Should marijuana be legal for recreational use?

Should marijuana be legal for recreational use?

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencedaily.com/releases/2015/05/150527112728.htm
instagram.com/nikol_kagansky/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fuck yeah

State your case.

Absolutely. It's way less harmful than alcohol (in both the short and long term) and doesn't leave you feeling rough the next day. Why do you think the biggest dog in the fight against legalisation is and has always been major alcohol companies? One joint has the entire room having a good time. Alcohol is much less cost effective than marijuana.

If they can't justify legalising it completely they should make it lawful to grow your own. It's a fucking plant for christ sake, as natural as it gets, no chemicals required, no labs involved. So much bullshit over a weed.

The tax from sales has already been shown to be very significant.

Yes.

One joint for an entire room? You smokin moon rocks?

Legal and taxed.

Hnnnnnngggg
Proxy is great

Would you smoke up with a Jew?

Well assuming they aren't regular users yeah.

My first joint every one in a while i take one lungful and i'm baked as hell.

Proxy?

I wouldn't smoke up at all.

Enjoy
icutit.org/f89yr7odNA

I once smoked up with a bunch of guys that were bullying me.

Pretty much made me realise how great a drug MJ is, difficult to hate when you are high. I could bake with anyone with no problems.

You put this on random threads

Sauce

Almost like it's spam or something.

Why not?

No interest.

Can't argue with that.

Are you the type to not play with toys and demand that no others should be able to play with the toys either?

Or are you someone who believes people are capable of making their own decisions?

I don't care at all if you want to smoke marijuana or eat it or whatever else you want to do with it.

yes, because
* crime: the demand doesn't go away, and criminals & gangs currently supply it and make a lot of money
* tax revenue: if not for prohibition, that money that's going to criminals & gangs could be taxed and go into something worthwhile
* wasted resources: the police & court time spent harassing people who are otherwise law abiding normal people (the majority of cannabis users) could be put to much better use

Those are the main points. There's other stuff like "but cannabis is a gateway drug!!" only because it's illegal and users are forced to buy it from shady dealers, who sometimes sell stuff other than cannabis. And with cannabis illegal, people try cannabis, find that they didn't immediately become a heroin addict lying dead in an alleyway, and then they start to mistrust warnings about other drugs which actually are dangerous. Almost all of the problems associated with cannabis are a result of prohibition.

I don't get that though because it's not like you can't just stack alcohol and weed. Not ot mention weed-infused alcohol.

If they are really lobbying against weed legalization, they are shooting themselves in the foot. Massive profits would be gained by allowing both.

Those retards need to lose their jobs.

Joints are extremely wasteful but even one joint should be enough for 4-5 people easily. A vape is even more obscenely cheap.

But they tend to lack cbd anc CBC thc alone is a shitty high

It's not like i want alcohol to be prohibited but it provides the strongest argument we have for legalisation.

You have to point out the glaring hypocrisy of a substance that is more harmful and that causes more social issues being legal, whilst a plant that gives people a buzz and the occasional couchlock is illegal.

It's bullshit. Everyone knows that this isn't a one or the other scenario, we aren't the ones being unreasonable here.

Yeah it makes no sense, but people are pretty dumb in general so they'll believe anything if enough money and fake crisis actors crying about their son injected marijuanas is put in the public eye.

Is a pig's ass pork?

You can’t drink a lot while on weed. I learned that last Purim. So much vomit.

Some people can and its great

Well most cannot and it isn’t. Alcohol sales go down where there is weed.

Only if they make alcohol illegal.

That it’s obamas fault

I have literally never heard of this.

I’d take that trade off. Provided there was an exemption for religious ceremony.

It’s because weed lowers blood pressure. It’s not particularly dangerous but puking sucks.

Seems easy enough for me to drink and smoke on weed, but it suppresses my appetite.

It has a different effect for each person.

Yes and lower them taxes fuuuucking 60$ for a decent 1/8th in California. I miss medical tbh but people don’t read the things they vote for.

Except 1/8th should last you a long ass time if you vape.

