What's the closest mosque to your home?

What's the closest mosque to your home?

Jewish Mosque approx. 36 miles away.

Does a car dealership converted into an Islamic center count? If so then less than a mile.

>Jewish Mosque
behold! American education

About 2km away, and I fucking hate the sight of it.

Less than a mile. I live right on the border of the one Muslim neighborhood in Chicago. They know to keep to themselves and keep their shit quiet, though.

absolutetely fucking NONE feels good to live in northern ireland

Theres a Lebanese club around the block that I think it has a mosque. But Lebanese people here are based af.

The superior Canadian education has left no time for trifles such as sarcasm I see?

>TFW It's only 9 miles away.
At least it isn't a ripoff of byzantine architecture like most mosques...

>They know to keep to themselves and keep their shit quiet, though.

Until they hit critical mass.

im in a mosque atm

England here.
18 miles away, in the city.
Feels good to be away from such degeneracy.

That I know of? probably Londond or maybe Ipswich or Norwich?

don't tend to hang around the mosques, the smell's a bit offputting.

Don't be so ableist user, you know we aspergers have difficulty picking up sarcasm.

about 15 minutes away

That's until there's more of them.

There's a nondescript one (no signs or windows) about three blocks away from me, but it's for an Ismaili branch of Islam. Apparently they're really afraid of Sunni Muslims and keep a low profile.

>50 miles

Am I safe?

I could see the minnaret and hear the damn screeching from my window in Indonesia. Shit was 5 minutes away.

About 5 minutes' walk down Ford Road.

yo is that shit for real ? that thing is hideous

Is it true Indonesian Muslims are "moderate" (sorry about the memeword) or is that just a meme?

I don't have a mosque but I have an Islamic centre ? Does that count ? 4.6 miles away

In a straight line, about 135 kilometers away. One of the few in Poland. Feels good man.

We have Islamic centres though ?

163 miles away....feels good

There are so many here in the Western Cape.
I have to wake up to some pedophile moaning his morning call-to-prayers every day at 4:00am - annoying as shit.
They're petitioning to change that system and rather have a system where they get text messages sent to their phones because...you...know...after 20 years of daily morning prayers they still need to be reminded to go.

Largest Mosque in North America.

See for yourself.

About two miles. I go as often as I can.

About 1 mile.
I also live within walking distance of 2 synagogues, and a short drive away from a Baptist church, a Lutheran church, a Mormon temple, and a Presbyterian church. Also about 30 min away from a Baha'i temple.
Fun area.

about 65k, so not bad

I don't think I've ever heard or seen any Muslims in my city, let alone a mosque

Presbyterian church

one ive never seen anyone come or go from it and never a car in the parking lot

So a bank?

Moderate-left from Islam POV. From your POV, it's should be very right :)

That being said, it's a bell curve of beliefs. Expect to find pockets of Burqa and ISIS scattered over some islands.

2.1 miles

Same here. I pass by it every day on my delivery route, though it's a good 30 minutes from my house.

I have literally never seen a mosque in my life, but I imagine there is one hiding somewhere in Atlanta, so I'll say 40 miles.

About a kilometer.

But I'm not worried about that, more worried about the fact that the government gave away 11'000 m2 of land to some turkish backed organization so they can build a giant mosque with turkish funds.

I dunno, I've never seen one

SWEDEN YES

Wanna meet at Kelly's Pub for a beer tonight?

Look for the loneliest man, sitting in a corner by himself, whose eyes show nothing but sorrow and all loss of hope, but is totally an Otter Mode /fit/izen (no homo).

20 miles according to jewgle maps. I've never seen a mosque though, nor have I ever seen a m*slim in real life.

What state are you in?

In Sweden, literally

in St Petersburg
theres in islamic culture center but its just a house, not a mosque

It's a country of 19000 islands, Everybody just mind there own biswax...

Michigan, which is funny because it's the most mudshit populated state as far as I know. But they seem to stick to their cities which I obviously do not go near.

holy shit a Bengali

What province?

