I'm slowly making my way through the great TV kinos Sup Forums. So far I've watched The Sopranos, BrBa...

I'm slowly making my way through the great TV kinos Sup Forums. So far I've watched The Sopranos, BrBa, and True Detective season 1. What should I watch next from:

The Wire
The Young Pope
Twin Peaks
The Shield

>The Young Pope

The Shield

>The Wire
only answer

the wire, no doubt

Forgot to mention I've watched season 1 of this. Enjoyable but not on the level of TD or The Sopranos IMO.

I guess I'll go for The Wire then. I'm just worried it'll be preachy sociology SJW shit about the place of niggers in society.

>I'm just worried it'll be preachy sociology SJW shit about the place of niggers in society.

It is. Watch The Shield

The shield gets better and better

Battlestar Galactica

>So far I've watched The Sopranos, BrBa, and True Detective season 1.
The Sopranos is the only real show you named. Breaking Bad and True Detective are r/movies IMDB shit praised only by those with adolescent sensibilities.

I should rewatch it. wonder if it is on prime. prob. not.

this. plebs will disagree

Mad Men

Justified and deadwood

It was but it got taken off for some reason.

Justified? Never seen that praised on here.

True Detective was very good until the last two episodes I thought. Episode 5 is absolute kino.

>tfw The Shield and Sons of Anarchy are not only set in the same universe but also share the same gangs.

The One Niner's anyone? The Mayans?

Also:
>strongly suspect brilliant Tim Roth vehicle Lie To Me is also set in-universe.

Watch all 3. Kino bambino.

Is there any show that flew as far of the rails as SoA?

The irony in your post is that, you are showing some adolescent sensibilities yourself. kekd nvrtlss

The Wire. However, may i suggest you something else? Boardwalk Empire seems what you would enjoy for sure.

>No mad men
>no boardwalk empire
>no Band of Brothers

Yet you included breaking fucking bad

Oh and also
>no Rome
>no deadwood

SoA shat the bed after Clay's death. They should have wrapped it up completely after Opie to be honest, but there it is.

>tfw Jax is killed by Vic Mackie driving a truck.
Harsh.

Add Deadwood and Rome to your list.

Just watch the Decalogue

Opie's death has got to be one of the most memorable scenes on tv. I literally cried. And then it was one gay rape scene after another. But what can you expect from a man that voluntarily fucks that old hag Gemma. The first seasons where the perfect mix of fun and drama and then it was just buttfucking all the time.

>Marilyn Manson
>reading love poetry to his rapeslave Juice in prison

Whelp. I knew when I should have stopped watching. But like a fool I wanted to finish the entire thing.

>Gemma getting capped in her own garden by Jax.
Made me tear up. I didn't ask for feels.

then you don't come here often. its a 10/10 comfy show.
but watch deadwood first. so u can silence your hunger for more, even if it is just a little, with justified.

>I'm just worried it'll be preachy sociology SJW
It doesn't come off as preachy. It certainly has its own politics, but it's more about the collective failure of institutions than SJW shit. And its portrayal of nigs is definitely not as dindus. The nigs most certainly gonna nig.

tfw you've seen all the best tv shows and youre only 22.

>no mention of carnivale so far
You fucking plebs

Stranger Things.

>Justified
it occupies an awkward spot. the /film/ posters ignore it because of the cheesy premise and but it's too patrician for the walking dead/GoT crowd.

The shield

Has one of the best and most enjoyable finales ever, so fucking satisfying.

Don't watch Justified as tv kino. It's not.

Don't watch Mad Men at all. If you had to watch the first season and then stop. It's not kino. The fanbase is stupid.

Do watch The Shield. Do watch Twin Peaks. Don't make threads about either of them until you finish them. Both kino. Both might have suspicious quality at times but it's worth it.

Watch The Wire eventually, in fact, save it for last. It's kino, absolute kino. It may have the appearnce of SJW bullshit with gays and lesbian and whatnot but it's actually redpilled.

Boardwalk Empire is great for a while but goes to shit, don't recommend it if you want a satisfying show, in fact it might just break your heart. Watch it after you run out of tv kino.

>DUDE SHITTY FANBASE LMAO
wow, what a patrician reason to ignore a series

How's the Young Pope? I generally don't watch TV but I make exceptions for kino shows and people on Sup Forums are praising it

Everytime someone calls Mad Men shit you go into full "le back to TWD" mode so it's not like you have a better argument. I have made several posts regarding the quality of it in the past but I barely got any response from the "fanbase". Though they are very vocal about how great it is and how plebs just don't get it.

Looks like the reasons as to why you guys think this is even close to the level of Sopranos are very questionable.

Either way I gave my advice, and OP is free to follow it or ignore it.

>tv
>kino

Just stick to films, TV shows are trash in comparison.

I just recently finished The Shield.
Didn't interest me that much at the beginning.
But damn it's one of the best shows I've ever seen.
And I've seen em all.

CHRISTIPHA!!!

you hear it you lose

It was fucking heartbreaking and devastating.
Not enjoyable...
I didn't really care about Vic because he would eventually adapt and maybe even benefit from this like he always had..

But Ronnie bestguy Gardocki did nothing wrong.