Show me your proofs

Show me your proofs.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/YORCk1BN7QY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

never

why not?

No. lift is created by the wings not the wheels.

No, it's a children's toy

What if it crashes in to the frame? Will it melt?

no, because it can't achieve lift if it's not moving against the air.
>duh

Sure it will. The treadmill will throw the toy plane off achieving a moment where the plane is not on the ground.

On a treadmill where if it goes too fast or too slow it falls off.

The others who say yes are referring to the fuck ed up and wildly incorrect test parameters.

Yes
youtu.be/YORCk1BN7QY

I believe it can fly

>where the plane is not on the ground.
until it lands violently

Nobody said anything about landing.

the plane is moving forward through the air. that treadmill is TV shite.

You are asking of 125 octane fuel can combust and generate enough heat to allow alloys to approach a heat where the metal aproaches melting point?

I can do it with a 4 dollar butane torch.

Yes it will fly
>backwards

Engines provide thrust to the airframe. Wings provide lift. The wheels are just free rotating bearings. The wheels at take off will be spinning at whatever the planes air speed lift minimum is + the rate of movement of the treadmill.

Now a car "glider" with wings that generates it's initial lift via friction with tarmac by driving the wheels is a whole different ball of wax. But that's dumb which is why planes don't work this way.

Add enough oxygen to metal that is already glowing hot and it goes through pyrolysis and "burns". Literally how a cutting head on a blow torch works.

Yes. Because the mythbusters say so and did it.

not without lift

It won't. The wheels will move but that's it.

But let's assume the engines go off and have enough boost. It'll fall off the machine and not have enough speed. It'll fall off and crash