Why do black people commit more crime?

Why do black people commit more crime?

>t-thats raysis!

STFU they do, explain why

White people oppress them more.

>why do dogs act like dogs
stop asking stupid questions

Because crime is less frowned upon in african american culture compared to say asian. Take for example any modern song from african american culture. The overwhelming tone is that to deal with poverty drug dealing is not immoral. The entire genre of "trap music" is about trapping, aka selling crack and getting customers addicted.

Black culture mostly doesn't share the values which are foundation to US law.

>No dad
>No work ethic
>Bad media, social role models
>Terrible Government intrusion

Nigs gonna nig to get ahead in life.

It's more economic than genetic. Sort the crime data by income level and niggers become indistinguishable from white trash.

Easy, because Niggers are not humans,

That is the most clear explanation of Black Culture I’ve ever heard.

I want to say that’s false. I don’t have a link or a source or government website, but my job involves working with desperately poor people, and I think even black peoples would agree their neighborhoods are far more dangerous. Many even have a sense of humor about it.

Do they tho?

they fucked her good she still masturbate to this day when she thinks of it right Laura.

bump

Prove it.
>Pro-tip: You literally can't

here is a (you) also thanks for the bump

Niggers are genetically inferior

Uh oh, we have a statistics denier

The avarage negro iq is 85

nah just a troll trying to waste our energy to debate with established facts that is easily googled, just ignore it

nice dubs
/thread

I don't see autistic dumb kids doing crime at a disproportionate rate. I don't see how IQ is a factor in crime rate

Low IQ, they literally are like a confused animal, not understanding basic behavioral rules they tend to feel attacked and furious about everything, imagine being in a world where everything is done and you simply dont get it

>ignores the entire continent of Africa

[citation required]

verifyably false. nogs commit over 50% of violent crime and only make up 40% of welfare use (at 13% population).

Being arrested for a non violent drug offense isnt a crime in my opinion

Why does this concern you OP? The vast majority of crimes blacks commit are against other blacks, so unless you're living in the ghetto (which makes you a nigger yourself) this shouldn't even be discussed.

black people oppress black people the most.

because crack is cheaper than coke. duh doyy

>Why do black people commit more crime?
Because they're niggers.

cool story, bro
now, what do you think of the fact that >50% of violent crimes in the US are being committed by nigs?

firstly because I care, degrade them however you want but even dogs deserve compassion and love

secondly because it does effect other races too maybe not significantly now but it might be chaotic in the future. Think of it as a preventive measure

It doesn't affect other races. People who live in ghettos and low income areas are more prone to criminal behavior regardless of race. Blacks happen to be the majority group living in poverty. You're just looking for an excuse to hate a group of people. Being a hateful faggot is way too exhausting and time consuming. If I were you I'd take that time and energy and use it to obtain the funds to move away from people prone to criminal activity.

how much of that is gang related?

Social experimentation with the least able to resist(which are the welfare recipients and government employees) led to feminists destroying the home. Single mom's are what's left and when you remove all races and religions the statistic of criminal behavior bred from single mom's evens out.

Tldr, they have more single mom's due to a bad start after slavery with the government taking advantage of the welfare dependant useful idiots. Unfortunately it's only spread to the honkies now

because they know women like bad boys. that's why they get white women so easily.

To be fair here. Black dudes were never great fathers to begin with. Most black and mulatto kids I came across in high school didn't have a father present. Majority of black dudes are just plain bums.

The "black" culture something happened around the time government welfare became a thing and blacks went from being African Americans to dumb fucks. Suddenly (within a two year time period) the number of single black parents went from around 10 % to 40% (i dont remember the number exactly) that combined with people trying to guilt whites for slavery created a subculture in which you had to work less to survive and could almost always claim that it was someone else's fault if you wernt where you wanted to be. Comparing to blacks in Germany and other parts of the world who didn't get the welfare and were unable to try and guilt whites for their own short comings, the ones in the other countries were performing in work places and in schools at equal levels to whites. Later on blacks in America would claim that those countries were extremely racist twords people of African decent despite the fact that they were doing better in those "more racist" countries
Then American black culture spread thanks to the internet and now even in non white countries you have them saying "Italian privilege" (long story short not all Italians are white anymore) or "Japanese privilege" which are the two that I've heard of so far.
Sorry no sources today, it's been a while since I looked this stuff up.

lol I almost fell for your trolling. Nice attempt

why would I want to know the cause of black problems if I hate them? stupid

warrior gene and low IQ

thats a zog af answer
"why should it matter if blacks are criminals in their own neighborhoods goyim? its not like we're trying to promote interracial breeding or anything."

How am I trolling? You're just proving that you're exactly what I said. You're a bum with too much time on their hands. People who have a life don't spend time pontificating what other people are doing.

Lol dumb nigger whores

Are you for real? If this concerns you, you're a nigger yourself. Plain and simple dude.

