Stereotypes blacks based on gun violence

>Stereotypes blacks based on gun violence
>Cries when whites are stereotyped based on gun violence

>yawn

God, Leftist trolling is predictable and pathetic.

is this the best bait you have sheep

have a vid of weird white kid

Im enjoying my extra $1800 in tax cuts.

Or is that just crumbs to you, you elitist liberal?

White kids have existential crisis’ where life loses meaning and they become filled with anger and rage for life itself. This can in turn result in the strange behaviour of methodically planning out bringing a gun to a populated area and firing it. It’s a descent into madness arising from emptiness and loss of meaning. Dysfunctional higher thought.

It’s not a “chimp out” like other people’s gun violence.

This doesn't happen to poor and impoverished people of color that have been systemically abused for years?

I'm not sure pointing out the hypocrisy of some people counts as trolling.

>Disagrees with post
>Does not present counter-argument
>Attaches labels in attempt to detail post
>Replies and bumps post
>Literal retard

I'll be getting an extra $5000 in tax cuts thanks to your shithead of a president. I don't need this money and it should be going elsewhere.

It does to people who can't offer a counter argument or have intellectual discussion.

How do you know OP can't offer a counter argument or have intellectual discussion?

If they can prove that they can, I'm happy to change my viewpoint. As it stands, they responded like a child would, suggesting they have a lower level of intellect and/or inability to be objective.

There's a difference between an outlier and a tendency.

When did he stereotype blacks?

Are you saying white gun violence is an outlier? And where did the guns for all of these crimes, regardless of race, originate from?

blacks are violent even whitout guns

>Blacks seeking equality creating social unrest
>CIA installs drugs into black communities
>Government removes infrastructure from said communities
>Nixon/Reagan perpetrate unjust drug war
>Violence and crime increase in black communities due to lack of education, job, and drug crime
>Blacks' social and moral standing greatly reduced
>Poor, rural white communities are now heading down the same route as drugs are introduced in their communities

Those numbers will begin to even out soon enough. And whites already own all the guns they need for crime. Watch as rural, white America degenerates and becomes just another despised statistic.

stay mad princess

you post this bait in every thread

sure kid
stay mad princess

he's retarded

weak

sure kid
stay mad

Racking up those rubles, Sergei?

just like your sex life

stay mad princess

I'm not sure what OP's point is supposed to be, but I and plenty of others like the white people school shooters memes that get thrown around a lot though, the small group of die hard Trump worshipers don't come anywhere close to the majority.

Yeah, lot of white victims of black violence to shed a manly tear for

“White crime statistics” doesn’t mean “white crime is high”

There it is boys.

It's hard being white.
At least this brave user had the stones to say it.

Poor people commit more crime.
This comes as a surprise to you?

when you're retarded

>majority of crimes committed by white people
>it's the darkies fault

No, if you look at the perpetrators of these types of crimes, those without a clear political/terrorism reason (so no Pulse or San Bernidino) they remove themselves from other people using their money. I don't blame video games specifically but if your only interaction with other people outside of a forced participation (school) is with a bunch of screeching retards playing CoD or Halo your understanding and empathy for how you see other people is going to drop. The poor don't have this issue (not saying they are lucky) because young kids who are poor will need to interact with others to alleviate boredom.

Blacks murder each other daily. NP its their culture.
Whites murder 17 people in 1 go.
FUCKING BAN ALL GUNS.
seems pretty fishy to me jamal.

>A populated area
Gun free zones you mean. Only Islam attacks populated areas, brainlet

>Calls it racism when blacks are stereotyped based upon gun violence
>Liberal hypocrisy makes it OK to do the same thing they called racism as long as whites are the victims of it