/got/ general

#ImWithHer Edition

>Game of Reddit

Maisie

>Game of Reddit

>reddit general

>all these butthurt trump supporters

>reddit

The place where everyone thinks their opinion is important. You know some bullshit is coming when someone starts a sentence with, "As a __________ I feel that...".

You have to go back

reddit.com/r/donaldtrump

you have to go back to rϊbbϊt

whatever you say reddit

What the hell guys, I just want to talk about game of thrones

Azor Alfie

>reddit of thrones

So if the leaks are true, wtf is up with Bran?

His powers build steadily across all the seasons, he manages a desperate escape south of the Wall after becoming the new Three Eyed Raven..
..and what? He just does nothing with these powers? Is his only purpose as a character to tell Jon that he's a Targ?

D&D don't know what to do, I was hoping he would be the one to do you what with the wall

Fuck the wall?

Why are these generals still around? You fags are in offseason no point.

Azor Jamie who slays everything especially my heart. I'd love to be lady of Casterly Rock. What ASOIAF castles would you most like rule/inhabitant?

>Search for Reddit
>Get Seven Results
We're not even talking about /got/ anymore

D&d are garbage aspie fucktards is what's going on

>How do we sneak around the fact that we already said rickon has more claim than jon and sansa last season therefore implying the same about bran... I know rather than making this a logical plot point let's just ignore it by making him a catatonic android

BRILLIANT

Cuntlick McBooty ting tang

This is the shittaste general of all time I hope President Hillary Clinton bans it

The fact that she even got this far already shows that the U.S. is cucked beyond salvation. I would never vote for a woman, let alone one of the most hatable women of all time.

You're pathetic. sorry mommy didn't love you

Someone said there was a leak that says next season will have a Zombie Dragon.

Please tell me this is bullshit

That image is a disgrace to GOT.

What if Howland Reed is really Berric Dondarrion? Where can we place the two characters during the time of Robert's Rebellion? I'm rereading at the minute but I think Berric MAY have been in the Stormlands somewhere but the fact he's quite the crafty bastard in battle has me thinking considering Howland is knowing for using dirty tricks too.