I am 34 years old...

I am 34 years old, my gf is just 19 I thought things were going perfect until she decided to start cucking me and not letting me fuck. And I end up cumming to her being fucked by her bull, I was hoping it would pass soon but seems less likely everday. Wat do? still love her and already proposed and she took the ring. So she must love me. right?
Pic related its her.

this is bait and im going to point out that its bait so everyone else knows that i know that it's bait

she has always been very sexual and I knew that, but now it has reached new levels she loves me getting cucked and making fun of me all the time while doing it.

>Being this much of a pussy
I married a 20 year old at 35, dude. She cheated on me, eventually. Best advice - enjoy the young pussy while you are getting it, but don't marry it.

Also: What kid of faggot lets another man fuck his woman, like, ever??

We know too don't worry

This

bro turn down your edge you newfag, not bait, it is my girl and I love her. stop posting if you dont contributr any advice.

well she said just one time first like a fantasy type of thing and then she would let me fuck her in the ass but she didnt let me and she said she fell in love with his cock but that she will stop soon. she has promised.

not bait just that I am in love and she is beatiful and is the best pussy I got, u guys are virgins propably.

I never thought I would like being cucked I even made of fun of cucks here on this site, but when it happens my dick goes hard for some odd reason and the worst thing is that she knows and gets horny because of it.

She is very beautiful. Where do you live? I can come and cuck you but instead turn it into a 3way, getting you back in your woman while still pleasing her fet

Bring home a hooker the next time she wants a Bull. Tell her you're going to fuck the Hooker in the ass.

Afterwards, throw all of them the fuck out of your house, go get yourself another girlfriend after a stop at the Testicle Shop to turn yours back on again. Fucking faggot.

Marry her asap. Keep her at home. Take care of her. You have a huge influence over her. She will respect you if you train her right. Don't give in to cucking or degenerate shit. She will now be your wife. Treat her as such. Respect her, love her, compliment her often, but be firm and make the rules. I've been married 10 years. To similar age difference.

she has stated that he is the first to make her cum from just penetration and she cums so hard she squirts and this never happens with me so i figure its like he is a dildo but she still loves me and will grow tired of her "toy" soon.

It's simple. If you enjoy being cuckolded, which is a possibility, keep her and see where the ride takes you. Otherwise dump her.

well she only has that partner that I know of and she wont let me fuck her anymore because she doesnt want to cheat on him, so while he fucks her I guess her pussy is off limits to anyone else, so sorry. sounds kinda of hot though.

dude I am just in love losing her would be the worst I was her first and she was really tight, that is why I wanted to marry her because she was so young and innocent but now with him she became a freak, she loves that people find out I am her cuck and even enjoys blowing him at parties having him cum in her mouth and then she wants to make it out, so something about me still turns her on as a man, clearly.

I was the boss until recenlty, I was the one that gave her permission the first time but it was supposed to be only that time. we were at a party and she got in his truck and he came in her mouth, it was only a bj then we went home and fucked like a crazy, I thought it would end there, but it has not.

I enjoy being cucked that is a fact because I get hard, but I am worried she will love him and leave me.

There's always the risk of her leaving you, with or without the cuckolding. If you're serious, let her know how you feel and that you are ready to accept your role as a cut off cuckold.

I'll never understand how you cucks get off to these fantasies.
Like you're not even trying to sound convincing.

yeah I knd of have to cause they have been fucking without condoms for like two weeks, and she makes me eat her pussy out, and I cum so hard I love her even more now. just scared to tell her how much I like it.

shut up fag, not trying to convince you its my life and I like it is just like you being gay, you shouldnt judge I dont judge you.

Sooo, she's his girlfriend and you're her wallet?

yes preyy much if she is in a good mood she will once in a blue moon let me cum on her feet.

but I have to clean it up with my tongue so yeah it kinda blows.

You provably are the same OP that posted a thread earlier about a "20y/o girl married to a 40y/o who spank and chock her. But he didn't want to hurt her"

this is the only reason I stay cause I fap to her at least sometimes when she lets me.

sometimes if she comes home drunk I eat her creampied pussy for a long while if she gets horny enough I suck her tits and jack off on her stomach it is the cosest I get to getting some pussy anymore but it is still sex, no?, and it is hot to me.

so fake and gay you should kys

Hold her down and fuck her you retarded faggot. Jump off a bridge after for being a willing cuck

Do this! even if real you are a beta fag and should never spawn.