Mask you somethin

mask you somethin

*scratches head*

le'myaskusumthin

*rubs head* lawree.... corl..... *sniff*

*look down* *sarcastic little laugh*

shaneposting is my new favourite

Lemeaskusumthang: Why is it still coming?

WHY
IS
IT
STILL
COMING!?

Lemme ashk ya summthin"

>if you ever lay a hand on your wife and your lil' daughter again
>I'll beat you to death Ed
>I'LL BEAT YA TO DEATH
>And I won't stop

MAX CHU SUMPTHANG

>Shane Walsh: Survival, Rick. It means making hard decisions. But you've got this knack. You spread us thinner and thinner. I'm trying to save lives here and you're out saving cats from trees.
>Rick Grimes: Is that what you think Sophia is, a cat in a tree?
>Shane Walsh: Don't do that, man. Don't twist my words. How many times we get called up to look for a missing child, man? You got 72 hours. 72 hours, and after that you're looking for a body. And that was before. I mean you honestly think we're just gonna find Sophia alive?
>Rick Grimes: Are you that sure we won't?

HE WAS RIGHT!
HE WAS ALWAYS RIGHT!
THEY DIDN'T DESERVE THE MASK.

mask ya somthing y'all ready for your punishment?

I hate this jewish bastard

>Shane was right all along
>an entire season of waiting for his truth to get revealed
Christ, he made season two shine.

>there are actually people who continued watching the show after Shane died

during s4 I truly understood the loss in Shane's death.
I truly ain't worth being masked sumthang.

>he doesnt know shane comes back again this season

>lemechmaskyousumthin rick *fucks lori* im a better father than you rick *turns head side to side* LITTLE BASTARD SNUCK UP ON ME

what did he mean by this

shane would have been fine. but lori would have ruined his character even if rick didn't kill him
mask you this if shane lived wouldn't have audrea cucked hum with guvner?

I dropped the show when they got to the ranch, then picked it up again to see the Negan episode. Until someone else, dies I wont be watching it

who doesnt

>after shane died

you say that like his death ruined the show. No, it was sitting on my fucking hands for an entire season of Drama on Herschel's Farm ft. Zombies only to be slapped in the face with infinite magazine weapons and a ridiculous confrontation, all passed off as some grand finale

Fuck that. I stopped watching because i wasn't about to let the showrunners insult me further

First half of season 5 was great only to see Punished Rick but other than that don't waste your time.

Even Dale knew it:
>Dale Horvath: This is where you belong, Shane.
>Shane Walsh: How's that, Dale?
>Dale Horvath: This world, what it is now, this is where you belong. And I may not have what it takes to last for long, but that's okay. 'Cause at least I can say when the world goes to shit, I didn't let it take me down with it.
>Shane Walsh: [Dale throws the bag of guns to Shane] Fair enough.

Another truthbomb:
>Shane Walsh: You cannot tell me you're all right with this.
>Rick Grimes: No I'm not, but we're guests here. This isn't our land.
>Shane Walsh: [Shane shouts] This is our lives!

lyl

>not watching for when based Rick became feral and bit through Joe's throat to save Carl
>not watching for when based Rick slaughtered the cannibals
>not watching for when based killed Pete cold blooded without any remorse and took over Alexandria
You're loss.

>he thinks the Gov would have lasted past the first meeting with Shane

>tfw I'm probably gonna rewatch season 1 and 2 of TWD after 5 years just cause I want to meme this to its full potential

All the perfect tension died with Shane

It took me all of season 3 to realize this

>Rick Grimes: No, Shane! Do not do this, brother! Please!
>Glenn: Don't do it!
>Lori Grimes: Rick!
>Rick Grimes: [Rick screams] Please!
>Shane Walsh: [Shane opens the barn door] Come on. Come on, we're out here!

Rick was such a pucci.

shane was the best leader, rick was weak until post prison

rick turned into shane

>Rrr-ickk
>you can't have my farm, but I will let you take my daughters

Shane had a S3 cameo.

Remember when the actor playing Shane got follicle implants and pretended shaving his head was a character development moment?

>Shane Walsh: Carl, quit trying to get yourself killed, man.

five seasons later and he's still lucky to be alive.

although shane was s4 rick in s1. shane would make a horrible leader

I remember

Me too

I think the MAX CHU part is best one yet but THANG should be THIN

I never realized I fucking hate this character, not as in hate him as a villain.

WE'RE ON EASY STREET

AND IT FEELS SO SWEET

zombie shane was my favorite character

I dont see it. Maybe it's the tiny pictures?

UUUU THINK RICK IS KEEPING YALL SAFE AROUND HAR?

Why does this show kill off every asian? First Max and then Glenn. Fucking racist man.

I recommend the comic book more.

So, anybody else read the comics and watched the TV show?

Why is the TV show so ... family friendly?

I just remembered that Rick punished Carl for killing that boy after the first Guvna-attack, although it was the right thing to do.

Pffhaha, such a wus. Shane would havtoldhimsumthin about being proud and shit.

