What’s the stupidest thing you’ve ever done Sup Forums ?

What’s the stupidest thing you’ve ever done Sup Forums ?

Ur Dad

Alcohol

Get married

I threatened to stab everyone and got suspendet from school my life is now shit. wanna die

Bob Peck?

Tell my guidance council that i cut myself, and think they wouldnt phone my mom.

/thread

Alcohol is truly the root of the most stupid things I did too.
Fucking possessed when to much intake of it.

uh, everything I did in relation to dating or hooking up... yeah just about everything. Last time I had sex I didn't wear a condom and got an STD. I also have spent a long time trying to date someone I know I can't.

Go back further and it gets dumber. So at least I know I'm getting a bit smarter over time.

I got fired after nine years for saying "fuck off" to the wrong person.

Fall in love

dropped out of highschool / not taking school seriously because various reasons, I my ged a year ago but its just a piece of useless paper.
I'm 27 working at a McDonald's as a truck unloader and janitor.
>one day washing windows
>dude drives up, his son obvious neckbeard, gets out to go in get food with his mom
>dude says hey can I ask you a favor man
>I say what
>he says my son hasn't been taking highschool seriously lately
>asks me to tell him to stay in school or he'll end up like me basically
>I do it, because I can see some of myself in the son, plus I've had some shots before coming to work so idc
>its awkward as I expected, son basically says y-you toi
>the dad gives me a genuine thanks
>tfw I've reached "don't grow up to be that loser" status

"invested" £50 worth of Ethereum in to the first period of an ICO when i knew little about how they work. The value simply drops from the start, i should have expected that, but at the time i was having an incredibly bad day and not in my right mind for reasons involving drugs.

I bounced to my boy's dick.

created a math formula to calculate the bristol stool chart number of a shitpost

Fallen in love with a mentally unstable chick. And then dating her for three years.

Fuck that dude!

Czech'd

smoking dmt out of a light bulb above the stove at 6am on a school day. dad comes downstairs and catches me sitting in a chair staring mindlessly and at the wall with huge pupils, drifting in and out of reality, light bulb on the table next to me.
worst day of my life

Same here, but with bitcoin and £200

Tried to jerk it at the back of class under my desk. Teacher asked me to stand up and I had full mast dong in my hands. Whole class saw and I started to cry

I believe that's what's referred to as a "squidiot"