Hey everyone! It's Ciara. A lot of people seem to be really, really angry at me and no matter how many nice things I do...

Hey everyone! It's Ciara. A lot of people seem to be really, really angry at me and no matter how many nice things I do, I cant seem to make things right. As a young teen, guys didn't really give me attention. So, when I started using Sup Forums and posting my pics, I got a ton of compliments. I then kind of went on a power trip. My edgy Sup Forums friends then egged me on to scam and to mess with people just because I could. I was so excited by all the attention and power I got that I abused it without really thinking. Looking back, I'm really disgusted by what I did and I'd like to think that I've matured since.

A lot of people who I've never even talked to seem to hate me because of what they read on Sup Forums. People say a lot of nasty things on there. Someone faked a log saying I found fentanyl in my pocket (who just randomly find drugs in their pocket?) and now people say I'm an addict. That's not true. People also say disgusting things like that I had sex at age 14. That isn't true.

I want to apologize for the things I've done. I'm sorry for those I hurt. I'm trying my best now to be a great person and I appreciate all your support. I know this letter won't stop the hate but it doesn't hurt to try, right?

Thank you,

- Ciara

Other urls found in this thread:

encyclopediadramatica.rs/Ciara
youtube.com/channel/UCZ9RMCyhzW4C4NNmdPL52KA
reddit.com/user/qtweeaboo
streamable.com/kcdr4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

creamy meme dude

Come back ciara. i love u

Children below this post

Post noods again

I just want to know if she actually killed herself or not...

She didn’t, check her youtube faggot

Send lewds

Also the last time she was here she posted a new pic with a time stamp, nice b8 my friend

What YouTube faggot

Post picture then

c/Ciara.desu or c/ciaradesu

encyclopediadramatica.rs/Ciara

I don’t believe you.

Requesting more wet Ciaras

Only see archive channels but okay

Timestamp as usual pls.

youtube.com/channel/UCZ9RMCyhzW4C4NNmdPL52KA

Nothing here proves she is still alive. That was all before she deleted everything

I figured, I've heard that she might have offed herself yesterday

Lmao, she just deleted all her insta posts.

reddit.com/user/qtweeaboo
This once was her reddit account and it was posted today. Don't know if she was it. People on r9k says she gave the password a friend and he uses it to scam so idk hope she is well

Would u like to share some bobs and vegena ?

That is sunny posting on those subreddits everyday. She and Ciara have something going on.

this girl is not going to age well

anyone have any nudes of her?

How do you know its sunny who post it?

losers
streamable.com/kcdr4

She's 17.

Wow what a fucked up life. She spiraled out at a pretty young age; corrupted by her own rampant attention whoring. There is no coming back from that.

If her parents would have banned her from the internet she would have a normal life. But they fucked up giving her access again. Soon she is 18 and it's over

If I revealed how I know, she would become aware and start to be more careful next time she posts.

Did Agatha nudes ever surface?

But can you confirm Ciara is alive at least?