Most of them aren't even attractive, so oh well.

>presented with facts and reasonable observations
>toplulzkekekeezstans I know you're trolling

I mean I know the average Sup Forumstards today are autistic shunned white boys, but just because you're confronted with reasoning superior to yours doesn't mean you're remotely correct.

Oh and I'm not even that user. Some of you nazi-apologist fuckers are getting way too arrogant for being the human race rejects you truly are and know yourselves to be.

>hateful
listen queer. the reason blacks are the majority group in poverty is the simple fact that their culture rewards laziness and criminality.
white culture does not. You dont need to invent an excuse to hate niggers they create them themselves and then put it up for the whole world to see.
the african-american culture is a toxic mix of welfare laziness, fatherlessness, and the idolization of criminal figures

prove me wrong

>there is no reason to hit a woman.
You're just pushing the zionist narrative for them you useful idiot. Nice research though.

"you yourself might be a nigger goyim. ever thought about it like that? why would you be concerned about a concentrated effort to degenerate your people with low IQ niggers? oy vey thats just wacky"

Rape videos never made it online :(

>opinions and retarded biased observations
fuck of shekelburg

A nigger is as a nigger does and you are doing some pretty niggerly shit right now.

Poor people commit more crime.

>black
>people
pic one

Monkeys

Aaaaaand that answers your question. Ever seen a monkey with moral integrity? Code of ethics? They're monkeys. The jewsocietalbrainwash that they are somehow more than subhuman primates and equal is just laughable and against literally ALL the scientific evidence.

Ahh the convenient forgetfulness of a long history of disempowerment, disenfranchisement and disarray caused on not just the black, but native american and mexican communities throughout the continent by your overly privileged self-entitled historically ignorant run-of-the-mill middle class white kid who never took the time to explore the circumstances giving rise to and perpetuating the environment that now surrounds him.

And is queer supposed to be profanity?
Try harder kiddy fuck.
Its telling how conveniently white supremacists forego the evolution of the circumstances we are now sitting in. You're not interested in anything but your own asses. Grow up. Lack of interest is no excuse.

Can't wait until I am a rich Hispanic, I'll never be arrested again.

9 whites to 1 black in NA
Yet, more than half of the crime is commited by blacks

>biased in favor of fact
Grow up

"why wont this goyim submit to my excellent attempt at guilt. maybe if i call him a nigger again he'll agree with me. gotta make excuses for those fine upstanding dindus."

black culture leads to poverty
so if poverty leads to crime then black culture leads to crime.
blacks commit over half of all violent crime. this is easily seen in the FBI crime stats.
blacks also make only 13% of the population.
so why does the small black population commit a disproportionate amount of all violent crime?

>ALL the scientific evidence

There's a couple of reasons why black people "commit" more crime.

>Minority neighborhoods are often heavily policed even when it isn't entirely necessary. You're more likely to get pulled over and searched driving in a black neighborhood, especially when you are black. This inflates the amount of crime that is reported in minority areas, which leads to heavier policing. This is well documented.
>Meanwhile, the courts are also heavily biased against poor people and minorities. A young white kid from money gets caught shoplifting and he is sent to a disciplinary program with no jail time or arrest record. A black kid gets a felony conviction. This is also well documented.
>Black people have only really been equal under the law for about 50-60 years. Before that it was not uncommon for black people to be killed by angry mobs for things that they didn't even do. Not to mention the shit the police would do. Black people haven't just forgotten all of that shit, they still don't trust cops or the laws they enforce. This is why black people often get in trouble with police, they don't respect them or trust them. This has been well researched.

None of this excuses violent crime, but there are systemic reasons why black people get arrested more. We all forget that blacks weren't really considered people until a couple of generations ago. It's hard to just let that shit go and trust and work with the institutions that were almost tailor made to oppress you.

>black
>people
pick one son

blacks have every right that a white man does.
how about you take your retarded ass privilege argument to someone who believes it.
seriously how much of a liberal bitch are you?

what race are you?

see
?

>systemic
>rayciss policing
found the cuck

Retarded feminist logic aside, I still believe it isn't morally defensible to hit a woman. Unless they straight up fucking slug you then it's fair game, equality all day.

Systemic racism also leads to poverty.

You're telling me that the blacks in the 60s were like the blacks today?

What part of that culture led them to the poverty they suffer now?

And dont get me wrong, poor whites commit a shit ton of crime as well, the only reason it's not comparable to black crime is because the US, has a white middle class that doesn't get caught for the crimes they commit.

Give the republicans a chance to completely eliminate the middle class and then we'll talk about how poverty affects the rate of crime across all spectrums.

>Why do black people commit more crime?
more than what?

Which college prof. taught you this? All of your questions were answered above already. Your just sticking to what you have been told.

For about 50% genetic differences and 50% cultural, this it what we have known for a while, but we are not allowed to say it.

