Can someone explain to me how you can be white and poor?

can someone explain to me how you can be white and poor?

i don't get it...white people colonized every corner of the earth yet poor white people still exist what is their excuse?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UB8OqpCBkDc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-racist_mathematics
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Rich nobels colonised the world, the poor working class had to mine coal and die in wars.

Can someone explain to me how black people can be poor/oppressed?

They literally wuz kangz n shiet.

As an immigrant to the USA I am struggling to understand how native whites can be poor at all. There are so many opportunities here. Do they waste them all?

>Do they waste them all
yes

I smile like that because monkeys take the showing of your teeth like a sign of aggression.

can someone explain to me how muslims are terrorits when they litrally are from the religon of peace?
i mean,dont they know what the current year is???

Cause we dont want your nigger arses jumping us for fuck all reason, so we display empathetic responses such as the fake yawn.

>Different generation of whites colonized
>meaning the current generation still has it

OP you're just as dumb as a non-white if you go about using this kind of logic.

This, senpai.
Anyone can be poor, this is bait at it's best. Anyone can be stupid, or be financially irresponsible.
>IMPLYING.
True bantz.

Diversity quotas.

no class
low T
no drive to be successful

basically being a bernie supporter

>There are so many opportunities here. Do they waste them all?

Short answer, yes.

Long answer, they're prone to the whole "go to college and you can do anything :^)" meme. Also highly prone to degeneracy in general which brings them down to the same levels as shitskins.

I'm not getting an inheritance, I majored in a stupidly flooded lefty field in undergrad, and still managed to land a position in my field with decent growth opportunities and flexibility.

The growing single mother epidemic is infecting white now as well, which can't be ignored.

golly gee, got me thinking over here XD

this post is why you're poor...

did your family not buy property or invest their money?

i have white friends who aren't rich themselves but they've inherited millions from their grandparents...

Not just the US, In Britain there is food poverty. How does that happen when you've colonized so much of the planet. I read a book one time it said something about, "the sun never sets on the British Empire."

EVERYONE should be fed in Britain there is no excuse. How:
youtube.com/watch?v=UB8OqpCBkDc

sluvery

You underestimate how fucking stupid people are, these cunts are on benefits yet still buy new cars and go out every night. Then they don't have money to feed their kids and have to go to food banks because "free food lol"

These people should be allowed to starve, never going to contribute anything.

This is retarded

This guy is correct. These people live in a welfare state and still manage to starve. You'll interview them to find they spend their money on cigarettes and booze.

this is something i've been pondering a lot lately

there are a lot of dumb, shitty, worthless whites in the US. of course we need to scale back immigration and focus on supporting our native whites. but mostly i would love to see a continued importation of high-level foreign talent--businessmen, entrepreneurs, scientists, engineers, while trying to bring our native white culture up to the level of Japanese or German culture.

i don't know how to do it. i think we need to fix our education system and our overall morals, and bring in model minorities to set an example in small american towns.

small town where i grew up, the brightest kids were the handful of indians and asians, usually sons of doctors, and they were a BIG boon to our overall IQ and level of civilization.

>i think we need to fix our education system and our overall morals
These would fix the country without needing the 'model minorities'. The problem lies in 90% of Americans who would laugh at you for even daring to say something is wrong with the morality of the nation in the first place.

As for (public) education... it's a total fucking joke here but we are not alone in this. The Left took over a long time ago and slowly started to change it to their 'feels before reals' system that we see today.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-racist_mathematics

We don't give our children shit just for being born. If you don't work, you dont get money.

i don't smile like that at niggers, i raise my right hand to the gun on my hip and say "don't even think about it nigger shit" with a pretty genuine smile.

Are you completely retarded?
Because wealth isn't distributed evenly.

if we kill all blacks/mexicans there won't be anything to feel guilty about.

there are whiter people than other white people. Not the same an italian, spanish or portuguese than a german or an irish. But at least, we have no drinking problems

That's exactly how I look when passing black people on the street. But it's not a smile, I'm just holding my breath. Niggers stink.

Because the British Empire was a project for the elites and nobility.

It didn't benefit the British working class one jot. The men were shipped off to fight war after war for the elite.

The British nobles looked far more favourably on foreign nobles than they did on the British working class. The divide is class.

Yes. I know white people who literally just blew off any effort in high school, got into drugs, got bitches pregnant, got caught doing stupid shit like breaking into cars, and blow every penny they have as soon as they get it. Being poor in the US requires being either severely handicapped or consistently doing stupid shit. There really is no other reason.

It's easy to become poor

Gambling, getting sued, fraud, bad investments, greed. Insurance debt, Mo money mo problems

Affirmative Action.

im so poor im losing my home and have shitty choices left anyway so im going to join the army. but its okay because it was on my mind before life started kicking me in the dick. im almost 30 and im gonna do it. fuck it

A lot of people are poor because of mental health issues, bad spending habits, and drugs... I think that's common among most poor people.

As for poor whites, the cost of living has gone up, and a lot of manufacturing jobs that blue collar people would normally work at have slowed or shut down entirely. It's not uncommon for educated people to apply for undesirable jobs (entry level department, teacher's aides, etc) with pay much lower than their qualifications, because there is nothing else and it will still be competitive.

Many government assistance programs will not help you unless you essentially hit rock bottom, and it's a lot harder to work your way back up than it is to fall. Once people hit the bottom every extra bit of money ends up going to extra expenses like medical bills, repairs, child support, etc. You're also less likely to get helped as a white because you're not a minority, regardless of the actual demographics of your area.

There are opportunities, but there aren't really opportunities everywhere. Many small towns have slowly gotten shittier since the end of WW2 production and people that want to stay and have a traditional family in their home are fucked. A lot of places you have to leave behind to make any progress in life, and not everyone is okay with abandoning their home and family.

>You underestimate how fucking stupid people are
Don't remind me I've met some of these people.