I'm going to the cinema with my gf for that black propaganda movie called Black Panther

I'm going to the cinema with my gf for that black propaganda movie called Black Panther.
I really don't give a fuck about that movie, I just want to grope her straight through two hours but she likes super heroes movies and doesn't wanna be disturbed.
>What the fuck do I do ?

just grope, be a cheaky cunt. buy the popcorn/sweets/soda thatll shut her up

Have her pull the popcorn trick on you with her feminine penis.

Will do that, but I don't know how to start. Hand on the shoulder or something like that ? I ain't a pro yet.

Boring shit kek

You must be alpha as fuck

start with holding hands then put urs on her upper leg... if skirt, roll it up slowly and go under.. if jeans, go through. will the chairs have an armbar in the middle that can be raised up? arm around her/cuddle

ur gonna have to be playful all day, start being cheeky when u first see her, gotta incrementally push it to stuff she'll playfully resist but really its no problem going further

if u go to further shes gonna get it ingrained in her head and stop u later

if u dont go far enough its gonna be too strong a come on later

You want to get your girl horny during a nigger movie?

>I just want to grope her straight through two hours

...are you kids? Because if you're adults you can just do that at your/her place. Just bear thru it, dude.

Basically yes that's the point

Welcome new cuck lord

>underage b&

But not because it's a nigger movie, because I'm going to die of boredom if I don't do this

The other option of course is to stop being a selfish cunt and not ruin the movie for her.

Its not like you are gonna die if you go 2 hours without touching a woman.

I think they'll have a harmbar

Shes not your GF if you cant just grab her by the cunt
So don't try to grope her it sounds like your just taking a girl on a date to the cinema if you try to grope her shell think your a creep maybe just put your arm around her and maybe if she comes back to yours after shell let you cop a feel and prolly fuk

i stand corrected, this is darwinism at its best, if boredom kills you, you werent ment to reproduce or even survive.

Yeah pro tip dickhead, black panther spends the entire movie, showing that a secluded, xenophobic culture that takes ownership of its advantages over the rest of the world turns that culture into somewhat of a peaceful utopia with access to the most advanced weapons and technology on the planet second to none, with the exception of other "superheroes" in the extended universe.

How exactly is this black propaganda?

It shows that "nigger" culture of acting like a hoodlum in the streets of America result in violent, poorly educated, misguided youth and adults prepared to exact their revenge on any society they feel has wronged them like barely controlled animals thirsting for blood.

It shows that the wealthy can help the poor without giving away everything they own to everybody else?

The blacks might be desperately telling themselves that this is black propaganda, because they suddenly see what they could be if they stopped fucking gunning each other down, but there's no reason for you to start that shit too.

Respect her by letting her enjoy a movie that she wants to watch.

Oh wait, this is Sup Forums. Obviously you should tell her to suck your dick or she's a dyke.

I feel like I'm gonna just put my hand on her leg and that won't disturb her, I'll play back home I guess

why don't you hold her hand instead, bitches love romatic shit like that

Yeah I'll do that