Sup Forums, I'm an arabfag soon stepping into arranged marriage and I have no idea what to do...

Sup Forums, I'm an arabfag soon stepping into arranged marriage and I have no idea what to do. My parents and her parents are forcing us both, but I have another lover that I cannot bear to live without. Any advice would be appreciated :(.

estamte3 bel islam w 5arah 7abibi

Harem

All three of you should kill yourselves

>parents are forcing us
Either you're underage, a bitch, or both. In any case kindly fuck off

Arranged marriage is horrible. I can't enjoy being forced to spend every single day of the rest of my life with someone I don't love when I already know who I want to marry, just because we're on different social levels.

In Arab culture you live with your parents until you are married.

did you even understand what i said? are you even actually an arab?

With these type of situations you can resist your parents, but I would consider a third option. Talk to the girl your parents want you to marry and explain to her you have someone else and that you cannot life without fucking her. See if she's ok with that. Then while you're married, and keeping the parents happy, you work hard to make enough moneys to marry the other chick too. Now you have a harem and archieved more win than most anons on these boards.

Also if you're to lazy to work hard, cuz arab, you can always dig a hole in the desert to look for oil. But be quick, because I heard that the world is quickly getting used to alternative sources of energy.

I am an Arab, and what I believe you meant was that I was underage because I mentioned that my parents were forcing me into it, if not then correct me.

My bad thought you were . Yeah you said "Enjoy Islam and shit habibi".

your culture is shit

there's a reason why people are fanatical about a retard as potus

Thing is, I'm kind of at a higher social level than the girl I'm with right now, and my parents would never approve. Thanks for the advice though I appreciate it.

so the goat fucking times are over?

I'm not here to argue about culture, I need some, if any advice about the situation I'm currently in.

6ayeb e4a 7aket ma3 ahlak fe amal enhom yba6lo yjawzok ely bedhom yjawzok eyaha w ye6lobolak ely bet7ebha badalha?
e4a ma fe amal la3ad ma elak 3'er tenta7er

You're assuming that the other girl (and her father and brothers and uncles and great step half-cousins) would be OK with her being a side piece.
And also that her parents aren't arranging a marriage for her, too.
Clearly, there's only one solution: kill them both.

>arabfag
>not marrying more than one woman

What the fuck kind of shit tier sand nigger are you?

We are of completely different social stances, meaning:
- My parents would never approve.
- If my parents found out I've been having a pre-marriage relationship, I'd be stoned.

I can try talking to them, but I'm quite afraid. I might have to go with the last option, honestly.

My advice is to man the fuck up and get your own place, and ignore your arranged marriage. it's barbaric

Islam is disgusting. I wish I could just leave this shithole.

I'm afraid of my family. I don't think it'd be difficult for them to consider hunting my down, considering we have business relations with her father, and that's one of the helping factors in this situation.

keep trying to make them get you married to the girl,persist a lot,like even lock yourself in room or threaten to kill yourself and they might eventually agree,otherwise either suck it up and get married to the girl and you will eventually get used to it or simply kys

ya salam 6le3et btefham eno el islam 5ara,ba7eb abareklak

I've known this since I was an infant, however I could never reveal it to my parents. I think every young Arab knows deep down that Islam is a disgusting religion.

They don't even know I'm in a relationship with her. It's against Islam and is technically punishable by law. If they knew it'd be the end of us.

The gate to europe is open to you friend. not like anyone is gonna stop you. just say you're 14

enta men wen w kam 3omrak?

Immigration is difficult, dangerous and damaging. If I want to find a way out, I think I could do it via education (Scholarship abroad?). I'm going to university soon and I'm thinking of applying to UCL and then disappearing from my family after I finish my education there. No idea if they'd find me, though.

Egypt, recently 18.

you know, you could just kill her.

or you can nut up and tell moma and papa to take a long walk into the desert because you hate this harlet?

6ayeb zay ma 8oltelak,sawelak balbaleh w 7awel t5aly ahlak yjawzok ely bedak eyaha 8ad ma te8dar,zen 3alehom w e4a ma zab6at ensa w 7awel thajer lama t5ale9 drasa aw to5e4 be3theh la el 3'arb w 6'al honak

Run away. Tell them to fuck off.

But what would that do? The girl is innocent, sweet and genuinely great. Problem is, I love someone else that I can't publicly get married to or reveal to my parents. Plus, I'm not crazy, you know?

get married, keep fucking your respective lovers until you get sick of them, then give each other a chance. hopefully by then, both your parents will have been summoned to contribute to whatever holy war you retards have going on at the time, and you'll be free to divorce without fear of being beheaded by them.

It's not that easy, I really wish I could do that.

My best bet is leaving after my education. Thanks for the advice, man. I really appreciate it.

Seems genuinely like the only option. I love my parents and I know they want the best for me, but I cannot continue with that. Thanks.

Seems like I've found a good answer to this ordeal. Thanks for all the people who tried to help me. I'm off to study now, good day Sup Forums.