/heem/

Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

oddshot.tv/s/jZggNt
archive.4plebs.org/sp/search/text/nunes clinch /country/au/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

who should angela magana fight for her ufc return?

Thiccenzie

He's right. Karolina had ten seconds of success.
Angela Hill.

UFC 212 Conference call in 4 bongs, 10 bings

>Karolina had ten seconds of success

And Andrade had absolutely none lol

JUST

Overeem

Good OP, OP

>alexandra albu will never fight again
still waiting for that apology. you know who you are.

Bringing legitimacy™ to the sport.

The first 2 rounds were kind of competitive more so than the first 4 rounds of Karolina fight.

She landed thirty more strikes than Karolina and had two takedowns.

Gustafsson vs Teixeira
Oezdemir vs Circunov
Sobotta vs Saudners
Razak Alhassan vs Akhmedov
Enkamp vs Taleb
Hermansson vs Nicholson

that's actually a nice gift unless there's a stingy spending limit

KK WON

It wasn't even close. Andrade had one punch that gave Joanna that hematoma (which didn't even remotely hurt her otherwise), and after that it was Andrade punching air like someone sperging out

Gus
WGAF
WGAF
WGAF
WGAF
WGAF

Gus
Circunov
Saudners
Razak
Taleb
Nicholson

Karolina knocked down and hurt Joanna more than Andrade ever came close to doing. Most of Andrade's shots weren't even clean either. Andrade took far more damage than Karolina too

>two takedowns
Takedowns where Joanna popped right back up.

Neither fight was close but i think the andrade fight was slightly more competitive

Teixeira
Cirkunov
Saunders
Akmedov
Taleb
Nicholson

In every round except the fourth, Karolina landed less than ten strikes.

It must have been awkward for Kate Jackson to be on that TUF, just a few years earlier having lost a competitive fight in backwater, amateurish promotion, and now Joanna is the star of UFC and she's struggling on TUF

Karolina was dogshit. Andrade was hot dogshit. Her chin is the only thing that made it seem like anything but 10-8s almost every round

lel

That carrot top negress is at almost all the events in NY, she must be an athletic inspector or something. There's an andro chick with short bleached hair that shows up all the time, too

Gus
Cirkunov
Sobotta
Akhmedov
Enkamp
Hermansson

didn't already take picks? why is it empty.

And that fourth round is more than Andrade ever did. And Andrade took far more damage.

>Karolina knocked down and hurt Joanna more than Andrade ever came close to doing.

Andrade landed nearly twice as many strikes as Karolina did, but okay.

Yeah it already has been started this autist is just desperate for attention.

Okay

And like I said most of them weren't even clean or even close to hurting Joanna as much as that one punch from Karolina did okay

I also said Andrade took far more of a beating okay

Okay?

nope. didn't take picks yet. i start picks 3 days out from big events

dj on suicide watch

no trip, no picks

it's a sad state of affairs

t. fake picks sperg

snek vs mouse lol

guess we have an impostor in our midst, someone took picks earlier

Andrade landed more strikes in the fifth than Karolina did in the fourth. Joanna slipped.

>muh ten second flurry!

When you spend 98% of the fight doing absolutely nothing, it is less competitive than a fighter who is consistently coming forward to do damage even if that damage is mostly negated.

Karolina got absolutely stomped, sorry.

more like snake vs duck

LOL!

welp, i havent been here as much so i must have missed it. i'll go back and add those picks if somebody can get a link to the archive

>not even dead

What did he actually mean by this? What other way is there to eat a vegetable other than dead? Just gnaw on it while it's still growing out of its stalk?

8:00am - Bus will pick you up from the hotel. Don't worry, there will be another one at 10:30 for those that overslept.
8:30am - Free bar opens.
9:00am - Reebok gift shop opens.
9:30am - Discussion hosted by Albert Dunlap entitled "Why Creating a Union is Bad"
10:30am - Social Media break (the WiFi will be turned back on for five minutes)
10:35am - BRUNCH (Waffles made by Chuck & Forest)
11:00am - Discussion hosted by Ki-Jana Carter "When Discomfort is Pain; When Pain is an Injury."
11:30am - "Managing Your Manager", a Talk from Dana
12:30pm - Lunch Provided by Xyience, yes, we still exist.
1:00pm - How to cut weight without using drugs, IVs, or towels.
1:05pm - Where Are They Now: A list of all former UFC fighters that have credits on IMDB.
1:30pm - CPR & First Aid Training.
2:30pm - Monster Energy Drinks Taste Testing
3:00pm - Pool and Poolbar opens.
3:30pm - Kobe Bryant discussing how to hate/love/hate/love your teammates.
4:00pm - Free Brain-scans & MRIs by our friends at the Mayo Clinic
5:00pm - Buses depart for hotel.

LMAO.

Gustafsson vs Teixeira
Oezdemir vs Circunov
Sobotta vs Saudners
Razak Alhassan vs Akhmedov
Enkamp vs Taleb
Hermansson vs Nicholson

Gustafsson
Circunov
Saunders
Akhmedov
Taleb
Hermansson

Literally who: the card.

He legitimately looks like he has fetal alcohol syndrome. What is up with his whole nose/brow area? Even when he's not a little tuned up, he looks half-developed.