I am an evolutionary biology professor at one of the most prestigious universities in the US.

I can only converse about this with a select group of like minded colleagues, if I would publish or talk about it publicly I will be lynched

Because they are poor, under capitalism poorer people commit more punishable crimes and are more likely to get charged with a crime than a rush person could. Skin color is just a noticeable difference that the rich people use to keep the poor people fighting amongst themselves, they are more lenient towards whites to sow in more discourse of unfair treatment between the two so that they are more likely to keep on fighting each other rather than unite against the rich.

More time on their hands (welfare) and a shitty culture (post LBJ).

What biological differences are you talking about? explain.

blacks in the 60 were in mostly two parent homes and were actually doing close if not on par with whites.
the introduction of the welfare state and the rewards it gives to single mothers are what caused black children to grow up as thugs. the problems werent fixed within black culture so the thugs had thugs and so on.
now black culture rewards criminality.

shut up you stupid commie fuckwit
and simply saying that "whites dont get caught" is retarded and you know it.

For fuck's sake...

52% of homicides are committed by blacks, 96% of those by males. So, 50% of all homicides are committed by black males, 6% of the population. This cannot be ascribed purely to poverty.

Because they poor

What part of the U.S. are you in? I doubt it’s in a “diverse” place.

People who tout that bullshit “it’s not their fault” rhetoric, typically don’t have to deal with their nignoggery.

>"whites dont get caught"
>who is Cliven Bundy?

well thats what the news and their professors tell them so it must be true

and its usually them killing each othher off

Even screeching autistic Sup Forums tards have more sense than your average nigger. And there is a correlation between lower IQs and impulse control, which of course leads to more crime.

hahahahahahahah you dumb ass nigger. get the fuck outta here.
why dont you tell me who you think cliven bundy is? that should be much much more entertaining

>still does not know who Cliven Bundy is
>uses ad hominem to find out in to try to not look stupid

well since you still dont know.
the government wanted to kick him and his family off of their land. he said no. so the government illegally locked him up and killed his friend.

try harder next time. you obviously have idea what youre even talking about

also calling you a nigger isnt ad hominem its an out an out insult

Here you see a man that never in his life had to hustle for food.

Even if they work minimum wage, spending hundreds of dollars on shoes and jeans like they all fucking do isn't gonna bring them from the depths of poverty. I worked minimum wage for years and I'm moving into my first house in a few weeks. No family help

you mean he got a real job unlike some nigger

I live in an area that's 90% hispanic, for a long time it was the same shit here. Guess what happened? Latinos started running for office and becoming police officers and judges while white people moved out of those jobs. Now the area is "much safer", it's a fucking joke.

Out an out insult

Buying a house alone on minimum wage alone lol. Implying you didn't live with your parents kek

College? What college?
You don't need college to see the obvious.

Rewards? You've been lied to my friend.
You do realize that welfare pays practically nothing right?

If it was so great, Why would they turn to crime? It's definitely not because welfare pays so well, that's for sure.

You've bought the koolaid your corporate masters sold you. Blame the poor, while we run your government and make you pay for it.
It sucks, but maybe one day you'll see it.

No, I understand racism because I'm a racist myself at times (black user here). Most of this shit has to be internalized by the, "victim" to work. Hispanics are thought of as second class people by some, but they're trying by and large and suceeding in life. The Hindus didn't allow others to define them and they're doing great. Koreans, Chinese and even the Hmongs. What you value has great power over your life and destiny. If blacks would just accept the fact that we're different and the metrics of others might not be beneficial for us, we could start to make progress. Education over sneakers. Jobs over welfare. Homeownership over renting.

>also calling you a nigger isnt ad hominem its an out an out insult
ad hominem
(of an argument or reaction) directed against a person rather than the position they are maintaining.

Him and his friend also occupied government land with guns pointed at federal agents with intent to kill and walked away scott free.

Same thing with his son in Oregon who also walked away scott free

seems like a terrorist to me

Because they're niggers
/tread

because welfare benefits the single mother more than a single male with no children.
if black women wanted families however then a two parent household would provide the support and stability a black child needs.

It's because they aren't born with the privilege of schools and social care............ Oh wait they are they just do the want to work hard for anything and must be stamped out of existence for the future of mankind.
Kinda like eutopia style but just all neggers one day there will be a virus that only kills non whites.
I know there's a great mind out there somewhere to create operation whiteout.

sorry that we have the right to stand up to the government with guns when they violate our rights. he only seems like a terrorist to you because you're an idiot faggot (another insult)

its good that you didnt try to argue the bundy situation. you would have looked embarrassed.

do men commit sexual assault, molestation, or rape vastly more than women? Or do we only believe that because we focus largely on men to the point where women can usually commit these same crimes almost unnoticed?

If you're a person with a shred of intelligence, you see where I'm going with this.