My gf sent me a text message today saying that she wants to end our relationship

My gf sent me a text message today saying that she wants to end our relationship.
I asked ''why?'' She sent me this picture.
My dick is 6.5 inches long.
What should I do?

Stop making up stories for one.

Stop samefagging every day.
Get together with the other 40 yr old samefag that shitposts andy sixx and kill yourselves.
You don’t have a girlfriend RIP in your jizz rag filled, pizza box,empty soda bottle filled room

8 inches here with 40 partners at 29 years old and i've only managed to find a chick who can deepthroat me all the way twice. its taken me so long to find one again that i feel like i need to wife this current one up because i love blowjobs and she is voracious

You're cute. Calling someone too old to do things sounds pretty much like paranting too much or considering themself as way to sophisticated. As a matter of fact you're neither. Let that short dick faggot shitpost and simply ignore it. This Sup Forums and Sup Forums is samefagging all the time?

>women know what they want

Get off Sup Forums

>Ideal penis size for women
women don't have penis retardo.

Enjoy
icutit.org/f89yr7odNA

Every one of my girlfriends has deepthroated me... the advantages of 4.5 inches

If not bait, it's good she left... You don't want someone looking for "more" stringing you along

Chink?

stop lying. size doesn't matter, there are countless studies that show it. and holy fuck if you think you are lucky if you have a 9 inch you are beyond autism, you probably won't even be able to fit it all in

repost

literally every fact in this post is false

She must have a horse pussy, Fuck that bitch

>walkingginas
>having the power to chose anything

The west was a mistake. Maybe we should be invaded by arabs after all. At least they keep their wifes where they should be, inside trash bags.

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

/thread time to sage