I live in the very NE corner of Maine so............however far London is.

Like 40 miles north of me I shit you not their is a mosque, then a church, then another mosque all next to each other.

I'm not a christian but fuck those guys. I've never even seen a muslim in Kentucky.

Just about 45 miles. I'm out of the blast radius

lol nah I'm already drunk and can't leave. where's kelly's pub? maybe another time.

Capital Metro, Dhaka...we don't have provinces.

You originally from this part of the rock?

35 miles apparently

looks like a converted gym or something

It's on Telegraph, half way between Van Born and Michigan. 3 blocks passed the 50's McDonald's.

>Look up mosques in my area to see how close they are
>results for terrorists being among their ranks comes up
>premises was sold to them by jews
Every time.

MGTOW?

It's in the center of the city but it's not always usable since we keep burning it...

Wish I knew. Parents are from Sylhet, but I was born here in the US. It's pretty neat seeing such a rare flag here though.

Some mosque in Germany probably

Islamic Center of the East Valley
425 N Alma School Rd, Chandler, AZ 85224

Praise kek for this blessing

MUSLIMS GET OUT OF MY CITY

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Based

No, you entitled racist white prick

No, I've just lost all hope. Women aren't attracted to me, so I spend most of my free time shitposting on this Latvian Seashell Collecting forum.

270 km away
Fells good

Looks like about 10 miles (16 km).

My ancestors were originally from Sylhet as well, but they bought a land lease licence from the Brits and sattled as landlord at our current home village.

Good to hear from you man, take care...how's your parents by the way?

About a mile and a half, very short drive, alhamdulillah.

How far away are you from the Trump Tower I'm Vegas?

Hey man don't lose hope, if nothing pans out there in USA, save up and move to East/S.E Asia, at least a 6/10 is guaranteed.

>How far away are you from the Trump Tower I'm Vegas?

About 13 miles. On the map I posted, Trump International is in the upper left, immediately next to where it says "Wynn Las Vegas".

I love Trump International. We like to stay there about 1 or 2 times per year -- the rooms have a nice big private jetted tub.

I have no fucking idea. I'm not a mudslime.

They're doing great. We've got some property out there, but we can't really visit it just due to some financial obligations that we have to take care of first. How are yours?

About an hour away

Trust me, no one would want me.

Just looked it up, 50.1 miles away, feels good man

2 blocks away...

How close is too close? I have one 12 miles away.

Both my Parents have passed away unfortunately, I was the youngest child of 3...

You live with your parents? are you married and employed?

Do tell more...

>600 kilometers

300 miles away
One good thing about the western half of colorado

Oh, I'm sorry to hear. I'm attending university as a student so sometimes I live with them but for the majority of the year I'm away. I can't say I'm married yet, but hopefully soon. I'm almost done with school so I'm not employed yet, either.

Grimhoj moskeen in Denmark. Fun fact: They also openly support isis

bom, essa PORRA aí não é da polícia. senão não abusaria da moral de um cidadão. então na próxima vou dar na cara e declarar prisão civil. tomara que tu ande armada sua filha da puta, ou nem trova comigo. na boa, não precisa me deixar nervoso quando tu jpá tem o teu tico do dia.

About 3kms away. The next closest one is about 400kms away.

This really beautiful mosque of grand architecture is 16 miles away from me

Washed up writer with PTSD, cursed with Sami genetics (look like a Nordic-Asian hybrid), lacking in social skills, poor-fag, dead inside from being redpilled about society (t-thanks, Sup Forums), and I love to rebuild old bicycles.

I suck.

Probably somewhere in Germany

That pile of ashes and skulls 2km from here

Are you into western grils or do you look to date within Bengali community? how big is the Bengali community in your state? you have a girl of your choice or the parents are gonna choose one for you?

was it a former warehouse? nice of them to add a wheelchair ramp.

fuck off ahmed

I used to live three doors down (literally) from a mosque when I was living in Philadelphia. Thank god I got the fuck outta there.