Donald Trump looked pretty rough today at the meeting with the governors...

Donald Trump looked pretty rough today at the meeting with the governors. I think he's losing sleep over the Muller investigation.

Other urls found in this thread:

govinfo.gov/content/pkg/ERP-2018/pdf/ERP-2018.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That's not all he's gonna lose

Probably fucking all these Playmates the MSM keeps finding. Best sex The White House has seen since JFK. Trump, Malania, & other hot bitches. It’s good having a man back in The White House.

Been investigating for a year and they found out that the worst thing in all of this was that Hillary paid for the fake dossier which was used to get warrants. That means whoever gets charged/convicted has a really good chance of having it dismissed due to the warrant being "fruit of a poison tree."

"Former Donald Trump campaign official Rick Gates pleaded guilty Friday to two criminal charges in special counsel Robert Mueller's wide-ranging investigation of Russian meddling in the 2016 presidential campaign and related activities." that is nothing to you?

0bama sent people to Israel to interfere with their elections because he wanted someone else to be the PM.

Either way, if the warrants issued were because of the dossier which was known to be fake, it is a much worse crime. It is like me planting evidence at your house to get you arrested.

"I have completely changed my political ideology because of spam threads I saw on Sup Forums" ~ no one ever

poor old guy's on his way out

Sorry dude, "fruit of the poisonous tree" cannot be used to throw out an entire investigation. At most it can be used to throw out some very specific evidence that directly came from the illegal actions by law enforcements. So no, even if the doctrine comes into play (and there is very little to suggest that it will), it's not going to enact some chain effect that renders the entire Russia investigation invalid.

Trump is laughing all the way to the bank.

Yes, dud, it can be used if the only connection is made through the fruit of a poison tree. If they can prove it through other means, it will stand up.

Regardless, after a year they really have come up with jack shit. It is no different than the Whitewater investigation turning up Clinton's affair.

is this that stupid investigation that only found some russians made some facebook posts posing as americans?

The memo released this weekend proved the warrants weren't reliant on the dossier. so what's you excuse now?

You have no clue about the law then. There is at most a very, very small chance that the case against Carter Page could be harder to prosecute. That's a far stretch from causing the entire Russia investigation to fall down.

The also charged members of the Trump campaign with criminal charges

"Rosenstein: "No Allegation in This Indictment That Any American Had Any Knowledge" Of Russian Election Influence Operation"

I didn't say it was causing it all to fall down. I said that after a year they've really only found jack shit, other than Hillary was the one who paid for the fake dossier which was used to get warrants.

It is no different than the Whitewater investigation turning up Clinton's affair.

im sure every presidential campaign of the last 100 years has done something illegal that could be used against it.

Why would he be losing sleep.? So far the investigation hasn't done anything that involves him.

> THIS* Indictment
> THIS*
> THIS*

According to the Director of the FBI there would have been no warrants without the dossier. The Dems conveniently forgot his testimony.

And why would you expect to see more from an investigation that is far from completed? Especially since Rober Mueller seems to be running a remarkably tight ship with no leaks.

It's been over a year....

>running a remarkably tight ship with no leaks.
Something the Trump administration seems to be unable to do.

Enjoy
icutit.org/f89yr7odNA

We Trump said in a taped interview that be fired James Comey because of the Russia investigation, he admitted to obstruction of justice. Lock him up!

Yes, that is very short time for an investigation of this nature. How long did the Bill Clinton investigation take? Something like 4-5 years?

The Watergate investigation took much longer for the dominoes to start falling. Maybe you could call the FBI and tell them to hurry up because your attention span is being strained.

Thank you for admitting both were bullshit. If they have a smoking gun, it wouldn't take this long. The longer it goes, the more it shows that there was no collusion.

Apples vs. oranges.

You're right. This is much bigger than Watergate. There will be no pardon for Trump in the end.

Won't need to be one. Can't find collusion because there is none.

And when all is said and done they'll release the voter list so we can identify and ostracize Trump voters from society.

This fat retarded whore had a felony warrant for check fraud. She'll be where she belongs soon.

Like the collusion shit even matters now that Mueller is looking into everyone's finances.

I can guarantee you Trump's finances are not clean.

It's gonna be good to see Trump's entire company go down in flames after this. His family will end up living like the white trash that they are.

IMO he's losing sleep over Clinton having a 99% chance of winning the election

Melania will probably be stripped of citizenship and be deported.

None of the charges were related to any Trump or campaign business, those were from before the campaign.

Is there a case to be made for treason against Trump voters?

Hmm, that will actually make me sad. I think Melania may in fact be the only respectable member of the Trump family.

About as strong as sedition charges against Hillary voters.

Tax evasion before he even worked for Trump

Like I said, same bullshit as the Whitewater investigation going after Clinton for Lewinski.

They went after him for obstruction of justice.

>sex
>It's good having a man back in The White House

You know Trump and Melania sleep in separate rooms, right?

If his finances are dirty that is a much bigger deal than lying about blowjobs/sexual "intercourse" though.

People with dirty finances/shady connections are easily black mailed/influenced. That was never a problem with Bill.

It's coming.

>stripped
Mmmm. I wonder what those russians would do to her upon FOB.

Only Trump is talking about collusion. Money laundering, conspiracy, obstruction? Those are likely charges for him and his crew.

He can't be charged with collision, he wasn't at the controls. Presidents aren't even allowed to drive.

He already doesn't sleep much according to himself. But now everyone from the NRA to his own people are starting to go at his neck.

And Trump just keeps fighting everyone. Even himself.
govinfo.gov/content/pkg/ERP-2018/pdf/ERP-2018.pdf

Well?

my nigga

betafag detected

So happy Russia and Trump are working together to destroy the democrats once and for all.

he's so fucking fat

he exemplifies Amerifats

you a bit angry, mate? you may want to go take a walk

Actual lawyer here. The Steele dossier is NOT "fruit of the poisonous tree" (evidence gathered illegally), and it is NOT evidence that is admissible in a court of law. It is hearsay used in an investigatory process only, and therefore it will not affect any court cases as "fruit." Anyway, "fruit" can be used for any purpose in an investigation because: (1) an investigation is not court; and (2) the rules of evidence don't apply to investigations. The ROE only guide the investigator(s) to find admissible evidence.

TL;DR shut the fuck up; you don't know what the fuck you are talking about. To answer your second question, I own my firm and I surf Sup Forums whenever the fuck I want.

Not to mention that Melania is fucking the whole staff.