what did u got?
idrlabs.com/personality-style/test.php

I got 69% cool guy and 100% traps aren't gay

What the fuck?

Kinda expected

Seems about right.

Oh well

This test is full of shit

I pretty much don't give a single fuck about anything.

bob

Dear god I am fucked...

im a sadist, lol

Prob fucked up it told me I put yes to many times but I only clicked yes on ones I was sure of

Looks about right.

No it's not. You're a nutcase.

seems kinda accurate

How do you score that fucking high in almost everything?

I done goofed.

>100% hypomaniac
How does it feel to be a drama queen?

Eh, nothing I couldn't have guessed.

This has to be shooped.

You guys are all fagets who are showing off your shitty scores to be the most "fucked up" all kill yourselves

naah

A lot of the questions are just too specific.

Do you like tacos with musturd on them? No? I'll just check off "does not like tacos".

I am a fun person

um, alright

do low numbers mean i'm lame?

Yep

You're a normie.

nah ur just fine homie

All spot on but apparently I'm more narcissistic than I thought... I should keep that in check.

BUT WHAT DOES IT MEAN?!

nice

I think I need to get out more

Hit me with it boys

Got issues for sure, but can hold down a job (freelance though, not 5 days a week) and interact with people at work just great. Even have work friends. Just basically enter hermit mode outside of work. I know I'm making a choice to isolate, and know I could be social and have a gf if I tried, but I just don't. I'm cool with being alone up to a point, but then it just gets painful and I get stuck until the next job.

Frick

here you go op

Hm

Of course Sup Forums is overwhelmingly narcissistic, antisocial, and histrionic. It's fucking Sup Forums, that's its job.

Fuck off, shill. Nobody wants to buy your book. Advertising is prohibited.

i hope this is normal, i hate narcissistic people seem i was one of them all along, i guess this is normal for millennials like me, the test should be normed for millennials

yes i hate the same message, apperently we´ve got more than one personality

FYI whoever wrote this test is a failure at psychology. The questions are two-part, which is a no-no. The major problem with psychology is the insurmountable variables in humans. Combining a question adds another variant and not expanding of the question or offering more than 2 option answers means you are directing the exam towards a favorable response. It’s sloppy and ill-written. Sorry anons but this test is only wasting your time

this is what i got op

FAGGOT

super faggot

also a bit paranoid so.. just keep that in mind

>retards thinking these tests are real

I am a faggot

I expected narcissist

well fuck me sideways and call me Bobby

I admit, I'm in a horrible mood from University today. I can't stand that class, and I can't stand the classes I have tomorrow. On top of that I went through a breakup recently, and Al of the friends who I made while I was with her left me to take her side. Literally feel like garbage.

Sadistic. Yeah... I'm kind of an asshole, but I'm usually right. Fuck stupid people

I'm histonic which I'd oddly accurate

It's not as bad as all that. I score very high on psychopathy tests, so this is about hat you'd expect to see.
Psychology is soft science to begin with, so you know, always a grain of salt, but I just disagreed if either half of the question didn't fit.

>I score very high on ONLINE psychopathy tests
you fucking retard

Did I say "online"? Considering I didn't type "online," I'm not sure why you would assume online.
Unless, of course, it is you who are retarded.

Wow, looks like I'm a normie compared to most of Sup Forums.

ooo baby

I guess I’m an introverted attention whore

Nice double dubs you attention slut hoe bag.

I think is accurate.

same