What's the fucking problem Sup Forums?

What's the fucking problem Sup Forums?

You afraid of a little hair down there?

No?

Pfui

>being interested in a woman taller than 5'5"

go back to your trap threads

Nah, just prefer not getting hair in my mouth.

Bald fannies are for paedophiles. Viva la bush.

>liking traps over 5 5
That's some projection there fag

Half of b is interested in shaved traps. What makes you think they want anything to do with girls?

you have more of very left? love her body!

nothing wrong with a bit of bush...

NOOOOOOOOO no bush PLEAS

ok

Not afraid at all, I prefer it.

I've been with a few beautiful redhead girls who didn't shave.

I fucking love diving down into that bushy pussy, love the musky pussy scent it holds. Licking through it to get to her clit.

Real women have hair anons.

We even have it under our armpits.

I like the way a full hairy bush retains more of the natural pussy aroma.

>We even have it under our armpits.
I LOVE hairy pussies and hairy armpits on a woman! Hairy nipples good. Hairy legs, not so much.

>we
>implying you are femanon
>not posting tits + timestamp

those girls are ugly .

this is acceptable .

superior .

Nope, love a good bush. Especially a red one on a pale woman.

Aw come on, it's not that bad. I mean you get the occasional hair, but it's not like your fellating a brush.

I always get a bit sad when I see a ginger with a shaved bush. It's such a waste.

truth.

Because then they'd be taller than you.

the natural go-with to a hairy pussy

If you're gonna have a hairy snatch, might as well let it all grow out.

wife's hairy muff

Looks like a portal to the Upside Down.

I bet your penis is super feminine.

>Looks like a portal to the Upside Down.
kek!

I’m not getting a machete and a Sherpa to get through some pigs winter bush. Shave that thing. I have no problem tonguing your snatch and licking your ass but I’m not picking out pubes too.

Lesbians before they figure out that having a dick is better.
Then they will shave and put on the sweet to some sucker guy.

O great wizard, will you teach me the secrets of magic?

Nope. Nope. That face is too young.

Afraid? Shaving bald is a dealbreaker for me. Ithink it's disgusting to look at, horrible feeling to eat and smells nasty (hair adds to better smells).

AND...shaving causes microscopic cuts, this really helps pass on STDs.

Last two girlfriends, got dumped for continuing to shave. I can't force someone to do it, but being polite and getting nothing...fuck it, find someone else.

like looking at a freshly plucked chicken, that's what shaved pussy looks like.

And a day later, nothing like stubble giving the base of my cock a rash. Fuck that.

>this really helps pass on STDs

hookers don't have bald for this very reason, it's VERY unsanitary.

I'll take the two on the right for myself, you guys can fight over the rest of them.

#1 looks like one of those ancient Greek statues.

hair down there =/= armpit hair. armpit hair is disgusting

Manlet detected

Chill homie

naw dog, i love my gf's muff, and her underarm hair :) i love when we've been going at it for a while and shes gotten sweaty, I just stuff my face between her thighs and use it as a mop

fuggg i wish i was gnoshin her puss right now

I'm an old man. Shorn pudenda give me the pedo-jeebies. I don't want 70's power bush, but some hair is preferable.

Unshopped version

i love a hairy creampie!

roll

i like my wife's hairy natural bush. i love when she comes home, freshly fucked with cum still oozing out and her bush still wet with cum matted in it.

Therefore women who dont shave their bush are encouraging pedos to fuck kids instead of their bald snatch

you either like a mouth full of hair
or are a virgin

roll

Not really but I will admit that I generally prefer an at least controlled bush. I shave my balls because my partner would rather suck non-hairy balls so I figure her trying to make it a least cleaned up a bit is just common courtesy.

Listen, you filthy animals, women need to be utterly clean shaven. This is 2018, not 1950. Back then, men didn't eat pussy - today, all women want is their pussies eaten, hence, they need to keep it clean.

You're a Femanon and want to have a bush? Great, keep that nasty beaver away from me. You get no cock. None. Until you shave that disgusting mess.

Fag

>You're a Femanon and want to have a bush? Great, keep that nasty beaver away from me. You get no cock. None. Until you shave that disgusting mess.
I like the sound of that! All the more pussy for me! C'mon all you natural ladies...forget the pedo-shaved-smooth-baby-pussy guy, my tongue and cock are here for ya, gurlz!

>Therefore women who dont shave their bush are encouraging pedos to fuck kids instead of their bald snatch
No. That's silly. By definition pedophiles prefer children NOT smooth-pussy women.

Trips noted. But the only time I was pedo was when I fucked your mom after her 3rd grade class let out for recess. been hooked to that good puss ever since. Now shut up and do your homework, son.

no, I love it. It holds the smell down there, I know it can get a little smelly but it's a good stink that that fills the nostrils and makes my dick harder than titanium. If you spread the pussy lips you won't get hair in your mouth or stuck in your throat and even if you do, just man the fuck up and get it down with a peanut butter sandwich. it's best in the morning after a hot and sweaty night of sleeping, just wake up, pull her panties down and get slurping. it can't be any worse than your morning breath

>Being this much of an actual puss and needing to go on for a few lines trying to belittle someone over the internet
I was just strolling along but I always find it funny when someone goes on for a bit just to belittle someone with absurd things. It's not even really comical, either, are you that hurt somewhere??

I am. I'm really hurt inside. Damaged. That is why I talk about other peoples mothers just because they advocate women not shaving.

Faggot.

>Trips noted. But the only time I was pedo was when I fucked your mom after her 3rd grade class let out for recess. been hooked to that good puss ever since. Now shut up and do your homework, son.
Damn straight my mom has good pussy unlike your mother's hasty stinking crack-whore cunt. I can see why you liked my mom's nice pink pussy after all the tight but smelly man-cunt you used to get from your daddy. Only problem is that yo daddy like reciprocation and loved your blowjobs, but you thought his spooge was too thick and bitter unlike your little brother's nice creamy mulatto cum which you really liked. That brother being conceived when you fucked your mom's nasty smelly slimy cunt. I hear her calling you...or is that your tranny dad? Anyway, your services are needed fucktard.

See? This is why we come on Sup Forums to insult, and be insulted in creative ways.

>See? This is why we come on Sup Forums to insult, and be insulted in creative ways.
Works for me.

grown-ass men squicked out by a little muff hair amuses me to NO END

>no, I love it. It holds the smell down there, I know it can get a little smelly but it's a good stink that that fills the nostrils and makes my dick harder than titanium. it's best in the morning after a hot and sweaty night of sleeping, just wake up, pull her panties down and get slurping.
AMEN!! I love it after my wife has come home after a night with her lover. The "morning-after" sex smell--pussy/sweat/pissy/stale cum--is like none other! It is greatly enhanced by a full bush that traps and holds the smells and body fluids.