My friend is pregnant and she wants me to be the father. What should i do Sup Forums? Is this the end of my virginity?

My friend is pregnant and she wants me to be the father. What should i do Sup Forums? Is this the end of my virginity?

Pleeease be copypasta or b8. Please. Come on

>What should i do Sup Forums? Is this the end of my virginity?
tell her too late, she already has a baby daddy and it wasn't you

Be the father

tell here she can get a free FALCON PUNCH

Unless you fucked her you can't possibly be the father. If you want to raise someone else's kid because you care enough about her then good for you I guess. At least fuck her once before you do this. Pregnant sex is fun and they are super horny.

Be the father, raise this child as your right hand, a servant of perfect obedience who will carry out your will without a second thought, kill the mother if she objects her job is done once it can eat and shit on its own

U gotta raise the child bro

so now when shes pregnant, all of a sudden your good enough.. but before?

Broo, don't you fucking do it, you idiot! she is just using you, the moment she finds someone better she will discard you as nothing. Tell you that she likes you, that you are a sweetheart but that she fell in love with someone else. I'm telling you man, don't be the idiot.

That's a food baby, but when she shits it out you should raise it as one of your own.

Kill her, its the only way!

fuck her as often as you like, promise her everything, but don't actually do it.

DONT MARRY HER!!

leave her, before the baby is born.

Do it until you find out it's a niglet, then like it's real father just leave

*you're

Kill her.

This OP

Depends. How badly so you want to lose your virginity? If you fuck a pregnant girl, your seed will combine with the fetus and you'll be a dad.

Depends: does she only want you tobe the father or actually want to be with you. Because by what you wrote both is possible.

This can't be real

Op use a condom, you can get her pregnant again.

Id guess OP is just going to be the mostly tolerable money maker in the relationship

Oh its this thread again

Op is a literal soyboy

this is the second time i seen this

yeah it's copy pasta

Thank you Odin

k e k