Dubs decides if I message her asking if she will volunteer to be decapitated

Dubs decides if I message her asking if she will volunteer to be decapitated.

lets roll

roll

Why the fuck didn't you choose

rolling for it to happen faggot...msg the bitch!

Need dubs

ok...here: dubs to message for

Winrar

CHECKED

Your wish is my command
>hey ____, been searching for a volunteer for a project for a while now and you seem like a great candidate for it. We have been trying to figure out how long the head remains conscious after decapitation and were wondering if you would be willing to volunteer to be our first test subject

What should ne changed and/or added?

>>Hey ____, we've been searching for a research project volunteer and you seem like a great candidate. The study involves trying to figure out how long the head remains conscious after decapitation. Would you be able to volunteer as our first test subject?

I'm waiting

Should I add details about the decapitation and the fact that she would be the one or not

nah...keep it clean and simple. If she wants more details...then feed them to her gradually.

Ok

tell her she'll become famous

Should we keep or remove the test subject part for now?

Bump

Bump? Anons wtf

SHE HAS RESPONDED

LOL.....OP Delivers

Send her the famous picture I made

How do we convince her

Why?

Double tap to like

This

Tell her its for a short film or something.

tell her she'll get paid ahead (kek) of time.....won't happen for three months. She can spend money now.

Instead of

Well?

C'mon which one

If there is no answer in 5 minutes the question marks will be sent

Should I reply with

tell her that her organs would be donated and she would save other lives. tell her also that the decapitation would happen during a gangbang with niggers that don't have AIDS. tell her that the snuff video would be sold to an Arab richman and her relatives will get 3 million dollars.

> (You)
>tell her that her organs would be donated and she would save other lives. tell her also that the decapitation would happen during a gangbang with niggers that don't have AIDS. tell her that the snuff video would be sold to an Arab richman and her relatives will get 3 million dollars.
God damnit dubs. Lol ok

This guarantees she won't respond

won't responde to a planned black party? i'm sure she would immediately get wet

Good?

not "her" but "yours". mention also the sex with black people, the Arab richman is a pervert who wants her blacked

Anyway to word it so it can be backtracked if need be (it will). Wanna get this girl to actually consider saying ues

>backtraced
>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

double tap to like

I mean backtrack from what I message her. Not backtrace

Honestly I think what should be said is that this is for a short film, she is a model so odds are in favor of saying yes

"...with healty black young males. on top your organs will be donated to save other lives"

Already have the organ part. I'll just be blocked if I add the black males. How about this, if your post ends in an odd number I post this, if it ends in a even number I post

To be clear, you get odds, I post what you want, you get evens, I post the short film one

5 minutes till I DM the short film one

Short film it is

ANONS SHE IS STILL HERE