He meant cooked or prepared in some way as opposed to fresh

Gus
Circunov
Saunders
Enkamp, I suppose?
Hermansson, I suppose?

Can someone post the le Anonymous katana version?

your that cunt who takes picks but never goofs them, kill yourself

WOW THAT'S HILARIOUS
fuck off

>Andrade landed more strikes

Your reading comprehension remains to be completely useless. Quality of strikes matters than quantity. If they aren't clean nor inflict any actual damage they're nothing.

>Joanna slipped
Literally making shit up lol

>consistently coming forward and being beaten and matadored somehow constitutes as competitive
lol

>even if that damage is mostly negated
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>Karolina got absolutely stomped
And Andrade got squashed you dumb fuck

he's a wonderboy won-tier asshat, ignore rondasperg

I dont understand why people are arguing about who Joanna beat slightly less

God, I want to blow a load in her raw SO bad

thats what happens when there's a dominant champion

>>consistently coming forward and being beaten and matadored somehow constitutes as competitive

It's more competitive than offering literally no offense for 1/150'th of the fight, yes.

t. ooga booga muh thigg

you sure about that?

Because everyone pales in comparison to the queen

*for more than 1/150'th of the fight

Just for you, my dude. Just for you.

>being stupid and going forward while getting the shit beaten out of you and hitting air constitutes as more competitive than knocking someone down

I can't help but actually laugh at how stupid you are

>Karolina knocked Joanna down
>muh muh forward movement!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I thought Jessica won one round

>and hitting air

She hit Joanna 83 times.

>Oh for sure Poanna's chin is getting cracked, she got dropped by grandma lodz, mini Wanderlei by 1st round TKO, that muffin ended her career

I like how when you get completely BTFO on something you pivot to something you already got BTFO on

It's almost like you enjoy these beatdowns?

>muh 83 glancing wind rippers
LOL

s-stop posting this

JJ beat JA more decisively than she beat KK

oddshot.tv/s/jZggNt

Ludwig or Buchholz

don't let the above gif influence you

You could maybe give round 1 to her if im remembering the fight correctly, but the same way you could give round 5 to Karolina. Neither fight was competitive for more than a few exchanges and i dont understand why people are arguing over it

>waaah waaah he doesnt be a complete autist and pay attention to everyone's picks

Do it yourself, bitch.

>Joanna outstuck Karolina by a higher percentage than she outstruck Andrade
>This doesn't matter because reasons

rondasperg is trying to justify betting another thousand dollars on someone that clearly wasn't going to win

then don't fucking take the picks you nigger

>muh strike numbers
shut up moron, karolina was closer to winning than andrade ever was

I gave you the reasons multiple times. You just again pivot to something pretending like it wasn't already explained.

I was 100% sure that Andrade was nothing but a chin and hooks coming into the fight, but okay.

>karolina was closer to winning than andrade ever was

Nowhere near is closer than nowhere near? Okay then.

>I gave you the reasons multiple times.

Your reasons were nonsense. The mere fact that you've said it doesn't make it true.

Joanna landed 225 punches to Andrade's 83 for a % of 64% significant strikes landed versus Andrade's 38%

Against Karolina Joanna landed 171 SS's for 47% vs Karolina who landed 50 for 22% SS's landed

>a rikishi may use any technique or maneuver except pulling his opponent's hair, hitting his opponent with a closed fist, boxing his opponent's ears, choking his opponent (although he may push at the throat), or grabbing his opponent's mawashi in the crotch area

Elbows in the face are totally legal

karolina almost finished her in the 4th, when did andrade rock joanna?

>inb4 she was winning until she lost
I'm not arguing she won, she clearly lost, but your a retard

>Your reasons were nonsense

Oh so quality of punches literally doesn't matter? If someone lands 10 teeps versus one knockdown the person with the knockdown loses? Lol you are clueless

You could also grow up and good them yourself but thats not gonna happen

Yes. Now divide 225 by 83, and divide 171 by 50.

>karolina almost finished her in the 4th
Rewatch it. Joanna was up in five seconds.

Winning 1/150th of the fight doesn't outweigh doing absolutely nothing the other 149/150.

I love how that judge just casually picks his pen up. Everybody's flipping the fuck out and he's totally indifferent to the violence from having seen so many fights.

last one

>yes now divide
Or you could just look at the significant strike percentages, dumbass

>winning X amount of the fight
Is still more than Andrade's zero lol

I love how that ref baseball slides to the rescue, I enjoy watching what refs are doing during heems

archive.4plebs.org/sp/search/text/nunes clinch /country/au/

How is it even possible to do an interview without showing your teeth?

Magana lost to Jessica Eye and Tecia Torres

My personal fav was Big John finishing off Aldo for Conor

>3 pages

TYBAG

>Or you could just look at the significant strike percentages, dumbass

Are you actually retarded? The percentages indicate what percentage of strikes thrown landed for each fighter, not the ratio of strikes to either fighter. 64 + 38 = 102.

Huh is that the same pen grabbing judge as in Perry vs Ellenberger ? Looks similar and behaves the same way

Yeah, me too. Kind of hard to see but McCarthy grabs Ortiz by the throat when he sees he ain't gonna let go on his own.

Nothing I said about Nunes was wrong. I did overestimate Ronda.It's going to feel mighty good to watch Shevchenko 48-47 the absolute shit out of Nunes, my boy.