Wwyd thread?

Wwyd thread?

Would not touch, reminds me of my ex-girlfriend and I don't want anything to do with that.

How fucking high does she wear her pants, ffs it's above the belly button

Wwyd

looks THICC

moar

You're hanging out in your dorm room with the door open at 1 am. You're horny and bored trying to find something on Netflix to watch. You suddenly hear a girl’s voice down the hall getting closer; she’s trying to sing but drunkenly slurring her words. You hear her trying to open the door across from yours, it's your neighbor, that petite girl you've jerked off to and have wanted to fuck since you first saw her. You hear her go into her room and the door close. FUCK! You could have maybe gotten her into your room while she was drunk.
Five minutes later her door opens and you hear her walking away, stumbling as she walks down the hall. You get up and see where she's going. She’s walking towards the floor's community showers and knowing you two are probably the only people awake on the floor, you decide to follow her. You watch her undress; she appears to be too drunk and unaware to notice you peeking around the door. She gets into the shower and you decide you want to take a closer look. You heart is racing; you begin to sweat a little and pull the shower curtain.
What happens next?

hey guys doing a kik wwyd / jerkoff group for this ginger sweetie if you want to join

kik TanTrundell

iron her

Wwyd to her?

Bump

what's her vsco?

Ask her if she'd like to use my stationary bike while I go for a jog.

Not gonna give out her social media on here, sorry

How about this chubby latina with huge tits?

>chubby.

Thats just fat.

how bad did she hurt you

Fat chicks are fun fucks, m8

what's her name?

Robert Paulson, I think.

Lmao brandi???