Hi

Hi,

Can somebody give me like 50k USD so I can buy land to start my homestead?

>needs 50k
>to start homestead
this is usually the sort of thing people work towards for years. also how do you plan on paying the taxes if you're so poor you're reduced to begging on the internet.

get a job nigger

Apply to the government for a homestead land grant. And I've heard of towns in the midwest who want new people to move there that also provide assistance with housing and land for farmsteads.

Why does eeeevery weeb want a homestead right now???? This is a polular topic... who is controlling our miiinds?????

Done ;)

thanks mate, but i didnt receive it.

I have some money, I just need a little help

I do have a job

Send me 50k to

again. how do you plan on maintaining this shit if you can't afford a down payment?

Yes, this. Allow lenders to assess your ability to pay the loan back.

I think a lot of it is games like stardew valley, where with a few clicks, you get some corn. It actually doesn't work like that, children, it takes a lot more work.

probably because they're all turning 30 and figure it's time to move out of their mom's basement.

I can afford, I will just have to work 3 more years, and I found a really good deal today. that's all.

I woke up this morning and seen my home sold for forty thousand dollars more than asking. Happy for once.

>I think a lot of it is games like stardew valley
nigga I was playing Harvest Moon before you were born

okay. contact the seller. work 3 more years. purchase the thing with your own money.

ok, thanks.

any time. I'm here for you, OP.

Dude, if you were playing SNES as a kid, I'm older than you.

No, but I'll sell you my plantation-nigger