Also because it increases absorption of thc. So edibles plus alcohol equals greening out. sciencedaily.com/releases/2015/05/150527112728.htm

I like a nice glass piece and flower, maybe the occasional dab, but I’m not much of a vape guy.

Medical is gone? Grow your own

its also because 1 drug + 1 drug = 2 drug

Well the only reason to vape is the cheapness of it. And I guess it's better for your lungs or whatever. But some people say it makes them feel different.

It's hard to grow it man. I tried and failed.

I believe he means a vape pen. Which is low temp dabs.

It feels different because at low temps you don’t get cbd, CBC, and CBN. Turn up your vape.

Auto bloomers. Google it.

Red drug blue drug.

Those are the ones I tried.

Wow. Black thumb.

Oh the pen, Yeah, those are cool but nothing beats flower and a bong imo, and vaping isn’t really vaping (vapor=water) when those are usually co2 based and combust from a heating rod, I guess if your glass is dirty it would be theoretically cleaner to vape but it’s about the same. I get those sometimes as samples from my work, bite now we can’t get free shit because of all the new tax stuff.

But to answer Ive been smoking weed forever it’s legalization never really concerned me, used to smoke js while walking around San Fran in college passed by cops and everything, one time a cop pulled me to the side while I was walking on main and told me to put it out, all he said was to not smoke in the muni station that was it. I think there’s a general understanding in places where it’s common that there are much worse things to worry about than smelling weed on the street. At least when there’s crazy people waving their dick around all the time. As for growing, I probably will but I live in an apartment and I don’t want the whole floor to reek.

Yeah I was trying to grow hydrponically.

Any chance regular outside soil will do the trick? Coco coir and perlite didn't work for me.

Not if all that failed. Well unless you’re overwatering and shit. Then maybe it’s best you do just let nature take care

Coco Coir holds a lot of water, but I made sure that didn't happen. Maybe the environment itself is simply too sterile.

I'll try with regular kneaded soil from outside. Plenty of plants grow in that so should be good I hope.

You work at a dispensary? Do you get a discount? I’m getting married in July. Is California good for a honeymoon? I like weed and mountains. I’ve been thinking Colorado but there isn’t much to do there except hiking

No try colorado. Unless you want to spend minimum $5k for a few nights stay.

And if your girl doesn't like nature she's a lost cause anyway.

1 . recreational Marijuana is for Niggers and dumb teenagers .
2. Stoners are the mot annoying people to be around . They are better than drunk people, but still ...
3. Should marijuana be legal ? - YESS ...one thing... i should be able to go to '' no weed allowed '' places and establishments (basically the same thing they do with alcohol and tobacco ) .

Ps . is weed still ''cool '' ? ..dafuq ..is this year 2000 ?

No. People who do drugs are degenerates. Yes, alcohol, I'm talking about you too.

She grew up on a farm. I think she just doesn’t like hiking.

"Niggers". Every dispensary I’ve ever been in has been 99 percent white. Being a Jew makes me the only minority in the shop 90 percent of the time. Plus half the line is usually soccer moms asking for cbd heavy products.

I want to get my mom into CBD cannabis but I have to wait until it's legal here.

That stuff stops pain in its tracks. With no high right? She doesn't want to feel high.

every dispensary i've been in is about 90% black. being in detroit might have something to do with it.

instagram.com/nikol_kagansky/

If you get it with thc it will still get you high, you just need to find one with a very low thc to cbd ratio

1. Niggers don't go to no dispensary, Negguh !
2..''Being a Jew makes me the only minority.. " . Stop this hit . Minority only in numbers , NOT socioeconomically or in ANY way that is prohibitive .

Cbd by itself does nothing for pain. It’s called the entourage effect.

That’s like saying "every dispensary in Tel Aviv is full of jews"

Yeah, it would give us an economic boost by putting up a strongly marketable product. We all know pharmaceutical grade cannabis and THC would taste and feel better than shitty drug dealer cannabis or not be soaked in blood like cartel products. The cartels and low-life would lose a lot of money while we'll suddenly find a lot more circulating in our economy. Sadly people will tax it but it'd be greatly beneficial to our economy and our prison system.

>it's way less harmful than alcohol
That's inconclusive.

