Is my girlfriend hot enough to introduce to people or should I keep this fuck hole on the sly until I find better?

Is my girlfriend hot enough to introduce to people or should I keep this fuck hole on the sly until I find better?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/nikol_kagansky/
imagefap.com/pictures/6847158/Fat-fuck-pig-Claire1985
mobile.slutload.com/video/fat-girl-dancing-off-calories/y7sB3zp76R1/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Keep as hidden slam piggy.

Pros: she's kinky and into pretty much anything I mean ANYTHING

Cons: face and body (and personality trust me)

Personally i love chubby average looking girls (im not joking) so sure. It depends on if you like her personality.

Would Impregnate/10

you say shes into ANYTHING but I can give you a few things she probably isnt

Hahaha lol you ain't kidding

I'm an option that delivers

What's wrong with her personality?

I feel like you know the answer is absolutely not

honestly?

if i were you i'd probably just kill myself

EVen beast? SC me if so. Interested. Lol Jblizzard97

You're a shithead

OK well obviously "anything" is a bit broad but she did drink my piss from a glass yesterday

Marrage material.

Yum yum swallow it all!

The piss aint the only thing fucking her breath up

She aint shy for an ugly girl

Great cock sucker

She shouldn't have eaten the mint first

I didn't shower for 3 days before she did this lol

Hot

It's hard to dump her because she has done anything I asked no matter how humiliating. I even hit her and she does nothing lol

Perfect Woman lol

nah. If you enjoy the sex, fuck it, keep her around. Women that you tolerate being around are hard to find, and a girl that will suck your cock at the drop of a hat is even harder to find.

Don't keep her on the slam, make her know you're her dude.

She is uglier than a fine

>Shoes on bed
Degenerate

Shes takes in in all holes right?

Yeah but im mostly just into BJ's with her. She gets too much satisfaction in the pussy and even in the ass she says she cums even harder than pussy. I don't know if she's just saying that but it seems true and im not into her being pleasure.

Yeah im pretty fucked up

You are clearly both degenerates so why hide it?

I think she is a hot little slut.
Would love to fuck her up if she is a little sub.
Is she into anal, or do you have anything anal related with her?

I'm not so much into anal. She asks to do it which is a turn off, if she hated it i would be forcing her to do it all the time lol

Maybe she's reverse psychology-ing me hahah

expose her snapchat

My gf hated it but is now trained by me. Very hot when she is to ashamed to try but does it anyways.

That's a 2 OP, you wanna introduce a 2 to your friends?

Swallow like a champion!

My fav pinterested of her. I tightened that belt so much she was crying then got her shit together and I took lots of pictures. My only regret is not taking pics of her crying haha

Take a rope and tightly bind her fat tits, then slap them and put icecubes on them. She'll love it.

Learning to drink urine hahah. I made her hold that under her mouth so none wasted.

make her eat her own shit

So romantic!

Oh the stories I could tell another time

Don't have those type of pics on my phone but when u see me again ;)

Into anything? Really? Then how about diet and exercise. Maybe even a tit lift.
Turn her into someone you'd be proud to lead around on a leash.

tell them now Sup Forumsro, dont blue ball me pls

Having a chubby, slutty gf is great. When she is totally devoted to you and does all the kinky stuff, be blessed. In my experience the chubbys are all in all more sexgreedy and try out all the dirty stuff. And you have more tits and ass to grab and slap.

I love it.

Great, now ask her to lose weight

I don't want to post without pics to back it up. Especially her poop stuff. People will think im bullshitting

But you can't fix a busted up face no matter how much weight i force her to lose

If anything id rather she get fatter

Fuuuuck am i messed up hahah

#dignifiedwoman

both of you deserve to be lynched. Your girlfriend is hideous and a fat degenerate.

>Jan 8 2010
>"hur dur hur muh fat gf"

Jesus Christ, some of the pics even have a fucking logo in the corner and you retards still think OP didn't rip these from somewhere. Fucking super sleuths in here

how often do you post here?
dont wanna miss it

Not often sorry

Gotta leave soon any requests? Especially if it's from a pic I posted (ie more of that set)

more piss play

the preciseness of the penmanship written with lipstick nonetheless on skin leads me to believe that the guy she's fucking is a high school teacher

too bad this all happened in 2010 so it's irrelevant

This isn't your girlfriend. These pictures are ancient. I have a whole folder full of her.

If you're getting your rocks off with a whore who does anything, dont chuck that shit away, You most likely aren't gonna find another one.

why do people lie like this?

This was funny she was taking a bath and i came in in pissed in her mouth and bathwater and walked out lol

Videos??

damn, anyways thanks for the pics op

Here's a fun game I piss in a cup and she drinks it

Bump.

instagram.com/nikol_kagansky/

2009 and 2010....hmmmm....how have you kept her secret from your mats for this long then?

YOU'RE A LYING PUSSY OP

Don't you have anything better to do than make all this shit up?

What the fuck is his shit? I didn’t come here to see that high maintenance foo foo bitch. I want the gutter whore.

imagefap.com/pictures/6847158/Fat-fuck-pig-Claire1985

She's on chubbyParade as claire1985

Op the liar referred to some scat pictures I got them from her there in pm with her. But the actual Pig herself posted those pictures on there and they are all water marked they were just cropped down

mobile.slutload.com/video/fat-girl-dancing-off-calories/y7sB3zp76R1/

Here she is dancing naked

There is rough bj bids of her where she gets slapped super hard op referenced those too

Does anyone else have some links they can share

Super old

Did she ever end up pooping for Sup Forums? (See left butt cheek)