming into the void.

As much as you want to deny it, you have become your own worst enemy: an avatarfag.
>likes to engage in/with avatarfags
>posts OC vore to talk to other people, mostly other avatarfags
>does not engage much with the rest of thread
>typically replies to themselves without their avatar to give off the impression that other people care about them
>insults other requesters, only supports requests of their own avatar (vore)
>gets pissed when other anons get their requests done
>actively tries to drive out requesters to maintain these threads as their own personal chatroom

You literally described yourself to a T when pointing out avatarfags in thread. How you don't see your own behavior is beyond me.

>He says as ignores the sudden dropoff in activity
>He says as he spends just as much time as me here

>Everyone gets a name here if they post for more than a couple threads
Been posting and drawing for months, didn't have a name. Check mate.

>he's so mad he's playing the (You) game again
So sad

is she to tall?

Neat, most people do though. I've only been here for a short while people already recognise me when I request.

>He says as he doesn't post any art
Not a drawfag.
None of that describes me

wew lad

no sir, she’s perf

>The avatarfag literally goes from avatarfagging to doing requests after I pointed out their bullshit
MY FUCKING SIDES

NO! MINE!

Ew hazelnut.

*bleeds, attempts to glue back the broken pieces*
senpai's mug...

This is why noone does your requests Vore. If you'd stop being rude to everyone I'm sure it'd be done sooner.

I draw too rarely to be called a proper drawfag, I suppose. But it does disprove your statement about "everyone gets a name". If one does not force something specific, it is possible to keep being user, which is perfectly fine, as this is what people are coming to an anonymous imageboard for after all.

they're just mad at me because I did this.

>He thinks I'm mainly here for the request
I'm mostly here to have fun. The request is merely a condition to get me to leave should anons want me gone.

Pro-tip: They don't want me to leave. They like me. They're just tsundere. Fuck even Eggs is starting to suck me off now on a daily basis

Kek, thats actually hella cute.

You shoulda been here a couple days ago. Tubavore guy showed up and spammed the thread. I'm sure he would have liked that

Not that troglodyte
I think you would benefit from doing commisions on a tumblr or something

Your art is good

merry christmas
youtu.be/t1bZQNkbLy8

Well that's my point. People who are here for several threads get a name. When only drop by once in a blue moon, you're not going to get one. The point still stands; avatarfags are obsessed with identification

i sure do love megucas.

Wat r u doing..
Nice pic.
>there's hardstyle in payday
Fukin wuw.
I should take a listen more.

Further proof to prove my point here Another avatarfag, immediately choosing to only engage with other avatarfags
This is too fucking easy

I really like this! (not saving because I don't want to collect this kind of photo), nothing personal, keep drawing, you are good.

Isaved to my dope vibes folder, This makes me want to go back to ancient japan and fight for the honor of the clan and the good of the people.

*puts the glued back mug onto the counter*
gotta go senpai, work calls. later, love you~

Thank you.

>People who are here for several threads get a name
That's true.
>avatarfags are obsessed with identification
And so are you. You're really trying to differentiate yourself from "all these other people" by behaviour or showing off your carelessness (which doesn't seem convincing considering the amount of time you spend here), your reaction pictures are really repetitive and anything but "random". They're all from the same "look at how smug and not caring I am" category to evade any seriousness, because when there's seriousness there is reasoning, and you know you can't reason with some people here. Your typical response to such a post would be something along the lines of
>he thinks I really care enough to read all this, lol
But since I've pointed it out, it might change, if you have had the patience to read it.

if only i could run payday 2
also check out this gem youtu.be/TA6wCQcPNWs