How come the Warriors haven't fizzled out like the Seahawks yet?

How come the Warriors haven't fizzled out like the Seahawks yet?

Don't they have the same team arc?

>both came out of nowhere
>both have meme tactics
>both won one championship, then lost a heartbreaker the year after
>both got a big name the offseason after the loss

But the Seahawks got eliminated before the Conference Championship, while the Warriors are back in the Finals

Why did this happen?

Because a single player has far more impact than a single player in the CTEball

plus its not a fluke one game shit. Practically impossible to see them losing 4 out of 7.

> Needing a Nigel to educate you on yank "sport"

Yeah but a QB affects the game more than any one player in basketball

And Russell Wilson is still the same QB

What >meme tactics did the Seahawks use?
Amazing defense and punched the ball down the throat with skittles.

Running QB, but Wilson might be one of the best pocket passers we've ever seen

Wilson is a mediocre QB

The warriors are quite possibly the most talented team of all time in basketball, the seahawks weren't (although you'd have a case for entertaining)

Wilson = Curry in being a cornball, Uncle Tom, and similar ability in what they do in their respective sports

I could name like 4 or 5 better QBs than wilson who are playing right now, I can not name any PGs better than curry

Are you retarded? Lebron is in the finals like every year. NBA is a joke unless you're a Lebron fan or Warriors fan.

That's like saying Brady shouldn't ever miss a Super Bowl, and yet Peyton Manning just won it a few years ago.

CP3
Kyrie
Westbrook
Harden
Wall

Wow that was hard

Does

Curry = Wilson
Jimmy Graham = Kevin Durant

That's what you're assuming

I can see the Sherman = Draymond Green

>CP3
yes
>Kyrie
yes
>Westbrook
no
>Harden
no
>Wall
no

football has more turnover than basketball, 53 man roster is harder to keep together than a basketball roster

may not have been hard but it sure isn't correct

also for what its worth, the only team remotely comparable in the football world today is the patriots. Except they've been even more dominant for way longer. Comparing to the seahawks who were really good for 2 or maybe 3 years, and bringing up their quarterback when they had one of the generations best running backs, and probably the best secondary I've ever seen, and probably would have had similar results with a number of other guys is kind of laughable

The Seahawks are still contenders and NFC Favorites tho

ya but come on, look at the nfc west lol

West Coast meme team constantly in the shadows of another team, with millennial players and fans

Yeah they're pretty much the same team

wilson is elite though

Is Wilson the QB equivalent to Curry?

why so obsessed with the hawks still

like haven't people moved onto the panthers or falcons already or did you stop believing in them already

NFL has way more parity than the NBA

That and the Seahawks haven't fallen off tremendously, they've made the playoffs and won a playoff game every year since 2012

warriors pay curry, durrant big money
>keep winning

seahawks pay russell "shitty qb" wilson big money
>start losing

wilson = the warriors backup PG assuming that PG cost 20M a year

Wilson is a better QB than Curry is an NBA player

I'm a Sonics and Seahawks fan and I know what's real and what isn't.

>warriors pay curry, durrant big money
>>keep winning

What have they won? OOOH an NBA finals appearance?

That isn't a ring

>Basketball fans think the QB has a bigger impact on the game

There's more players in football on a team first off, so each individual in basketball means so much more, the defense is the same as an offense, and one good player on a team can literally lead a team of nobodies to an NBA final

Whereas in football, look at rivers, a great QB held down by a mediocre team.

Because team reign for far longer in the NBA in general. Even the best in the NFL (aside from NE apparently) only last a season or two at the top. Whereas in the NBA, every decade seems to be ruled be a team or two. So naturally they'll last longer.

Who's the Klay Thompson of the Seahawks?

Girl Thomas