Lol I remember this part of the bible

I swear to god if they do a musical episode I'm gonna track them down and kill them

Take it easy street
It feel so sweet.

>the walking reddit

One batch, two batch

THE HEART, THE LUNGS

The saviors are such mad cunts

Not a believable character.

He is obsessed with an ugly bitch that left her husband at the hospital and started fucking his best friend only weeks later

TELL ME ABOUT SHANE

WHY DOES HE ASK THE M'ASK?

It always bothered me that Rick pretty much turned into Shane once he died

that's the point

I do not see matt damon here that's fucking kurt angle

*gets into dude's face*
If ah cud do that t Rick, if ah cud do that t mah best frind
*weaves head from side to side*
Whad'ya think ah'd do t someone ah don' even lyk?
*heavy breathing*
Huh? What ya think?

Would shane be able to mask neagan somethin'?

In all seriousness I think he'd have called Negan out for a one-on-one, fucked with his ego in front of his men, basically giving him no choice.
Shane would've taken over, nigga.
He had the primal survival mentality down.

>becomes zombie 2 minutes after dying
>teeth already rotten
how is that even possible? who watches this shit

>suddenly looks as if he'd been starving for weeks
wew

I think the viewer is supposed to get that as Rick has basically turned into Shane by season 3/4. The problem with Shane was he was just ahead of the curve, he would have made a good savior, he'll he could have been Neegan

HAHA POSTED AGAIN

the whole show is like this

>oh glenn is dead
>his chest is being eaten
>no wait that wasn't his chest that was someone on top of him even though that physically does not make sense looking at the scene where he was being eaten
>lolnope the dumpster he was next to is OVER HERE NOW and he SLIPPED UNDER
>go glenn go

i had two other examples like this but i've forgotten them. the fakeout glenn death pissed me off so much i forgot the others

the show is a mess of discontinuity

In all seriousness, given the actual possibilities of that situation I think Shane would have just had an easier time capitulating to Negan than Rick did. Probably wouldn't have had to get all "dog trained" the way Rick did either, if Negan let him live anyway.

It's Rick's moral innards, eroded as they've been, that make him get so mad he'll say stupid shit like I'M GONNA KILL YOU to his captor when Shane would've just shut up and done whatever he had to do to survive.

It's hard to say how Negan would react once he got that read on Shane. Would he respect his cutthroat nature? Or would he think of Shane as too selfish to be reliable/controlled and just bat him to death?

he would have beaten shane to death. killing the headstrong no-nonsense leader would have been most effective in that situation

with rick it was more effective to have the leader submit

I normally hate forced memes but Shane and batts posting have some charm

It comes down to who's the bigger guy.

You forget Shane had a huge ego, too.
He couldn't handle his best friend's dominance over the group, he sure as shit wouldn't be able to handle some fucking random dude trying that shit.

The problem is Shane thought that the game had changed when in reality the game stayed the same, just got more fierce.

RICK IS FIGHTING SHANE

You're retarded, literally everyone knew when that episode was airing that it was Nicolas being eaten the whole time.

Shane would've rushed Negan like Daryl did, but probably opened his throat and killed him, dooming everyone else.

Either Shane would have gotten himself killed first with the smart ass talk

Or acted exactly like the Ginger guy did, as soon as Negan saw Shane wasnt pussying out...

>He would have batted Shane to death instead of Glenn

He would have beat the shit out of negan. Bernthal is jacked

This.

It's a shame they killed the best character on the show by a mile. His death was so goddamn uncharacteristic too. It's like they threw up their hands and said "fuck it we don't know what to do".

Firing their academy award winning showrunner was a mistake. Season 1 was god tier zombie television.

the tv industry is so fucked up

Shane would've opened up on the clearing from the woods with a minigun. Anyone kneeling would've been fine, anyone standing over 4ft tall would've been mowed down.

MAX CHU SUMPTHIN
HOW MUCH FOR ONE BATCH, TWO BATCH

There are no niggers anymore

Season 2 was one of the worst pieces of garbage seasons of television I have ever watched and was only remotely interesting when Shane was on screen.

Everyone else besides Dale and Rick couldn't act, so when any one of these characters weren't on screen I couldn't care less.

>yfw dale and shane were the 2 best characters but they abrubtly died for no good reason

Glad to see Rick's ethnic cleansing went well

>not *rubs head*
>MASK YOU SUMMON

fumble

What the fuck happened with that?, They showed him shooting the minigun in some of the Netflix previews, they teased at it during the show when he got the weapons stash. Did they just run out of budget or forget?

Rick died?

Elevenmaskusum

What is reading comprehension

I marathoned the first 3 seasons but I was smoking the entire time therefore I didn't retain any of it. Now I can't be bothered. Pisses me off.

*sniffs* ey rick *rubs head* m'ask u sumthang *mows ricks lawn* how u gonna keep coral safe mayn? *rubs head* u need me y'understand *fucks ricks wife*

Season 5 is the best season though you doofus.

season 2 was trash
it got better since then

MASK YU SUM RECK, HOWZ LORE-E PUS PUS TAZE MAN