"girls weekend"

"girls weekend"

i.e. Girls on the lookout for better dick than their current boyfriend's...

is that what girls weekend means?

I'll assume sarcasm... I'm just a grumpy old man and fed up and jaded with women. They're all the same.

When I was young I didn't get any pussy until I was in a band then they were all over me. One girl who I was interested in was hot 9/10 she wasn't interested in me until she saw me going out with another 9/10 and she just had to try and beat her. She whispered in my ear that she wanted to fuck me whilst I was sat next to my girl. Women just want top dog and they want to beat all other women to it and they play fucking dumb and like sex is nothing - oh he's just a friend etc. - that was just a friendly blow job nothing to worry about. Yet if you were to so much as look at another girl you might as well have raped her soul. I'm just venting, don't mind me... Ugh... I'll get off the Internet...lol

sauce or moar

rolling for 4 or 7

I want 1's fat ass...

Are you crazy, did you not see 2?

Here take my 4, user...

roll

rolling

giv me 2

What I read from some random forum source.
That is mother and Her daughter

I want moar!, but can't find :/
nice.

2 ffs

roll...

Let's see who I fap too roll

rolling

*gag*

>what girls weekend means?

Depends on the girl, but judging by the photos these girls look late 20s/early 30s, which means they're hitting the wall soon. So they're just reclaiming what is left with their youth before their tits start swinging against their knees. Playing out their own personal "Sex in the City" episode in their heads. ..and sure, probably going to fuck a cabana boy in the massage room while they're at it too.

Could be worse...

1,2,1,2,8,4,3,6,2,1,8 in that order

Anyone, besides 5

rollerio

With enough alcohol anything is possible. My girl is the most loyal woman I've ever met but she went out drinking with a group of girls from 6pm - 6am. By 4 or 5 she was so out of it that when she was approached by another guy she didn't have the wherewithal to resist. As they were leaving, a guy grabbed her and stuck his tongue down her throat and placed her hands on his cock - told her he wanted her to fuck him. She reciprocated but her friends were leaving so they exchanged numbers and she left. She felt awful the next day but she definitely wanted his dick that night.

anything besides 3 5 6 8 is cool

>By 4 or 5 she was so out of it that when she was approached by another guy she didn't have the wherewithal to resist.
haha good 1

Yeah, your girl is a whore. Have fun with that.

holy shit how delusional can you be dude

Yeah, I get it... I had to piece together the story from her, timestamps on her photos and about 3 of our mutual friends but the basic story checks out. My point is that ALL women are like this it's just to what degree. I'm just lucky that my girl is painfully shy and won't initiate anything herself. She is liable to be pushed around though... you can't win. Women will always want other cock just as we want other pussies...

rolo

Also after 10 plus pints of alcohol and shots etc. I gave her some leeway since she doesn't often drink. That doesn't mean I wasn't pissed, it was a difficult few months and the trust kinda gets shot to pieces but we've been together 20 years.

Vsgkim,

2s waist thigh ratio is like a fucking drawing

Relationships are a lot of work if you take them seriously. You inevitably hit bumps and not everything is so black and white when you've been together so long, there's a lot of nuanced shit to deal with. Very easy to quit there and then and start over with someone else but that really doesn't make sense when you're 40 years old. We work at our relationship every day and it's never going to be perfect. On the plus side she takes creepshots of her sister's for me, gave me nude photos of her Mom and talks about eating her sister out while I fuck her so... you know... swings and roundabouts... lol. All I'm saying is, each to their own...

Rollinnnn

rollo

they're all ugly except pink and black thong

k

rell

roooolin

Bamp

roll the boat