Every time I watch this movie I get more annoyed at how bad it is

Every time I watch this movie I get more annoyed at how bad it is.

why would you watch this more than once?

>watching this movie
>more than once

nice b8

these

>>watching this movie

the second one should be enough for most human beings

you need another one
not even dubs in here

Alfrid haters please go

Extended Edition

Watched LOTR dozens and dozens of times.
Can't bother to watch the botfa extended.

I couldn't even get through the fan edit. The movies just have zero feeling of progression or purpose to them, it's all just this weird flow of time with heroic music in the background

Jesus, there are people with the patience to watch this multiple times?

Honestly the only good parts in the Hobbit Trilogy are the bits that lift straight from the books.

And the Extended battle of the FIve Armies is alright, closest there will ever be to a Old Warhammer battle in live action.

I've only ever seen them twice. Once in the cinema and once for the EE's where I hoped that the extra footage might fix some of the story (it didn't).
I honestly can't see myself watching them again any time soon.

Was there ever an explanation on how Thranduil knew that Aragon was called Strider by some of the local inhabitants of Bree?

I doubt anyone can at 4 hours.

My opinion of the hobbit films have increased a bit as of late I must admit. Hated them at first but after a rewatch I don't find them that bad.

I legit think the first movie is pretty solid, second one more than okay, and the third mediocre.

Aragorn. Aragon is a Spanish kingdom.

I like An Unexpected Journey desu. Even the rabbit sled didn't bother me that much.

What was the point of this character?

To save the movie.

I watched it once then dropped it like a black baby.

This guy is cute.