Not for white peoples lack of trying. Same goes for Asians. Still an Asian is a minority in America.

Actually it’s not. Alcohol causes cancer, it kills brain cells, it’s addictive, and so on. Alcohol is one of the worst drugs.

Fuck taxes. It should be sold by the pound in the supermarket produce section. You can eat it, so its food. Food usually does not even have sales tax.

Grow it in huge farms like corn. Harvest it with John Deere pot combines.

Hey I’ve got nothing against weed, yes it does do less damage to the body.
>be me middle manager for mid sized company I’ve worked for for 18 years
>been hiring and firing people for the last 10
>slowly in this time as states legalize it
>more and more applicants are failing drug test for pot.
Tbh about 1/2 of applicant we want to hire who are well educated we have to turn down. It’s a shame

In Kansas food has a sales tax, in addition to the county sales taxes. That’s why everyone in Kansas City on a budget drives to the Missouri side to buy groceries.

Then your company needs to change its policies

Actually it is; because cannabis is illegal we haven't been able to fully study the effects of it on the body in both the short and long term. Compare that to alcohol, which we've been studying for decades and it seems obvious which *seems* worse but only time will really tell. Until then though, you can't really say it's less harmful even if the current research suggests it because that research will also acknowledge more needs to be done to truly be sure. Not to mention: everything's addictive bruv, the key term is physical dependence.

>Not for white peoples lack of trying
Sound like true Millennial.
1. Stop being a ''victim'' .I know it's beneficial to be one , in this era of pretend victims and '' dindus''
2. White people are the minority on earth . So MUH benifits ....MUH discrimination ... How come no Polish people in Nigerian parliament ? ....How come NBA discriminates towards my Estonian brothers ?

Sure, go right ahead. However, I'm still going to exercise my right as a business-owner to drug test you for it, among most other drugs. If you test positive, you have no job, it's not discrimination in the slightest.

This won’t happen (not my call). And it all across the board, if people fail for pot they don’t get hired. It does not matter if it’s legal or not

Luckily, I am also a business owner and I DO NOT drug test, and smoke marijuana every night and most of the day on the weekends. Come on over, come on over babay.

Then your competition gets all the best employees.

Already is where I live and shit is great

morbid curiosity. Gross income of the both of you?

For science

You didn't ask for an argument, you asked a yes or no question based on opinion. He gave you his opinion. Fuck off.

Gross income? I am assuming you are talking about just from the aforementioned business. 2nd year in (last) I cleared about 20k per month. (I'm the smoker)

Not necessarily our interview process is usually 5-7 meetings plus psychological screening. They simply don’t want drug users, just like they wouldn’t want drunks

Yahhh...like ...totally bah..the herb is da bomb.
4/20 ..blaze it phagit .
Weed is illegal coz racist police want to jail all the black people yooo ! . That is NOT cool . All WE want is to smoke som of that kushh , but THE MAN is on our case . GOD i hate white people bruh.

The problem with most marijuana testing is that it does not test for marijuana. It tests for metabolites, which are not intoxicating and can linger in the body for days or weeks.

Test for people being high on the job. The states that have legalized have a blood test for DUI that actually tests to see if the person is high, not if they were high last night.

No thanks, I'm already gay

Assuming "cleared" being profit; not turnover?

Thank you for participating in science!

Still waiting for candidate #002

meant for

Have at it, insurance companies will start charging you outrageous premiums for pot smokers eventually because they are a liability, like cigarette smokers. Only difference is that cigarettes don't alter a person's state of mind like pot does, it is inebriating, the only time I'd keep somebody on-board is if they had a prescription for it. Even then that's a stretch.

I co-own an aluminum recycling plant in Tennessee, currently around 600k yearly and started 12 years ago.

non-smoker wins. Cleaner books :)

It if a man has a glass of wine every night he’s no different than the man who tokes up on the weekend.

Pot does not have to be smoked - the trend is away from smoking. More people just eat edibles or vape.No smoke!

Middle managerfag here. I’ve tried to explain that in discussions with others. They only request pos/neg for new employees. So yes if you drank one beer before your piss test it will show positive and you will not get hired