Hey Sup Forums, I need to settle this debate, is this the correct way to hold toilet paper?

Hey Sup Forums, I need to settle this debate, is this the correct way to hold toilet paper?

Depends on what is the other way ?

Having the end of it face the wall

the wrong way.

use your hand instead, feels much softer and healthier than scratching your bum with factory products.

That depends, are you done cross-dressing faggots that thinks water is wet

No you just take a single peace of toilet paper, fold is twice in the middle. Where the folds come together rip of a corner just big enough that your middle finger fits through. Save the corner for later. Now with you finger though the hole wipe your ass, than wipe finger with the single sheet and last but not least use the ripped off corner to get the shit out from under your fingernail.

a third side setup so each sheat doesn't scrape the wall

For those of us who have mastered the skill of using a toilet roll holder, this is the correct way although I do understand the less dexterous tards may require the roll to be inverted so that the wall assists with controlling the unfurling roll.

Yes anyone who says otherwise is a faggot

You can answer the question yourself: Which way around do all hotels place the TP? Tip for the poorfags: Excatly like in OPs picture.

It’s the correct way if you’re a faggot. If you aren’t a faggot under is the way to go.

The only excuse for doing it the other way is if you have cats that would fuck with it.

No matter what the dubs say, you're still wrong.

Toilet paper holders are useless.

Yes. It makes it easier for the cat to unroll.

My toilet after eating Mexican

patented 1891

U kno da wae

that's why we hate cats

Dude WTF?

Its a burst, every time. I can feel the my body making diarreah when i eat those 10 peso tacos in oaxaca

It's ridiculous that somebody got a patent on that.

Turk?

There are tons of patents that are even more ridiculous than this. This one is normal by comparison

Wall fag detected